Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
White

These make a great quick snack when you are feeling hungry. They even taste better when they are toasted. The flavor is so good too! But be careful when they're toasted they could burn those finger tips. Yes I would recommend this product it's that good!
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

Pop tarts are a classic breakfast snack and when you are in college they also become midnight study snack I really trust the Kellogg's brand and there are so many different kinds of flavors including seasonal flavors strawberry is ok but they have better.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ

This is my all time favorite pop tart out of all of them. It fills me up and its super delicious. I get these at my local shoprite and they're not pricey at all. I've bought these for years and I'm never disappointed. I would definitely buy these again.
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON

These are not good for you by any means but as a snack sometimes they are delicious. They are a good value and I eat them cold or warm. They are easy to find in the grocery store. I hardly ever purchase them, but as a treat on occasion I might have one.
Mary c.
Mary c.
Orlando, FL

My favorite go to travel two minute breakfast snack. My daily commute coffee in one hand pop tart in the other the perfect driving food. And you can't beat the taste. Just yummy and filling. It's not just for kids anymore try one today. You'll love it.
Eve N.
Eve N.

I once mistakenly bought these because I didn't look closely at the package and thought they were cherry. Still a good flavor and would definitely buy again despite the fact that they're so unhealthy. They're just too yummy and convenient to pass up.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, Pa

So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

Pop tarts has jumped on the "crazy flavor" band wagon recently with some pretty out there flavors, but the basic is still one of my favorites. Putting these in the toaster is optional but my preferred way of enjoying them with a cold glass of milk!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID

My daughter LOVESSS pop tarts- I purchased these raspberry flavored pastries, I was no sure if she would like this flavor since she normally ONLY eats the Strawberry kind but she likes these so much more than the strawberry! I would def recommend!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

These pastries are just what you'd expect from a pop tart, soft out of the package and crisp out of the toaster with a warm gooey inside. My only downside is the raspberry flavor is almost too much to be able to finish both that come in a package.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now