BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Kelsey M.
Columbia, SC
When I tell you I LOVE POPTARTS. LOVE THEM. they are great on the go , when you want a snack , dessert. Red Velvet is one of my favorite. I was so glad that I got to try these . I love them. They actually taste like red Velvet cake.
Rachael G.
Milwaukee, WI
I was super intrigued by the red velvet flavor when I bought these. I was scared it would be too sweet - I was right. I only eat Pop-Tarts when I crave them, which as an adult, is not all that often, so that's good. But when i want them, these provide a lot of satisfaction.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I was going to put this at a three until I tried it toasted. BEST. POPTARTS. EVER! They tasted almost bland when cold, but toasted, they were everything you could want out of a red velvet poptart. Rich, creamy, slightly chocolatey. I'm a huge fan. 10/10, always recommend.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Please stop making things like orange soda and red velvet pop tarts they just don't work . So gross , the texture is off they are either overly sweet or just have a bad bad aftertaste
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
I love red velvet and was eager to try these but became very disappointed they are too sweet, one bite was enough for me to know I didn't like them that can't be healthy.
Ashley F.
Vero Beach, FL
I love red velvet cake so I had to give these a try and I wasn't disappointed. A yummy double treat while heading out the door, they are sweet and savory. My kids and I love Pop-Tarts on the go, so I have a lot of flavors. Definitely would buy again, they are so good.
Racheal C.
Boone, NC
Gross. Don't know why I decided to pay money for this. Also, it was so sweet I got a stomach ache after. Had to eat with milk because it was so dry. You definitely can't eat on an empty stomach either. It is just too sweet. I definitely prefer the strawberry flavor.
Jill G.
Valparaiso, IN
I love everything red velvet! You can really taste the red velvet flavor. Buy mine pop tarts at Walmart or target. Eat pop tarts 2-3 times a week. Would highly recommend this flavor to others.
Nikita W.
These PopTarts taste pretty good! They are not the healthiest option, but they are fast and convenient. The only major issue with these Poptarts that I can think of is that they are a bit too sweet to me, I feel like they could tone down the sugar a little bit.
Chelsea C.
This product sounds great but is cheaply made and tastes nasty. I was excited to try the new flavor but then I took a bite and it was not what I was expecting at all. Hightly do not recommend.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?