Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany W.
Loves Park, IL
I love the taste of raspberry. Pop-tarts have just the right amountil of sweetness and not too much tart. Not too much on the health side, but there's much worse. Keep up the yummy work!
Emilia W.
Raspberry is my favorite fruit. So I pretty much will eat anything with raspberries. This is pretty much the only pop-tart's flavor I buy. Great for breakfast and snacking during the day
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I love pop tarts but I hate the taste of these. It's probably only because I don't really like raspberries. The good thing about pop tarts it's at there's so many flavors to choose from.
Vanessa R.
My kids go crazy for pop tarts and this raspberry flavor by Kelloggs is their favorite. They love to eat them just right out of the box or nice and warm by toasting them in the toaster.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
These are my favorite poptarts! I love the raspberry flavor. They are definitely sweet so they lack nutritional value. I eat 1 pastry as a pre-work out but I dont have these as a meal.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
This is my all time favorite pop tart flavor but it is very hard to find. Great value. Raspberry sweet and the frosting is great. Wonderful size - just wish the calories were lower!
Amanda S.
This is one of the only PopTart flavors that I can stomach as an actual breakfast food, haha! So delicious without having quite the dessert-ish taste of some of the other kinds. :)
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious!!! The fruit pop tarts are by far the better.. Amazibgly sweet and full of flavor with just a hit of tang.. The other flavors of pop tarts are just entirely too sweet
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Raspberry is a flavor that I love in products but hate in fruit form lol. I love these poptarts and I've been searching for them ever since I found them in walmart years ago.
Leslie S.
Raspberry Frosted Pop Tarts have been a staple in our pantry for a long time. They are flavorful and satisfy your breakfast needs. Not bad in the evening for a snack either!
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?