BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Krystal B.
Pacolet, SC
These taste awesome! The red velvet flavor really comes through. I love that the cream cheese is there but it's not overly sweet. They were definitely a hit with my kids.
Lydia L.
I've tried many pop tart flavors before but nothing will ever top this one. The red velvet pop tarts are the best I've ever ghastly even the part that has no icing or filling tastes good on these.
Destinee K.
New Alexandri, PA
I did like these, because I love red velvet. However, they are very sweet. I wouldn't recommend getting them for breakfast. I would eat them more for a snack or desert.
Rehgan A.
Orangeburg, SC
Delicious me and my little sister love them so much. I espicaly love the frosting in the middle and when it melts together mhm yummy I wish I could eat the plate. Lol just kidding I wouldn't
Mily S.
This is my favorite flavor of all the pop tarts. It is by far the best flavor they ever invented. I am a repeat consumer of this product. The price is a little high on this product but it is worth it.
Mary O.
Ringgold, VA
Although I don't like Pop Tarts for breakfast and most of their flavors taste nothing like they're supposed to, their red velvet cupcake ones do. These are really great for a snack when I'm in the mood for something sweet.
Danielle C.
If you like red velvet cake you will love these pop tarts. I was amazed when I tried these. Normally, I'm a blueberry kind of girl but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these.
Stephanie E.
Mc Farland, CA
My kids and husband love eating this brand it is very tasty and delicious but I think that when eating the frosting on top, it's too too sweet the should cut down on the frosting.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
Pretty good poptart! tastes just like red velvet cake! a little too sweet for a breakfast pastery for me! but good flavor! I buy poptarts at walmart and am pleased with my product
Susan N.
Noxon, MT
Pop tarts are an easy go-to breakfast. We love to sample different flavors, however Blueberry is what we have in house now. Husband like them as a snack in his lunch.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty