BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
These are amazinggg! My favorite pop tart flavor! I absolutely love red velvet and these are so yummy. Pretty cheap. Only downside is that pop tarts are high in fat and calories but good for a once in a while cheat snack :)
Ladisla A.
This tastes just like red velvet cake! I absolutely love it. It tastes great with milk and while warm. Best pop tart flavor aside from strawberry in my opinion! If you like red velvet as much as I do, you should try it!
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
This has to be one of my favorite flavors of Pop-Tarts. They taste so good. Just like red velvet. When they're hot the cream in the middle is great. If you like red velvet you must try them!
Felina D.
Mason, TX
The flavor is amazing! Taste like a cupcake/cake! The middle filling is like a frosting and it's so yummy! This was my first eating them & I love them! The box was gone within a couple of days
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
While I love Pop-Tarts and have tried many flavors, I was disappointed by this flavor. It tastes very bland and though it does have a creamy filling, it leaves a "fake" taste in your mouth. I am not a fan of this kind.
Selena R.
San Angelo , TX
Red velvet is my favorite flavor so mix it with a pop tart and you have the perfect on the go snack or breakfast in my case! Love almost all the flavor a bit this one is a top choice! Everybody loves them in our home!
Katelyn  .
I recently tried these, I found them to be very tasty amd completely tastes like a hot red velvet cake. If you enjoy this flavor in general Poptarts nailed it right on the head for accuracy. Tasty treat!
Erin P.
Norcross, GA
These are okay at best. I mean, even a bad poptart is pretty good. The red velvet flavor isn't super strong, but admittedly they are really cute and jumping on the red velvet bandwagon.
Shawn C.
Yum-o!! These pop tarts are delicious! I love Pop-Tarts anyways, but red velvet?!? This was my first time purchasing this flavor and I haven't been able to find them since. I usually keep Pop-Tarts in our pantry at home. So yummy & the kiddos love them!
Grace E.
These pop tarts are like dessert. I only have four stars because they are too sweet to have for breakfast. I prefer them for a late night snack because they are so rich and delicious!
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty