Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
I love the easy grab and go idea of a pop tart. they are sweet and not too messy in the car. I love the different types they have available and the flavors are always good. I am a repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future. I recommend to anyone who loves sweets.
Macey F.
Clinton, OK
I love these pop tarts! Easy breakfast or snack! Very easy to make! Just throw in the toaster! I love the inside jelly of it and it's just amazing! Perfect! I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone! Everybody should try these and you'll fall in love with them.
Jessica J.
Lynwood , CA
These pop tart treats are absolutely amazing. They make a great easy snack. The pop tart flavors are all amazing . I will always purchase pop tart treats for myself and my children. They taste even better when they are toasted. I recommend everyone buy these.
Lacey L.
Pop tarts are a classic breakfast snack and when you are in college they also become midnight study snack I really trust the Kellogg's brand and there are so many different kinds of flavors including seasonal flavors strawberry is ok but they have better.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ
This is my all time favorite pop tart out of all of them. It fills me up and its super delicious. I get these at my local shoprite and they're not pricey at all. I've bought these for years and I'm never disappointed. I would definitely buy these again.
Mary c.
Orlando, FL
My favorite go to travel two minute breakfast snack. My daily commute coffee in one hand pop tart in the other the perfect driving food. And you can't beat the taste. Just yummy and filling. It's not just for kids anymore try one today. You'll love it.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Pop tarts has jumped on the "crazy flavor" band wagon recently with some pretty out there flavors, but the basic is still one of my favorites. Putting these in the toaster is optional but my preferred way of enjoying them with a cold glass of milk!
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI
These pastries are just what you'd expect from a pop tart, soft out of the package and crisp out of the toaster with a warm gooey inside. My only downside is the raspberry flavor is almost too much to be able to finish both that come in a package.
Jessica H.
Pop tarts were my breakfast for about two years in a row. Rushed mornings before getting to school And we were always late so i would grab my favorite pop tart And be gone. Raspberry is always the way to Go. As long as it has raspberries i am in!
Julia V.
Lake View, AL
I've been eating Pop-Tarts since I was a kid. I don't like them nearly as much now as I used to, but when I want them I get a box of these. They're very nice for grabbing when you're running late and don't have time for anything else. Very sweet
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?