Jalea H.

Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔

Kaela S.
Velma H.
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
1 year, 8 months ago
i haven't tried them either but i do love to pop mine in the toaster too.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
I'm a super lardo and toast mine and top with butter! Haha! So good!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Winston Salem, NC
2 years, 2 months ago
I love putting mine in the toaster
chasity v.
chasity v.
London, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
I've not tried the red velvet ones either. I've popped mine in the toaster or put them in the microwave.