Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
douglas l.
douglas l.
fallriver
i dont just have for breakfast there good for afternoon or nite snacks too.cold and warm.i eat these through the day,great tasting pastrie,there always on sale also,i eat box or two a week
Sara E.
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
My kids love pop tarts, they would live off them if I allowed them to. The only bad thing is they have so much sugar and by the time you eat both in the wrap they aren't very good for you!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Pop tarts are a great breakfast meal. Kids love the sprinkles and the flavor. The only thing that the kids don't like is the crust. I think they should come out with a crust less feature.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Loves Park, IL
I love the taste of raspberry. Pop-tarts have just the right amountil of sweetness and not too much tart. Not too much on the health side, but there's much worse. Keep up the yummy work!
Deana E.
Deana E.
These raspberry pop-tarts are so good and I wasn't sure I'd like them at first. Lightly toasted, that raspberry flavor is a fresh burst with a light frosted coating as a delicious bonus.
Emilia W.
Emilia W.
Raspberry is my favorite fruit. So I pretty much will eat anything with raspberries. This is pretty much the only pop-tart's flavor I buy. Great for breakfast and snacking during the day
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I love pop tarts but I hate the taste of these. It's probably only because I don't really like raspberries. The good thing about pop tarts it's at there's so many flavors to choose from.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
My kids go crazy for pop tarts and this raspberry flavor by Kelloggs is their favorite. They love to eat them just right out of the box or nice and warm by toasting them in the toaster.
Ashton R.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
These are my favorite poptarts! I love the raspberry flavor. They are definitely sweet so they lack nutritional value. I eat 1 pastry as a pre-work out but I dont have these as a meal.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
This is my all time favorite pop tart flavor but it is very hard to find. Great value. Raspberry sweet and the frosting is great. Wonderful size - just wish the calories were lower!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?