Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
Very nasty. I don't have much to say about these disgusting Pop-Tarts the other flavors are eay better. My children won't even eat these.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg
Love the raspberry flavor. Price is decent for the amount. Great for on the go especially when there is no time to make anything else. Sometimes I find them to be too sweet for how sensitive my teeth can be at times.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Frosted raspberry flavored pop tarts are the best. They are a great value and have a great taste! They are better than the strawberry ones and you don't feel too guilty about eating them. I would definitely buy again.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Poptarts are a (not exactly healthy) quick and easy snack/breakfast! I'm super picky about my flavors, but the raspberry is perfect! Not too strong, not too sweet. It goes great with my coffee!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL
Love the tart raspberry taste and delicious frosting! I always have a couple of boxes of pop tarts in the pantry, for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
We normally buy the cinnamon and brown sugar or the smores flavor but tried the raspberry this time.

I would much rather have eaten strawberry as this was more tart then I want. My family wasn't a fan either.
Miguel O.
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL
It's always good and it always hits the spot. When you running late you can always grab some pop tarts and eat it on the go.
Diana K.
Diana K.
Raleigh, NC
These are not that great lol but maybe i am just picky! If you are going to eat something fruity why not some actual fruit for health reasons?
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
New Iberia, LA
Pop tarts ate an easy on the go breakfast for me and my kids. I'm a mom who's up at 4am to be out the door in under an hour grabbing a delicious pop tart on the run is easy. I also like to throw one in my bag for a snack for my smaller kids! Sometimes the flavor I feel is too sugary that's why it 3 stars
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?