Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Keller, TX

Pop tarts are my favorite on the go breakfast or even snack! I keep a box in my car just for that meaning. They offer a wide array of flavors to accommodate anyone taste. They are delicious as is or even in the toaster!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID

My daughter LOVESSS pop tarts- I purchased these raspberry flavored pastries, I was no sure if she would like this flavor since she normally ONLY eats the Strawberry kind but she likes these so much more than the strawberry! I would def recommend!
Brad C.
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT

I really do wish pop-tarts were more healthy because I love these. They are a quick, easy and convenient snack. In a hurry? Grab a pop-tart. They are delicious and extremely affordable. The raspberry flavor is a solid choice along with majority of their other flavors.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA

What can I say about Pop Tarts that you all do not already know? I think they are great either hot or cold,the frosting is spread yet evenly and well distrubited for my households content for pastries snacks:) You can take them with you on those busy days,and also great for snacks when you hit that mid day slump.I love the flavor and I think they really hit the nail on the flavor of Raspberry:)
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Pasadena, CA

I love pop tarts but i hate this flavor. Some of the other flavors are so much better!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

An old standby. These bring me back to my childhood. Still love them. Use them as pre-race carbs, that sugar gets me moving before a 5k.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Jacksonville, NC

I love these. They are so easy to grab when you are in a rush. I always get them.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

Unfortunately we just don't like pop tarts as the intended breakfast food. Rarely do we buy them because of the amounts of sugar, food dyes, "extra" ingredients. Every now and again someone will give them to my kids as a "treat" but we typically don't buy.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID

I love all their pop-tarts. Raspberry one is delicious. They always have such a variety of flavors, try them all!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Who doesn't love pop tarts? lol everyone in my house eats them! Cold or hot they are delicious
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?