Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#39 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wichita, KS

I hide these in my desk at work so when I start to feel a little hungry I can grab one. I like that there are 2 in a package because I typically save the other one for later in the afternoon. I love raspberry flavoring and I like that they don't have a fake raspberry taste.
Korey W.
Korey W.
Jacksonville, FL

Yummy! I discovered the Raspberry variety a while back, and loved it! Tart and sweet, this is a satisfying snack or breakfast treat. I buy these in rotation with other flavors, and have them as a treat from time to time. If you like Pop Tarts, give the Raspberry ones a try!
Macey F.
Macey F.
Clinton, OK

I love these pop tarts! Easy breakfast or snack! Very easy to make! Just throw in the toaster! I love the inside jelly of it and it's just amazing! Perfect! I highly recommend these to anyone and everyone! Everybody should try these and you'll fall in love with them.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Lynwood, CA

These pop tart treats are absolutely amazing. They make a great easy snack. The pop tart flavors are all amazing . I will always purchase pop tart treats for myself and my children. They taste even better when they are toasted. I recommend everyone buy these.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Hawthorne, CA

These are one of the few flavors of Pop Tarts that I've always loved since I was a child. Eat box is dangerous. They're so good, I really don't' know when to stop eating them. They're always amazing when toasted but they taste good right out of the package.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.

Pop tarts are a classic breakfast snack and when you are in college they also become midnight study snack I really trust the Kellogg's brand and there are so many different kinds of flavors including seasonal flavors strawberry is ok but they have better.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ

This is my all time favorite pop tart out of all of them. It fills me up and its super delicious. I get these at my local shoprite and they're not pricey at all. I've bought these for years and I'm never disappointed. I would definitely buy these again.
Mary c.
Mary c.
Orlando, FL

My favorite go to travel two minute breakfast snack. My daily commute coffee in one hand pop tart in the other the perfect driving food. And you can't beat the taste. Just yummy and filling. It's not just for kids anymore try one today. You'll love it.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX

Pop tarts has jumped on the "crazy flavor" band wagon recently with some pretty out there flavors, but the basic is still one of my favorites. Putting these in the toaster is optional but my preferred way of enjoying them with a cold glass of milk!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Shawano, WI

These pastries are just what you'd expect from a pop tart, soft out of the package and crisp out of the toaster with a warm gooey inside. My only downside is the raspberry flavor is almost too much to be able to finish both that come in a package.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?