BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I absolutely love pop tarts, but this is one of my favorites. I never was a breakfast person but I can always get a pop tart down. Nice addition to my morning coffee!
Lexi S.
Crown Point , IN
MOST AMAZING POPTARTS EVER. Maybe I like it so much because my favorite cake & cupcakes are red velvet but I am so happy Poptart came out with this flavor. Has a great quality taste & the frosting is delicious as well!
Whitney A.
Tulsa , OK
Red velvet cake is my favorite kind of cake so I was really excited to try these and while they are t horrible they're not that great either they are extremely sweet
Yulianna
Ugh!!! These are so good!!! It has like a buttercream taste to it and they are so sweet and I'm sure that if you put them in a toaster they will taste even better!!
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
I get Pop-Tarts for my son and once we saw the red velvet ones at Meijer, I knew we had to try them-they are now my son's favorites even beating out the Oreo ones!
We love these in our house. My two teenagers love the red velvet flavor and I cannot keep these stocked in our pantry. The flavor is so close to red velvet cake! Love them toasted or right out of the wrapper.
Erin B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a serious addiction to these! I got them for my daughter and she told me that I HAD to try it. Now I wish I hadn't because I'm hooked. It takes tons of control not to eat the box of them in a day.
Megan C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Red velet anything is wonderful. They are very sweet and the white filling is sooo good. Like always they're very dry tasting (all pop tarts) so they're good for a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
Daisy G.
Red velvet is one of my favorite flavors. On this product it doesn't taste like it's suppose to it tasted strange. It's not nasty but it's not great. I was expecting much more from them.
Krystal B.
Pacolet, SC
These taste awesome! The red velvet flavor really comes through. I love that the cream cheese is there but it's not overly sweet. They were definitely a hit with my kids.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?