Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Liberty R.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
Pop tarts are something my husband always buys... He really likes them, me not so much! They are so unhealthy and full of sugar, I guess it's a super fast breakfast if your in a hurry. My son will eat one here and there also
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Guymon, OK
Jan. 2, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I love poptarts so much! this kind is so amazing, but i do think it is a little bit too similar to the strawberry kind. it does have a little change in flavor, but not much! it still is very delicious and i do recommend it!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
I like the frosted raspberry, these don't taste real at all, but that is what you should expect. I eat these sometime as a desert or a snack I don't eat it as a breakfast food. I double toast mine, I like the crust crunchy.
Sharnise J.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Who doesn't love a good and original pop tart? I eat these every now and again, beware of the sugar! Not healthy at all but so tasty! Value is usually great especially at Walmart. I will purchase these again for my boys!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Found this gem of a flavor by accident! It has a fruity taste to calm any sweet tooth. Love the convenience of pop tarts and like having some on hand for mornings when I don't have time for a traditional breakfast.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Nov. 30, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I love all things pop tart! The raspberry flavor is wonderful! Such a great taste! They are a breakfast treat, not something I can eat every day because they are not healthy, but they are great as a fast breakfast!
Jan. 15, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I really love this flavor of pop tarts. They are really good and I bought it at my local grocery store. I eat them probably every week or 2. Hey have a really good flavor. I would really recommend that you buy it.
Olga S.
Olga S.
roseville, CA
These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Trish M.
Trish M.
Caryville, TN
I love pop tarts! Grape is my absolute favorite!!! Raspberry isn't my favorite, but I like it. Pop tarts are a cheap, easy breakfast snack. We often eat them without toasting them, but toasted is always the best.
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Las Cruces, NM
The best poptart flavor! I wish they sold these in the huge boxes. Love pop tarts as a snack or for breakfast. They're good cold or hot. And also, have you ever put butter on a poptart...it's so FREAKIN good 😜😜😜
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?