Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS

These are my favorite poptarts! I love the raspberry flavor. They are definitely sweet so they lack nutritional value. I eat 1 pastry as a pre-work out but I dont have these as a meal.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR

This is my all time favorite pop tart flavor but it is very hard to find. Great value. Raspberry sweet and the frosting is great. Wonderful size - just wish the calories were lower!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.

These aren't the healthiest, but they are tasty! I don't buy them often, but occasionally crave them. The fruit flavors along with the brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite flavors.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

This is one of the only PopTart flavors that I can stomach as an actual breakfast food, haha! So delicious without having quite the dessert-ish taste of some of the other kinds. :)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA

Delicious!!! The fruit pop tarts are by far the better.. Amazibgly sweet and full of flavor with just a hit of tang.. The other flavors of pop tarts are just entirely too sweet
Rose S.
Rose S.
bronx, NY

Raspberry is a flavor that I love in products but hate in fruit form lol. I love these poptarts and I've been searching for them ever since I found them in walmart years ago.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Raspberry Frosted Pop Tarts have been a staple in our pantry for a long time. They are flavorful and satisfy your breakfast needs. Not bad in the evening for a snack either!
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

I recently tried these and they are off the chain! They are super good and you can literally eat them at any time of the day hot or cold and it'll still taste just as
good!
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi

I love pop tarts
It's better to eat then heated up in the toaster with a glass of milk on the side, though.
They fill me up and there is just enough filling in the middle.
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

I did not like the flavor cold or hot out of the toaster I love her as far as I did not find anything I did not like those tests raspberry besides this and one other thing
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?