BY POP-TARTS #18 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles. Toast it for a delicious treat your taste buds won't soon forget.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,Sugar,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Cocoa (Processed With Alkali),Modified Corn Starch,Salt,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cornstarch,Nonfat Milk,Milled Corn,Mono- And Diglycerides,Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate,Color Added,Gelatin,Datem,Red 40,Soy Lecithin,Lactic Acid,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Xanthan Gum,Cheese Cultures,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Caramel Color,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Yellow 5 Lake,Yellow 6 Lake,Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I wanted to like Limited Edition Pop-Tarts Frosted Red Velvet. I was especially looking forward to the cream cheese filling. Cream cheese icing is the best, and I thought that this taste would really elevate these Pop-Tarts to the top of my Pop-Tarts flavor list, which is a real thing that I keep in my mind.
What I got instead was a perfectly generic Pop-Tart. Sweet frosting, sweet filling, pastry crust…Red Velvet Pop-Tarts nailed all of this, but the fact of the matter is that they’re supposed to taste like red velvet, and they do nothing of the sort. I wasn’t to pleased with the taste.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
🔶 Kellogg’s Pop-tarts: ‘Red Velvet’ Flavor

First off let me start by saying I genuinely & authentically love ALL (Dessert) things ‘Red Velvet’ flavored...

I remember when this flavor trend came out....it was about 5-ish years ago & I was instantly hooked.
But why?

•Red Velvet’ is a super objective (even to me) - Hit or miss experience based on 2 Important (Self-Proclaimed) Discoveries:

•It was during my 2 year ‘Red Velvet’ Obsession that I noticed a nagging commonality - not all ‘Red Velvet’ tastes the same.

•This could be a problem - I thought - to all friends of mine or even all those 1st Timers out there (in the world ).

•All of them who are unknowingly about to let 1, only 1 tiny taste test - of some ‘Red Velvet’ Flavored Dessert -

•Lead them to a most likely determination of a ‘love it or leave it’ Lasting impressions...maybe indefinitely.

•One thing I find very profound about the
“Red Velvet” Flavor - Is that the taste varies greatly depending on the type of dessert.

•Some baked goods can mask the flavor entirely - leaving just the smell.

•The ‘TYPE’ of Dessert is intertwined with the
“CONSISTENCY” of end product.

*It’s this simple. ‘Red Velvet’ flavored anything comes down to (Type & Consistency)
* My palate prefers foods where I can taste & smell ‘Red Velvet’ Flavors.

* Kellogg’s ‘Red Velvet’ Flavored POP-Tarts
* Yoplait (Red Label) ‘Red Velvet’ Yogurt
* Yogurtology ‘Red Velvet’ Frozen Yogurt
* Starbucks ‘Red Velvet’ Frappuccino
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Of all the red velvet products I tried other than. Cake and cupcakes these were my favorite that I ended up trying. They cost like 2 dollars 3 with tax. They remind me of the chocolate pop tarts as far as texture goes. They mimicked cream cheese icing as the filling.
MaryBeth R.
These were so so so good in my opinion! Unfortunately they were limited edition. I absolutely loved them though and would buy them again in a heartbeat if they were re-released!
Gabriela Z.
It is a multinational agro-alimentary company in the United States. It mainly produces food for breakfast, cereals and biscuits. It has its head office in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. Kellogg was founded in 1906 by Will Keith Kellogg who was based on the feeding of Seventh-day Adventists, a religion he practiced himself. The result was so good that the orders were not made to wait, and shortly thereafter they were shot in number. Today, it is the leading company with Nestlé in the World wide breakfast cereal sector
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Food trucks and limited edition flavors are my two big foodie triggers, plus I love red velvet cake so I had to give these a shot. Like others have said, they don't necessarily taste like red velvet, but they are red velvet-ish. Like if you took a bite not knowing what flavor it was you'd think, "Hmm, I think they were shooting for red velvet." That's not to say these taste bad, watermelon candy hardly ever tastes like watermelon, but it tastes good
Brittany C.
Rocky mount, VA
Very delicious! They were very rich in flavor. They especially are good if you heat them up. Pros: Delicious, convenient, not too messy. Cons: None
I buy these quiet often for how quick they are for when Im on the go in the mornings. I suggest trying them!
Kathy X.
Chowchilla, CA
Red velvet is my favorite! Pop tarts are just a great snack if you're on the go. It's inexpensive and tastes delicious. It might not be healthy but it gets me going in the morning. It's just a product that I can snack on when I have no time to grab lunch.
Jessica P.
Howell, MI
I am a huge fan of Red Velvet and when I saw that Kellogg came out with Pop-Tarts in Red Velvet I was overly excited. It sounds nasty but it is so good. tastes just like eating cake but not, if that makes any sense. I highly recommend.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this good??
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty