BY POP-TARTS

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
I love the way red velvet tastes because it's sweet and has a good filling inside. I wish the frosting was more like a cheesecake flavor because that would pair up really well but over all it has a good flavor
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
Ok these are a must have. My roommate brought them home from the store one day and I made fun of her. But when there was nothing else for breakfast one day I fell in love. Now I cry every time we run out and I have to run to the store. I love red velvet and I possibly even love these more.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
My husband loves red velvet Cake, so I though I'd buy these and give them a shot. You won't be disappointed, they are really good and the cream in the middle taste just like icing.
Lee R.
I'm not a huge poptart fan in general, but these were alright. I always think that Pop-Tarts could use more filling. And theres just something about the crust part I've never liked. Definitely better toasted
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
I liked this !! Not as much as the strawberry one lol . But easy snack good values . Ive got this so many times especially during the holidays and the flavor isn't bad . I would buy this again and I recommend this .
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
We were not a fan of this flavor. Won't buy it again because it did not go over well with the kids at all! Price is typical for Pop Tarts and we enjoy and buy other flavor a often-just bit this one ever again.
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I'm absolutely in love with anything red velvet. So wen I found out about Pop Tarts having a new flavor, I had to purchase. I absolutely love this flavor . Now it is my go to flavor
Anyssa G.
Albuquerque, NM
The kids love these when they are in a rush for school. Easy and yummy. They take these when they don't have time to eat a breakfast meal in the morning. They love these and we buy all kinds of flavors.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Very Good flavor, my favorite, but they were mashed in shipping because someone doesn't know or teach their shipping people how to pack. The same theory should apply for shipping and it does for bagging groceries. You never ever put heavy stuff in the same container as light items
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
These are my favorite pop tarts , I was sure thinking they wouldn't be able to make my favorite cake perfect as a pop tart but they did it
From the frosting on top to the lush red velvet on the inside
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?