Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
brittany f.
brittany f.

YUM! i love this flavor! Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find! Found in many stores, and such a great buy!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Pop tarts were my breakfast for about two years in a row. Rushed mornings before getting to school And we were always late so i would grab my favorite pop tart And be gone. Raspberry is always the way to Go. As long as it has raspberries i am in!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Arlington, WA

The Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in the flavor Frosted Raspberry is definitely one of my favorite flavors!!! It is good warmed up in the toaster or just out of the package. I love how easy these treats are to access and eat. They are great for on-the-go!
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

These treats make for the ideal college student breakfast--great for when you're in a hurry but still want a hot meal. They aren't the healthiest, but they're perfect for someone without time for cooking first thing in the morning. Recommended.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL

I've been eating Pop-Tarts since I was a kid. I don't like them nearly as much now as I used to, but when I want them I get a box of these. They're very nice for grabbing when you're running late and don't have time for anything else. Very sweet
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goodyear, AZ

Kellogg PopTarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor is a delicious snack., I do not like any of Kellogg Pop Tarts toasted, but straight out of the package is great. I really like the blueberry flavor better, but Raspberry is a pretty awesome alternative
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ

I must say I'm a pop tart lover so are my daughters. I usually eat them warm as a snack dipped in cold milk. My kids like to lick the frosting then eat the rest lol. Either way it's oNE of my favorites, have no complaints at all its the best.
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Oronogo, MO

Classic pop tart flavor that has been around my whole life. The only thing we don't like so that you can almost taste the artificial flavoring in it, like the chemicals are noticeable. However it's a packaged pastry so that's not unheard of.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Love love love these, I only eat tem on Mondays and Friday's (because they're not too healthy) but they are incredible. They have a strong raspberry flavour and after putting them in the toaster for 30-45 seconds they are my favourite treat.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA

I buy this flavor house eating Pop-Tarts and I was a kid but my all-time favorite is the Great you keep discontinuing it and I only get a glimpse every so many years and have to stock up wish you would bring it back as a staple for all time.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now