BY POP-TARTS #19 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Jill G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love everything red velvet! You can really taste the red velvet flavor. Buy mine pop tarts at Walmart or target. Eat pop tarts 2-3 times a week. Would highly recommend this flavor to others.
Chelsea C.
This product sounds great but is cheaply made and tastes nasty. I was excited to try the new flavor but then I took a bite and it was not what I was expecting at all. Hightly do not recommend.
Erika S.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love red velvet so I'm so happy these came out because they're so good. I pop them in the oven for a couple of seconds and they're so good in the morning or when I'm craving something sweet
Sam D.
Bradenton, FL
Haven't even tried it yet, but my friend invented this and I know it's good so... She also didn't make any money off of the invention even though it was her idea but hell... All pop tarts are great pop tarts and something like THIS.. Is amazing. 5/4 stars for me.
Nikita W.
These PopTarts taste pretty good! They are not the healthiest option, but they are fast and convenient. The only major issue with these Poptarts that I can think of is that they are a bit too sweet to me, I feel like they could tone down the sugar a little bit.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were great for a sweet afternoon snack. The filling is just like cream cheese icing and the pop tart itself has that chocolatey taste to it like actual red velvet.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
Pop tarts is a breakfast staple in my house. This is my second favorite flavor behind cinnamon sugar. I love the variety. I warm them in the toaster then add a small amount of butter to the back
Lesa P.
These pop tarts are so delicious!! I love anything red velvet and these definitely keep up with the rest. It is perfect for a sweet treat! They are usually on sale which is a definite plus!
Katie K.
Barrington, IL
These are gone in a day at our house, but the sugar content is definitely not your friend. These are delicious and great for that occasional treat day because the flavor is so full! But I wouldn't recommend you throwing these in your kid's lunch every day
Lauren S.
All I have to say is YUM! These are probably so bad for my health but they are so so good in my tummy. I like to put mine in the toaster! I bought mine at Walmart!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty