Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Toaster Pastries uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #7 in Toaster Pastries

A frosted golden crust with white icing and ruby-colored sprinkles on the outside. Raspberry-flavored goodness on the inside. What's not to love?

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Salt,Dried Raspberries,Dried Pears,Dried Apples,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Citric Acid,Gelatin,Modified Wheat Starch,Yellow Corn Flour,Palm Oil,Xanthan Gum,Soy Lecithin,Red 40,Cornstarch,Caramel Color,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Blue 1

Buy on Walmart
Haley C.
Hamden , CT
Growing up I always loved snacking on Strawberry pop tarts. They are delicious and very affordable. I only eat them once in a while now because I feel they have become stingy with the filling and frosting. They’re not like they use to be.
MariaGiovanna G.
Glendale, NY
One of my favorites along with strawberry. I would recommend it is a great snack to throw in your bag and eat during a busy day or on your morning commute. I would tell everyone to enjoy this tasty product
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
This is the best Pop-Tarts flavor, bar none -- but it seems to be crowded off store shelves lately by all the weird novelty flavors. When you can find it, buy it! It's not as good as it used to be -- I think it was the 90s when Kellogg's changed it slightly and the flavor has never been the same since. But it's still a great comfort food snack, if not the healthiest thing on the market.
Kerry D.
I don't even know what to say about poptart. I buy them because they are the best at what they do. My old standby is unfrosted strawberry but the flavors they come up with are unbelievable. The Smores are awesome, the red velvet were another real favorite. The holiday flavors are usually good or at least fun to try once. Nobody has ever come close to what pop tarts offer.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
my oh my! pop tarts is the one thing breakfast that I feel will never go out of "style" for lack of a better word. pop tarts is an easy go-to breakfast and to pack when I'm the road, need a quick snack or long night of studying. only downfall to poptarts is the amount of sugar is contains and the calories!
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
These are my all time favorite go to pop-tarts. They taste so good and defiantly satisfy my sweet tooth ! They aren't healthy in any way at all. It's good for a fast easy breakfast to go. Or a late night sweet tooth craving to eat with milk .
Hilari V.
Houston , TX
Let me start off by saying that I only would eat the strawberry pop tarts ever since I was a kid. But guys, the raspberry pop tart is life changing. Honestly, you e really gotta buy it and try it to know how it taste. I recommend.
Megan W.
Sandy, UT
I’ve loved pop tarts for a long time. They are pretty sugary for being considered a breakfast food. I’m not a fan of all the crazy flavors, but if I have to choose, I like the basic raspberry or strawberry.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
These pop tarts were pretty good, not the best though. The flavor was different, good but not bad. I wouldn’t buy them again. They were a reasonable price. They just tasted too sweet for me. I would recommend them if you like raspberry flavor things.
Beth B.
Winona, MN
I love these for a quick on the go breakfast. They are perfect warned up or not. My favorite flavour is the raspberry but we also like strawberry, blueberry, and the Apple cinnamon
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?