BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Sandra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I buy pop tarts almost every week, when this flavor came out at my local Fry's Food I was excited. Red Velvet pop tarts were a great price & Kellogg's is a household brand in my house. Will continue to purchase these new flavors as they hit the shelf!
Selena G.
Taste exactly like red velvet cake delicious for a morning sweet snack before on the go also love putting these in my child's lunch for the day for a sweet snack !
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
Oh my . . . DELICIOUS! My family loves the balance of yum and sweetness in these babies. We have them for breakfast, and sometimes a snack. So happy Kellogg's made this flavor.
Jane l.
Delicious frozen! Hands down one of my favorite pop tarts because you can really taste the cream cheese flavor. Leaning on the sweet side so not really a breakfast thing.
Missy R.
Garden Grove, CA
One of my snacks to eat. I love red velvet! I will say that it is sweet. I bought this at target near my home. Easy to grab and I would eat this not that often only when I feel like it. It's very good and I would buy it again.
Blanca G.
Pop tarts are way too sweet as it is and this was even worse. I buy pop tarts for my kids and it's like feeding them sugar cubes.. I will stick to the plain strawberry ones..
Savannah A.
I can not tell you how good these are! I love red velvet and these are sooooo perfectly red velvet. The creme cheese filling is gooey and rich. I have to grab a box every time I'm at the store.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Poptarts are a great snack for mornings or anytime of day, really! And red velvet is my FAVORITE flavor. I love the cream cheese frosting on top. Tastes just like I'm eating a piece of red velvet cake!
Dorcas H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how good these are. Even when they arent put in the toaster theyre still good. But when they are in the toaster it really tastes amazing alongside a glass of milk.
Whitney A.
Tulsa , OK
Red velvet cake is my favorite kind of cake so I was really excited to try these and while they are t horrible they're not that great either they are extremely sweet
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty