Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Emily H.
Emily H.
Houston

These are a perfect breakfast for when you are on the go and need something quick! Just pop them in the toaster or eat them right out of the packaging!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Metairie, LA

With as many different flavors and choices to pick from, this is still my go to. Enjoy then whether I'm eating them on the run or popping them in the toaster
brent G.
brent G.
Fayetteville, NC

favorite kind of pop-tart. cheap and also great taste. always a go to snack that you cant go wrong with and easy for on the go
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY

My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Gala R.
Gala R.
Fayetteville, AR

Pop-tarts are perfect if you make them in the toaster, I specially love this Raspberry flavor, so good!!
Holly G.
Holly G.

I love anything raspberry flavoured, and these are no exception. I don't eat pop tarts often, maybe a couple times a year, but when I do, these are the ones I go for. Delicious!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love poptarts even when its mot a cold day. Personaly my son and I don't really like to heat up our poptarts we eat them cold with milk.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! šŸ˜©šŸ˜© I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

Raspberry Pop Tarts are delicious! They are best warm in my opinion. They are gooey and sweet a perfect pick me up snack! Pop Tarts are always fun trying different favors and seeing which method of preparing it is better.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA

This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now