Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Jana R.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX

These are my favorite pop tarts. I enjoy these as a snack usually. They are sweet but not too sweet. I like them heated in the toaster with a little bit of butter. I will buy this flavor pop tart again!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Bell, CA

Best Pop-Tarts I've ever ate. Such a good flavor. I eat these once in a while because i do feel that these are very sweet. I don't think these are very healthy but are delicious for anyones sweet tooth!
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Edmonton, Alberta

These are a dessert type breakfast pastry that reminds me of my childhood. The flavor is delightful, although it tastes somewhat artificial. You can get this at any grocery store that carries them.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Woodbridge, Ontario

Love pop tarts! You can use them in a kids lunch or put them in the toaster for a warm treat. Good price, you can find them at any grocery store.
I love trying the news flavours they come out with!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Slippery Rock, PA

The frosted Raspberry flavor pop tarts are so yummy. The raspberry filling is like is so good. I hear them up in the toaster and put butter on them. Sometimes I will just eat them for a quick snack
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Portland, TN

Both of my boys love this flavor of pop tarts. They are great for breakfast or as a snack which is usually how my kids use them. You can even pop them in the freezer for a cold treat on a hot day!
Jackie W.
Jackie W.

For an on the go breakfast you can't beat a pop tart. I love the raspberry flavour. They are a reasonable value and are quick and easy. Running late for the bus, grab a pop tart and out the door.
Rachl M.
Rachl M.

One of my favorite grab and go sweet treats! They have some pretty crazy flavors, although I prefer the signiture flavors like these! We keep these in the house, as they are a family favorite!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA

Kind of a bummer, typical toaster pastry, but less-so. The raspberry flavor falls flat. Stick the the traditional strawberry for the sweet snack toaster treat Pop Tarts are intended to be.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI

One of this households favorite flavors. These taste like real raspberry not artificial flavor. So easy to just warm in the toaster and you can have breakfast on the go. Highly recommend!!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now