BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
The kids love these when they are in a rush for school. Easy and yummy. They take these when they don't have time to eat a breakfast meal in the morning. They love these and we buy all kinds of flavors.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Very Good flavor, my favorite, but they were mashed in shipping because someone doesn't know or teach their shipping people how to pack. The same theory should apply for shipping and it does for bagging groceries. You never ever put heavy stuff in the same container as light items
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite pop tarts , I was sure thinking they wouldn't be able to make my favorite cake perfect as a pop tart but they did it
From the frosting on top to the lush red velvet on the inside
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I was going to put this at a three until I tried it toasted. BEST. POPTARTS. EVER! They tasted almost bland when cold, but toasted, they were everything you could want out of a red velvet poptart. Rich, creamy, slightly chocolatey. I'm a huge fan. 10/10, always recommend.
Kelsey M.
Columbia, SC
When I tell you I LOVE POPTARTS. LOVE THEM. they are great on the go , when you want a snack , dessert. Red Velvet is one of my favorite. I was so glad that I got to try these . I love them. They actually taste like red Velvet cake.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Please stop making things like orange soda and red velvet pop tarts they just don't work . So gross , the texture is off they are either overly sweet or just have a bad bad aftertaste
Rachael G.
Milwaukee, WI
I was super intrigued by the red velvet flavor when I bought these. I was scared it would be too sweet - I was right. I only eat Pop-Tarts when I crave them, which as an adult, is not all that often, so that's good. But when i want them, these provide a lot of satisfaction.
Racheal C.
Boone, NC
Gross. Don't know why I decided to pay money for this. Also, it was so sweet I got a stomach ache after. Had to eat with milk because it was so dry. You definitely can't eat on an empty stomach either. It is just too sweet. I definitely prefer the strawberry flavor.
Soila F.
I love red velvet and was eager to try these but became very disappointed they are too sweet, one bite was enough for me to know I didn't like them that can't be healthy.
Ashley F.
Vero Beach, FL
I love red velvet cake so I had to give these a try and I wasn't disappointed. A yummy double treat while heading out the door, they are sweet and savory. My kids and I love Pop-Tarts on the go, so I have a lot of flavors. Definitely would buy again, they are so good.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty