Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

The kids love eating this when we have a hectic morning. They taste good toasted or not and are great priced.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Victorville, CA

Love these so easy to make and so delicious. Grew up eating and now can't stop the tradition! Love love love
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Waterloo, IA

I love that Pop-tarts come in a wide variety of flavors. There is always something new for my family to try!
Callie S.
Callie S.
Powder Springs, GA

Great flavor, nice to change up with strawberry. Woudpld highly suggest for someone who likes fruity flavors
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Vista, CA

I love eating pop-tarts, but they are very sweet for my taste! When I do eat them I pop them in the toaste.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY

My kids love these flavors but raspberry is my all time favorite. Easy for busy mornings or midnight snacks
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA

My favorite flavor but they are near impossible to find in-store. I've checked all my local grocery stores.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

I love pop tarts and so does my son but I've never tried the raspberry flavor. May be something new to try.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

I love the strawberry flavored ones with no frosting the frosting is just too much. I love these warmed up
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT

My favorite flavor ever. But for some reason it is hard to find. I actually thought this was discontinued.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now