Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Andrea N.
Bell, CA
Best Pop-Tarts I've ever ate. Such a good flavor. I eat these once in a while because i do feel that these are very sweet. I don't think these are very healthy but are delicious for anyones sweet tooth!
Sonya B.
slippery rock, PA
The frosted Raspberry flavor pop tarts are so yummy. The raspberry filling is like is so good. I hear them up in the toaster and put butter on them. Sometimes I will just eat them for a quick snack
Miranda W.
Portland, TN
Both of my boys love this flavor of pop tarts. They are great for breakfast or as a snack which is usually how my kids use them. You can even pop them in the freezer for a cold treat on a hot day!
Rachl M.
One of my favorite grab and go sweet treats! They have some pretty crazy flavors, although I prefer the signiture flavors like these! We keep these in the house, as they are a family favorite!
Jennifer R.
OCEANSIDE, CA
Kind of a bummer, typical toaster pastry, but less-so. The raspberry flavor falls flat. Stick the the traditional strawberry for the sweet snack toaster treat Pop Tarts are intended to be.
douglas l.
fallriver
i dont just have for breakfast there good for afternoon or nite snacks too.cold and warm.i eat these through the day,great tasting pastrie,there always on sale also,i eat box or two a week
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
One of this households favorite flavors. These taste like real raspberry not artificial flavor. So easy to just warm in the toaster and you can have breakfast on the go. Highly recommend!!
Kelsey M.
Pop tarts are a great breakfast meal. Kids love the sprinkles and the flavor. The only thing that the kids don't like is the crust. I think they should come out with a crust less feature.
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
My kids love pop tarts, they would live off them if I allowed them to. The only bad thing is they have so much sugar and by the time you eat both in the wrap they aren't very good for you!
Deana E.
These raspberry pop-tarts are so good and I wasn't sure I'd like them at first. Lightly toasted, that raspberry flavor is a fresh burst with a light frosted coating as a delicious bonus.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?