BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Leticia  E.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter's favorite flavor! Perfect for those mornings when time runs like crazy and has us running like crazy with it. Affordable, individual packages, perfect to take on the go. Great alternative for a sweet morning snack.
Heather V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Pop-Tarts are the best. They are so delicious and help you feel in that sweet spot you've been missing. They're good on the go. I eat these almost every time I go to Walmart and buy them. I would definitely buy this again.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
Hands down my favorite pop tart flavor aside of sugar cookie which I think they discontinued and I'm still sad about that. But I would recommend these to anyone. Sure they aren't something filled with vitamins but it's a tasty treat to eat on the go when one is busy.
Jessica D.
Mandeville , LA
I've been purchasing pop tarts for as long as I can remember! Especially now that my kids are a bit older and looking for a quick breakfast on the go. I love how many different flavors there are and especially the ones like this, red velvet, that the adults would also like!
Liz M.
Orange, CA
This will always be my favorite Pop-tart flavor! I love the strawberry one! My favorite part would have to be the frosting. A pop-tart is just not the same without the frosting on the top! Tastes especially good when you put it in the toaster for a few minutes.
Melissa N.
Los Angeles , CA
Anything Red Velvet has a soft spot in most of our hearts. Amazing flavor and not overly sweet. I buy this more than I should. Would recommend for someone with a sweet tooth. They make amazing snacks for on the go as well.
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I'm in love with anything red velvet...but these were pretty disappointing. They tasted very bland to me. Like tiny cupcakes that sat out for weeks. I would not recommend these to people who love real red velvet things.
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
I love these poptarts!! I love anything red velvet so when I saw these I had to try them! They have become my go to poptart and everyone in my house loves them. They are the same price as any of the other poptarts. I would def buy them again.
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
Kellogg's needs to make these in larger sized boxes like the 16 count. Everyone in my house loves this flavor. Pop Tarts are a bit pricey for what they are, sugar, sugar, and more sugar. We don't keep these for breakfast but more for treats instead of cookies.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of Pop-Tarts I buy them because my children like them but I tried these ones out of desperation as all of us women go through sometimes and let me also say that I'm not a huge fan of cake these Pop-Tarts they were good honey I found myself hiding them from the kids love them
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty