Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Liberty R.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Pop tarts are something my husband always buys... He really likes them, me not so much! They are so unhealthy and full of sugar, I guess it's a super fast breakfast if your in a hurry. My son will eat one here and there also
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
I like the frosted raspberry, these don't taste real at all, but that is what you should expect. I eat these sometime as a desert or a snack I don't eat it as a breakfast food. I double toast mine, I like the crust crunchy.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Guymon, OK
I love poptarts so much! this kind is so amazing, but i do think it is a little bit too similar to the strawberry kind. it does have a little change in flavor, but not much! it still is very delicious and i do recommend it!
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Who doesn't love a good and original pop tart? I eat these every now and again, beware of the sugar! Not healthy at all but so tasty! Value is usually great especially at Walmart. I will purchase these again for my boys!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Found this gem of a flavor by accident! It has a fruity taste to calm any sweet tooth. Love the convenience of pop tarts and like having some on hand for mornings when I don't have time for a traditional breakfast.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
I love all things pop tart! The raspberry flavor is wonderful! Such a great taste! They are a breakfast treat, not something I can eat every day because they are not healthy, but they are great as a fast breakfast!
I really love this flavor of pop tarts. They are really good and I bought it at my local grocery store. I eat them probably every week or 2. Hey have a really good flavor. I would really recommend that you buy it.
Trish M.
Trish M.
Caryville, TN
I love pop tarts! Grape is my absolute favorite!!! Raspberry isn't my favorite, but I like it. Pop tarts are a cheap, easy breakfast snack. We often eat them without toasting them, but toasted is always the best.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA
These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM
The best poptart flavor! I wish they sold these in the huge boxes. Love pop tarts as a snack or for breakfast. They're good cold or hot. And also, have you ever put butter on a poptart...it's so FREAKIN good 😜😜😜
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?