Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames

I really enjoy pop tarts for breakfast or a snack. The flavor is good for a snack but it tastes really sugary because of the frosting. I enjoy these cold or heated up in the toaster. The price is good for the amount of pop tarts you get in a box. Its also a good snack for kids.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL

I loved Pop Tarts as kid. I remembering walking to grade school with my friends and eating them on the way. Super convenient for my working parents. Guess what? The same is happening now that I'm a parent. My kids love them even untoasted. Super convenient and super affordable.
McKenna L.
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL

The raspberry flavor of pop-tarts isn"t my favorite but it's still pretty good! Pop-tarts used to be my go to snack, they're good microwaved for a few seconds, toasted, or just out of the wrapper. i prefer the cherry and brown sugar cinnamon flavors but this one is still good!
Arie B.
Arie B.

This will forever be my go to Pop tart flavor! I've been buying these for well over 5 years. They have the knock off brands but they don't compare. I get them from Walmart or Kroger. I'd love to upload a photo but my kids have already eaten the most recent box I bought Friday
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX

I love the easy grab and go idea of a pop tart. they are sweet and not too messy in the car. I love the different types they have available and the flavors are always good. I am a repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future. I recommend to anyone who loves sweets.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

I hide these in my desk at work so when I start to feel a little hungry I can grab one. I like that there are 2 in a package because I typically save the other one for later in the afternoon. I love raspberry flavoring and I like that they don't have a fake raspberry taste.
Korey W.
Korey W.
Jacksonville, FL

Yummy! I discovered the Raspberry variety a while back, and loved it! Tart and sweet, this is a satisfying snack or breakfast treat. I buy these in rotation with other flavors, and have them as a treat from time to time. If you like Pop Tarts, give the Raspberry ones a try!
Katie H.
Katie H.

I love pop tarts but they are a bit of a treat because they're so bad for you. We normally get them in poundland because they're pretty expensive in the supermarkets as they aren't really a UK product. I'm hoping that we'll be able to get a bigger range of flavors soon.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I love pop tarts all times during the day not just breakfast. I buy my pop tarts from walmart they are a good price for the value. I really like the flavor, I eat them toasted or untoasted. I would recommend these to others to try for themselves as they are really good.
Kathrine T.
Kathrine T.

These pop tarts are rich in flavor and they have a strong taste. They are filling. My problems with them is that they are expensive for what you get and you can burn yourself on them easily due to the hot content. I would advise anyone having this product to be careful
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now