BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Red Velvet Toaster Pastries
My son always request pop tarts his favorite is frosted strawberry. I love cherry. I tried the red velvet. Unfortunately the taste didn't meet my expectations. Pop tarts is not the healthiest breakfast but as a special treat it's great.
Michelle I.
These are amaze-balls. The icing is really good, but it is a bit sweet. The overall flavor is exactly what you would expect from Pop Tarts. I'm not a fan of excess sugar consumption but these are great for that once in a blue moon splurge.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
This one was good, especially for me since I'm not very fond of the ones with jelly inside. This has a cream cheese frosting filling. I love red velvet cake, so I had to try these... and straight out of the toaster, this is delicious.
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
SO AMAZING!! I am a fanatic when it comes to anything red velvet so I had to buy these and I absolutely fell in love! If you warm them in the toaster they taste ten times better and just will make your mouth fall in love like no lie
Holly G.
Washburn , WI
If you love Red Velvet and Pop Tarts, then you will Love these! Highly recommend for the perfect treat. Or a snack on the go. Great price and would buy again for sure! The flavor is truly delicious and you'll want more then one box!
Erika B.
Belton, MO
I'm not a huge fan of Pop-Tarts anymore but these I had to try! They were amazing!! Truly tasted like red velvet and surprisingly not too sweet! So good with milk. Now a favorite snack of mine!
Amanda W.
Indianapolis, IN
I was skeptical of this flavor at first, but I love red velvet so I just had to try it. Fortunately, I was not disappointed - so delicious! Normally I have a hard time finishing Pop Tarts but I had no issues with these at all.
Monica R.
Carlsbad, CA
These are amazinggg! My favorite pop tart flavor! I absolutely love red velvet and these are so yummy. Pretty cheap. Only downside is that pop tarts are high in fat and calories but good for a once in a while cheat snack :)
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
I love Pop-Tarts! But this flavor was not quite on point. The filling and frosting was a little overly sweet andnthe red velvet part was not quite red velvety enough to remind me of cake. I only purchased one box when these were available.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
This are so flavorish and awesome, it makes you feel all happy inside (and fat outside). They're kind of the fancy poptarts so they're a little bit more expensive than the regular but is worth it.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty