Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Sobrante, CA

i prefer strawberry or smores. perfect on the go snack. i prefer to eat it un cooked i think it tastes better like that. depend on where you buy them if they will be pricy. never tried raspberry flavor but I'm sure its good. i buy them all the time they are always in my cabinet.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

I grew up eating pop-tarts and was so excited to find the raspberry flavor as an adult. I really love raspberry thumbprint cookies and raspberry jam and these felt like a grown up option of a cherished childhood breakfast. Love throwing them in the toaster and serving them warm.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL

I loved Pop Tarts as kid. I remembering walking to grade school with my friends and eating them on the way. Super convenient for my working parents. Guess what? The same is happening now that I'm a parent. My kids love them even untoasted. Super convenient and super affordable.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames

I really enjoy pop tarts for breakfast or a snack. The flavor is good for a snack but it tastes really sugary because of the frosting. I enjoy these cold or heated up in the toaster. The price is good for the amount of pop tarts you get in a box. Its also a good snack for kids.
McKenna L.
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

The raspberry flavor of pop-tarts isn"t my favorite but it's still pretty good! Pop-tarts used to be my go to snack, they're good microwaved for a few seconds, toasted, or just out of the wrapper. i prefer the cherry and brown sugar cinnamon flavors but this one is still good!
Arie B.
Arie B.

This will forever be my go to Pop tart flavor! I've been buying these for well over 5 years. They have the knock off brands but they don't compare. I get them from Walmart or Kroger. I'd love to upload a photo but my kids have already eaten the most recent box I bought Friday
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX

I love the easy grab and go idea of a pop tart. they are sweet and not too messy in the car. I love the different types they have available and the flavors are always good. I am a repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future. I recommend to anyone who loves sweets.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

I hide these in my desk at work so when I start to feel a little hungry I can grab one. I like that there are 2 in a package because I typically save the other one for later in the afternoon. I love raspberry flavoring and I like that they don't have a fake raspberry taste.
Korey W.
Korey W.
Jacksonville, FL

Yummy! I discovered the Raspberry variety a while back, and loved it! Tart and sweet, this is a satisfying snack or breakfast treat. I buy these in rotation with other flavors, and have them as a treat from time to time. If you like Pop Tarts, give the Raspberry ones a try!
Katie H.
Katie H.

I love pop tarts but they are a bit of a treat because they're so bad for you. We normally get them in poundland because they're pretty expensive in the supermarkets as they aren't really a UK product. I'm hoping that we'll be able to get a bigger range of flavors soon.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now