BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

Sweet cream-cheese-flavored filling enveloped by a red velvety crust and topped with vanilla icing and sprinkles.

• Why do we not have these in Canada omg :(Be the first to answer!
  • I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty2 Answers
  • Does it truly taste like red velvet? even the cream cheese frosting?1 Answers
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Fontana, CA
First of all let me confess I am not a huge Pop Tart fan. However, recently my children have talked me into buying a box each grocery trip and trying different flavors. This particular trip it was my choice. Honestly, if a container says "Red Velvet" anything that's a winner for me and these did not disappoint. The Pop Tarts actually taste like Red Velvet, so if you do not like that flavor, this one is not for you. But, if you enjoy Red Velvet, you really need to try these. And out of the toaster they are even better, if that is possible.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Glendora, CA
Okay! SO I usually don't eat pop tarts and I eat these ones. THESE ARE THE BEST POP-TARTS IVE EVER EATEN. I honestly hate pop tarts but I suggest these because the taste the texture the way it falls apart if you break it. It wall works so perfectly together. I suggest for everyone to at least try this kind because coming from me it's worth it considering I hate pop tarts with a passion
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Oh goodness, i am a huge red velvet fan no matter what anyone else may say about them. I loved the red velvet cookies and cupcakes, and doughnuts, and I love these portraits. They are super hard to find and when I do find them I breakout into a happy dance in the aisle. They taste so yummy and are a hidden and very are indulgence because of how hard it is to find them.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are the best Pop-Tarts ever. I don't indulge in Pop-Tarts very often, but when I get the urge to eat some Pop-Tarts, these are at the top of my list! They're good right out of the package, but they're even better toasted. Don't expect them to taste exactly like red velvet cake, because they're not cake. But they are portable and toastable and delicious.
Georgino S.
Georgino S.
Romeoville, IL
I love pop tarts because they're super convenient, it's an instant, filling breakfast that you can take with you anywhere and they have tons of different flavors. I've never seen any other red velvet breakfast pastry, which is a shame because these taste AMAZING. I can and will recommend these to everybody because they taste so good.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
These flavored pop tarts don't last longer than two days in our house. The flavor and color are just what you'd expect when you think 'Red velvet'. And they deliver. My kids like them toasted lightly, or fresh out of the wrapper. I have to buy these two at a time in order to not make two trips a week to the grocery store.
Lessie S.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
Let me start by saying that I'm not a huge fan of Pop-Tarts I buy them because my children like them but I tried these ones out of desperation as all of us women go through sometimes and let me also say that I'm not a huge fan of cake these Pop-Tarts they were good honey I found myself hiding them from the kids love them
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I purchased these for my kids not too long ago. They liked that Pop Tarts were offered in new flavors and that they were more like desserts. I bought these on sake from our local Target store. They were cheaper than the usual cost and better to buy in bulk. The flavor wasn't bad , but kinda strange as a breakfast item.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Irvington, AL
Red Velvet poptarts. OMG! If you love red velvet cake you will completely enjoy Kellogg's Red Velvet flavor poptarts. I love to warm mine in the toaster and add Land O Lakes butter until it melts. Served with a tall glass of chilled milk, you have created the perfect snack with half the calories of eating the cake.
Vennesa B.
Vennesa B.
Mount Holly, NJ
This stuff is so good when your running late for school just pop is in the toaster you will be fine for the rest of the morning and will feel so good although it's a lot of sugar but it's good to have a at least somewhat to eat. I would buy a whole lifetime supply that's how good it is try the different flavor ?
Jalea H.
Jalea H.
Am I the only one who hasn't tried the red velvet kind!? And am I the only person to pop mine in the toaster in the morning time lol. 🤔
Jammie B.
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I'm always looking for new snacks.. not necessarily breakfast options but I love red velvet cake! Does anyone know if these actually have a red velvet taste?
Xai X.
Xai X.
Wondering if they are really sweet or decently sweet?
trish l.
trish l.
Durban
I haven't seen pop tart here in South Africa... looks tasty
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Puerto rico
Wow I have never tried this but I love the strawberry , is this one good too?