BY POP-TARTS #15 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Susan N.
Noxon, MT
Pop tarts are an easy go-to breakfast. We love to sample different flavors, however Blueberry is what we have in house now. Husband like them as a snack in his lunch.
Emila D.
Its not the healthiest choice but if youre in a rush and want something to eat qui he this makes you happy because you feel like a kid eating sweets in the morning
Bella L.
Omg this is absolutely horrible. Taste nothing like red velvet. Stick with the original flavors is my suggestion.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
They taste like sweet diabetic dream!!! They are addicting but they are terrible for you calorie wise.
Heather B.
Although it's not the healthiest thing I could eat for breakfast I still enjoy these every now and then. Sometimes I just can't resist because they're soo good!
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love red velvet so when I found out these were out so my mother bought 10 n gave to me for my birthday n I was very excited bc they taste just like red velvet
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best ! When I was prego I had to buy 2 boxes of theses cause I craved them so much! Even now I love the red velvet as a snack or quick breakfast!
Liliana G.
These pop tarts are amazing!if you love red velvet then you will live these pop tarts!they are also really good to eat especially in the morning for breakfast
Alexis K.
I've had these once. I was out of town and I saw these for breakfast. When I tried one it tasted like a red velvet cup cake. It was very good. I would buy this
Shanee C.
Binghamton, NY
They were definitely on to something when they created this kind if pop-tart! The original brands are good but the new varieties they came up with are new age!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty