BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Victoria C.
Boston, MA
I try to eat healthy but sometimes you just need something that you know is going to be bad for you. i don't know how much resemblance this bears to an actual red velvet cake, but it has the sugary deliciousness we love in a pop tart. perfect breakup food
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of Pop-Tarts I buy them because my children like them but I tried these ones out of desperation as all of us women go through sometimes and let me also say that I'm not a huge fan of cake these Pop-Tarts they were good honey I found myself hiding them from the kids love them
Kelly C.
Irvington, AL
Red Velvet poptarts. OMG! If you love red velvet cake you will completely enjoy Kellogg's Red Velvet flavor poptarts. I love to warm mine in the toaster and add Land O Lakes butter until it melts. Served with a tall glass of chilled milk, you have created the perfect snack with half the calories of eating the cake.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
This genuinely does taste like red velvet, but not as much as red velvet tastes like red velvet. I think the frosting offsets the taste, but maybe that's just me. However, I really do like the poptart because it's a poptart no matter what flavor.
Theodora C.
Beaverton, OR
I can't even handle these pop tarts! Normally I like the fruitier ones, but these are decadent. The filling is amazing and it isn't too much. They're like a perfect snack when you're sweet tooth comes calling.
Martisa S.
I love pop tarts but I have to say this flavor is not one of my favorites. I purchased from my local grocery store because my daughter wanted to try them. The flavor was not as good as I expected it to be.
Hannah B.
Boone, NC
These are my absolute favorite poptarts ever! However, they are more of a snack or desert than a breakfast food. I bought these at Walmart and I have bought them multiple times. They have a good flavor if you like red velvet. Overall, I would recommend to a friend.
My son always request pop tarts his favorite is frosted strawberry. I love cherry. I tried the red velvet. Unfortunately the taste didn't meet my expectations. Pop tarts is not the healthiest breakfast but as a special treat it's great.
Michelle I.
These are amaze-balls. The icing is really good, but it is a bit sweet. The overall flavor is exactly what you would expect from Pop Tarts. I'm not a fan of excess sugar consumption but these are great for that once in a blue moon splurge.
Sydney G.
I love anything red velvet flavored! I tried these last year when they were new and din not like them, but i recently purchased them again this year and love them! The artificial flavor is very present and hard to miss but i don't mind.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty