Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I love pop tarts all times during the day not just breakfast. I buy my pop tarts from walmart they are a good price for the value. I really like the flavor, I eat them toasted or untoasted. I would recommend these to others to try for themselves as they are really good.
Kathrine T.
Kathrine T.

These pop tarts are rich in flavor and they have a strong taste. They are filling. My problems with them is that they are expensive for what you get and you can burn yourself on them easily due to the hot content. I would advise anyone having this product to be careful
Brad C.
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT

I really do wish pop-tarts were more healthy because I love these. They are a quick, easy and convenient snack. In a hurry? Grab a pop-tart. They are delicious and extremely affordable. The raspberry flavor is a solid choice along with majority of their other flavors.
Macey F.
Macey F.
Clinton, OK

I love these pop tarts! Easy breakfast or snack! Very easy to make! Just throw in the toaster! I love the inside jelly of it and it's just amazing! Perfect! I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone! Everybody should try these and you'll fall in love with them.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West Chester, OH

Maybe not the healthiest breakfast option out there, but Kellogg's Pop-Tarts sure are tasty! They are conveniently packaged, two to a pack. Our favorite is the Smore's flavor, but I definitely enjoy the Raspberry when I'm in the mood for fruity flavors vs chocolate!
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always love grabbing one of these when I'm on the go and don't have time to eat a proper breakfast. They also make a really good snack. They may not be the the healthiest, but eating them once in a while doesn't hurt. And did I mention they are really tasty.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Santa Barbara, CA

Raspberry pop tarts are delicious and under-enjoyed. They have a strong fruit flavor that is less cloying than the strawberry variety, putting me in mind of scones with raspberry jam. They also have frosting that pairs well with the slight tartness of the jam.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.

Raspberry is one of my favorites, I wish I could find them in the big box like they have the strawberry though, I usually buy a box once a month when I go grocery shopping. They are delicious and not too healthy but if you want a sugary treat they hit the spot
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood, Ca

These pop tart treats are absolutely amazing. They make a great easy snack. The pop tart flavors are all amazing . I will always purchase pop tart treats for myself and my children. They taste even better when they are toasted. I recommend everyone buy these.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA

best flavor ever. I buy raspberry everything. It is simply the best. These last me a while. I dont particularly like that theres 2 in each bag. as I only ever eat one at a time. But I still love the actual prdouct a lot. I get them all the time. Super easy
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now