Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Macey F.
Macey F.
Clinton, OK

I love these pop tarts! Easy breakfast or snack! Very easy to make! Just throw in the toaster! I love the inside jelly of it and it's just amazing! Perfect! I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone! Everybody should try these and you'll fall in love with them.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.

Raspberry is one of my favorites, I wish I could find them in the big box like they have the strawberry though, I usually buy a box once a month when I go grocery shopping. They are delicious and not too healthy but if you want a sugary treat they hit the spot
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood, Ca

These pop tart treats are absolutely amazing. They make a great easy snack. The pop tart flavors are all amazing . I will always purchase pop tart treats for myself and my children. They taste even better when they are toasted. I recommend everyone buy these.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Hawthorne, CA

These are one of the few flavors of Pop Tarts that I've always loved since I was a child. Eat box is dangerous. They're so good, I really don't' know when to stop eating them. They're always amazing when toasted but they taste good right out of the package.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

Pop tarts are a classic breakfast snack and when you are in college they also become midnight study snack I really trust the Kellogg's brand and there are so many different kinds of flavors including seasonal flavors strawberry is ok but they have better.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
White

These make a great quick snack when you are feeling hungry. They even taste better when they are toasted. The flavor is so good too! But be careful when they're toasted they could burn those finger tips. Yes I would recommend this product it's that good!
Debbie Q.
Debbie Q.
Leamington, ON

These are not good for you by any means but as a snack sometimes they are delicious. They are a good value and I eat them cold or warm. They are easy to find in the grocery store. I hardly ever purchase them, but as a treat on occasion I might have one.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ

This is my all time favorite pop tart out of all of them. It fills me up and its super delicious. I get these at my local shoprite and they're not pricey at all. I've bought these for years and I'm never disappointed. I would definitely buy these again.
Mary c.
Mary c.
Orlando, FL

My favorite go to travel two minute breakfast snack. My daily commute coffee in one hand pop tart in the other the perfect driving food. And you can't beat the taste. Just yummy and filling. It's not just for kids anymore try one today. You'll love it.
Karol E.
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México

estas las he probado sin calentar, en el microondas, saben deliciosas, en particular de este sabor no me ha tocado probarlas.sin embargo pienso que ha de ser buenisimo el sabor junto a las demas, parecen formidables, y saben muy rico, las recomiendo
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now