Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

Pop tarts has jumped on the "crazy flavor" band wagon recently with some pretty out there flavors, but the basic is still one of my favorites. Putting these in the toaster is optional but my preferred way of enjoying them with a cold glass of milk!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

These pastries are just what you'd expect from a pop tart, soft out of the package and crisp out of the toaster with a warm gooey inside. My only downside is the raspberry flavor is almost too much to be able to finish both that come in a package.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Pop tarts were my breakfast for about two years in a row. Rushed mornings before getting to school And we were always late so i would grab my favorite pop tart And be gone. Raspberry is always the way to Go. As long as it has raspberries i am in!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL

I've been eating Pop-Tarts since I was a kid. I don't like them nearly as much now as I used to, but when I want them I get a box of these. They're very nice for grabbing when you're running late and don't have time for anything else. Very sweet
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

These treats make for the ideal college student breakfast--great for when you're in a hurry but still want a hot meal. They aren't the healthiest, but they're perfect for someone without time for cooking first thing in the morning. Recommended.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ

Kellogg PopTarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor is a delicious snack., I do not like any of Kellogg Pop Tarts toasted, but straight out of the package is great. I really like the blueberry flavor better, but Raspberry is a pretty awesome alternative
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ

I must say I'm a pop tart lover so are my daughters. I usually eat them warm as a snack dipped in cold milk. My kids like to lick the frosting then eat the rest lol. Either way it's oNE of my favorites, have no complaints at all its the best.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA

I buy this flavor house eating Pop-Tarts and I was a kid but my all-time favorite is the Great you keep discontinuing it and I only get a glimpse every so many years and have to stock up wish you would bring it back as a staple for all time.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.

Love love love these, I only eat tem on Mondays and Friday's (because they're not too healthy) but they are incredible. They have a strong raspberry flavour and after putting them in the toaster for 30-45 seconds they are my favourite treat.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

I love pop tarts! Not only are the really good cold but you can hear them and they are even better! They have quite a bit of sugar in them and sometimes I find them a tab too sweet but that's not going to stop me from buying more of them.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now