Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Pop tarts were my breakfast for about two years in a row. Rushed mornings before getting to school And we were always late so i would grab my favorite pop tart And be gone. Raspberry is always the way to Go. As long as it has raspberries i am in!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Lake View, AL

I've been eating Pop-Tarts since I was a kid. I don't like them nearly as much now as I used to, but when I want them I get a box of these. They're very nice for grabbing when you're running late and don't have time for anything else. Very sweet
Molly D.
Molly D.
Spokane, WA

These treats make for the ideal college student breakfast--great for when you're in a hurry but still want a hot meal. They aren't the healthiest, but they're perfect for someone without time for cooking first thing in the morning. Recommended.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ

Kellogg PopTarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor is a delicious snack., I do not like any of Kellogg Pop Tarts toasted, but straight out of the package is great. I really like the blueberry flavor better, but Raspberry is a pretty awesome alternative
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Englewood, NJ

I must say I'm a pop tart lover so are my daughters. I usually eat them warm as a snack dipped in cold milk. My kids like to lick the frosting then eat the rest lol. Either way it's oNE of my favorites, have no complaints at all its the best.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Norcross, GA

I buy this flavor house eating Pop-Tarts and I was a kid but my all-time favorite is the Great you keep discontinuing it and I only get a glimpse every so many years and have to stock up wish you would bring it back as a staple for all time.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

I love pop tarts! Not only are the really good cold but you can hear them and they are even better! They have quite a bit of sugar in them and sometimes I find them a tab too sweet but that's not going to stop me from buying more of them.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.

I have always had pop tarts growing up. I decided to try the raspberry filling pop tarts but I didn't like them. I'm a strawberry lover so I went back to the original strawberry pop tarts. I like that they're easy to make and non messy.
Arlando B.
Arlando B.
Kansas City, MO

I love pop-tarts. Raspberry is my absolute favorite flavor. So easy and convenient to just open the wrapper and eat one on the go. Most of the time I eat mine straight out the package! Saves me time when I'm running late for work...lol
Jamille D.
Jamille D.
Mobile, AL

I don't eat them as often as I did when I was a kid but I remember loving the heck out of theses things I would sneak them in the middle night my mom started to just buy me my own box now as a adult I still enjoy them just not as much
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?