Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Michele M.
Michele M.

Found this gem of a flavor by accident! It has a fruity taste to calm any sweet tooth. Love the convenience of pop tarts and like having some on hand for mornings when I don't have time for a traditional breakfast.
I really love this flavor of pop tarts. They are really good and I bought it at my local grocery store. I eat them probably every week or 2. Hey have a really good flavor. I would really recommend that you buy it.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Caryville, TN

I love pop tarts! Grape is my absolute favorite!!! Raspberry isn't my favorite, but I like it. Pop tarts are a cheap, easy breakfast snack. We often eat them without toasting them, but toasted is always the best.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM

The best poptart flavor! I wish they sold these in the huge boxes. Love pop tarts as a snack or for breakfast. They're good cold or hot. And also, have you ever put butter on a poptart...it's so FREAKIN good šŸ˜œšŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA

The raspberry is a great alternative when your tired of the strawberry flavor which is the one i usually buy these are a great breakfast snack and it is great for on the go whether you want to toast them or not
Frish Q.
Frish Q.

Poptarts have been my favorite since I was a little girl and I still love it just the same. They are cheap and delicious ! My favorites are the strawberry one with white frosting on top and the s'mores ones ā¤ļø
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

Raspberry is my favorite flavor, especially warm. I like to eat this in the morning or just as a snack. Not the healthiest choice though. You can find these at any grocery store or gas station. Cheap too.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

I love to buy these for the kids and even for the adults! They are a quick and easy little snack for when they want a little something sweet to snack on. They are just as good cold as they are warmed up.
Jana R.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX

These are my favorite pop tarts. I enjoy these as a snack usually. They are sweet but not too sweet. I like them heated in the toaster with a little bit of butter. I will buy this flavor pop tart again!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now