Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Who doesn't love a good and original pop tart? I eat these every now and again, beware of the sugar! Not healthy at all but so tasty! Value is usually great especially at Walmart. I will purchase these again for my boys!
Lyndsey C.
I love all things pop tart! The raspberry flavor is wonderful! Such a great taste! They are a breakfast treat, not something I can eat every day because they are not healthy, but they are great as a fast breakfast!
I really love this flavor of pop tarts. They are really good and I bought it at my local grocery store. I eat them probably every week or 2. Hey have a really good flavor. I would really recommend that you buy it.
Trish M.
Caryville, TN
I love pop tarts! Grape is my absolute favorite!!! Raspberry isn't my favorite, but I like it. Pop tarts are a cheap, easy breakfast snack. We often eat them without toasting them, but toasted is always the best.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM
The best poptart flavor! I wish they sold these in the huge boxes. Love pop tarts as a snack or for breakfast. They're good cold or hot. And also, have you ever put butter on a poptart...it's so FREAKIN good 😜😜😜
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
The raspberry is a great alternative when your tired of the strawberry flavor which is the one i usually buy these are a great breakfast snack and it is great for on the go whether you want to toast them or not
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
Raspberry is my favorite flavor, especially warm. I like to eat this in the morning or just as a snack. Not the healthiest choice though. You can find these at any grocery store or gas station. Cheap too.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love to buy these for the kids and even for the adults! They are a quick and easy little snack for when they want a little something sweet to snack on. They are just as good cold as they are warmed up.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
These are my favorite pop tarts. I enjoy these as a snack usually. They are sweet but not too sweet. I like them heated in the toaster with a little bit of butter. I will buy this flavor pop tart again!
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?