BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Shawn C.
Yum-o!! These pop tarts are delicious! I love Pop-Tarts anyways, but red velvet?!? This was my first time purchasing this flavor and I haven't been able to find them since. I usually keep Pop-Tarts in our pantry at home. So yummy & the kiddos love them!
Valerie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Thank you Pop-Tarts for coming up with my favorite all time flavor! I absolutely love this flavor! This flavor is so good, you don't even have to toast it! And because the flavor is so good, I even eat the crusts!!
Kiara R.
These pop tarts are amazZZZINGG. I love them so much. They taste just like if you were eating a slice of cake. It is a smaller pack than the other pop tart flavors. I eat these like once a week and they are amazing
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
Ok these are a must have. My roommate brought them home from the store one day and I made fun of her. But when there was nothing else for breakfast one day I fell in love. Now I cry every time we run out and I have to run to the store. I love red velvet and I possibly even love these more.
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
I love the way red velvet tastes because it's sweet and has a good filling inside. I wish the frosting was more like a cheesecake flavor because that would pair up really well but over all it has a good flavor
Krista F.
Greenfield, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My husband loves red velvet Cake, so I though I'd buy these and give them a shot. You won't be disappointed, they are really good and the cream in the middle taste just like icing.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
We were not a fan of this flavor. Won't buy it again because it did not go over well with the kids at all! Price is typical for Pop Tarts and we enjoy and buy other flavor a often-just bit this one ever again.
Lee R.
I'm not a huge poptart fan in general, but these were alright. I always think that Pop-Tarts could use more filling. And theres just something about the crust part I've never liked. Definitely better toasted
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
I liked this !! Not as much as the strawberry one lol . But easy snack good values . Ive got this so many times especially during the holidays and the flavor isn't bad . I would buy this again and I recommend this .
Karema C.
Bronx, NY
I'm absolutely in love with anything red velvet. So wen I found out about Pop Tarts having a new flavor, I had to purchase. I absolutely love this flavor . Now it is my go to flavor
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty