BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
If I could give these zero stars I would. They are absolutely disgusting. I love pop tarts but these ones are terrible. The flavor was so bad that I only took one bite and threw the entire box away. I would not recommend it.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter loves Kellogg's Pop tarts toaster pastries for breakfast or just for a snack. Although she likes lots of the flavors, the red velvet is her fave. Their easy for her to pop in the toaster for breakfast or for a quick after-school snack.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
I love Pop-tarts!! And I'm a huge fan of red velvet. So obviously these are my favorite Pop-tarts! They are so good! And not too pricey! You can get them at Walmart. I like them better heated up personally but even un-toasted these taste delicious! I would definitely recommend!
Brandie L.
Saint Peters, MO
This particular kind of poptart was a one time buy in our house, no one was really a fan of these red velvet pop tarts (neither of my two young daughters our myself), and the two young girls are huge pop tart eaters. We still buy pop tart brand because they sell many others that we all love, but red velvet was unfortunately not one of them.
Bobbie M.
I LOVE Red Velvet cakes, and so do my kids so I thought what the heck...might as well try them out, right?!? I was lucky to get one of them out of the first package. Luckily, we found them again!! SO GOOD!!
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Love these and they are super great as a breakfast or dinner desert treat. I have bought these at my grocery store so many times. The cons are just that I can't stop eating them! Super good and I would recommend these to all who love a good red velvet treat
damari m.
Laredo, TX
i use to buy these at school, some girl would sell, like wow it was amazingni would always be hungry!! all the time now i buy 2 packs, and finished them in 1 hour, im exaggerating but they are good.
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I'm not usually a fan of red velvet but a cousin of mine persuaded me into trying these. Best decision ever! I really liked them & have been disappointed lately because my local Walmart hasn't had them for a while now! If anyone finds some try them! They are amazing!
Taieba H.
These are great!! Like who made them? Please send me a life time supply of red velvet pop tarts theyre great to eat for breakfast on the go if youre late to school or work or you can even have them as a snack
Daniela C.
Athens, GA
this is the best thing that has ever happened to the snack industry. These are not healthy at all, but they are delecious. These are a good flavor. If you like red velvet and pop tarts then this is for you. I eat these like once a week. I would so buy these again.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty