Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA

These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM

The best poptart flavor! I wish they sold these in the huge boxes. Love pop tarts as a snack or for breakfast. They're good cold or hot. And also, have you ever put butter on a poptart...it's so FREAKIN good 😜😜😜
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA

The raspberry is a great alternative when your tired of the strawberry flavor which is the one i usually buy these are a great breakfast snack and it is great for on the go whether you want to toast them or not
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Reno, NV

Raspberry is my favorite flavor, especially warm. I like to eat this in the morning or just as a snack. Not the healthiest choice though. You can find these at any grocery store or gas station. Cheap too.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL

I love to buy these for the kids and even for the adults! They are a quick and easy little snack for when they want a little something sweet to snack on. They are just as good cold as they are warmed up.
Jana R.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX

These are my favorite pop tarts. I enjoy these as a snack usually. They are sweet but not too sweet. I like them heated in the toaster with a little bit of butter. I will buy this flavor pop tart again!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Bell, CA

Best Pop-Tarts I've ever ate. Such a good flavor. I eat these once in a while because i do feel that these are very sweet. I don't think these are very healthy but are delicious for anyones sweet tooth!
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Slippery Rock, PA

The frosted Raspberry flavor pop tarts are so yummy. The raspberry filling is like is so good. I hear them up in the toaster and put butter on them. Sometimes I will just eat them for a quick snack
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Portland, TN

Both of my boys love this flavor of pop tarts. They are great for breakfast or as a snack which is usually how my kids use them. You can even pop them in the freezer for a cold treat on a hot day!
Rachl M.
Rachl M.

One of my favorite grab and go sweet treats! They have some pretty crazy flavors, although I prefer the signiture flavors like these! We keep these in the house, as they are a family favorite!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now