Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ

They're ok, but my favorite will always be Frosted Strawberry! The flavor was there but I don't think I will be buying them again.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Pop tarts are my favorite snack, I like them toasted, right from the package and sometimes even from the refrigerator!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

We normally buy the cinnamon and brown sugar or the smores flavor but tried the raspberry this time.

I would much rather have eaten strawberry as this was more tart then I want. My family wasn't a fan either.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL

Love the tart raspberry taste and delicious frosting! I always have a couple of boxes of pop tarts in the pantry, for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY

Poptarts are a (not exactly healthy) quick and easy snack/breakfast! I'm super picky about my flavors, but the raspberry is perfect! Not too strong, not too sweet. It goes great with my coffee!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Frosted raspberry flavored pop tarts are the best. They are a great value and have a great taste! They are better than the strawberry ones and you don't feel too guilty about eating them. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg

Love the raspberry flavor. Price is decent for the amount. Great for on the go especially when there is no time to make anything else. Sometimes I find them to be too sweet for how sensitive my teeth can be at times.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN

if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA

Very nasty. I don't have much to say about these disgusting Pop-Tarts the other flavors are eay better. My children won't even eat these.
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA

Really delicious! I like it more than the common strawberry flavor. Though all are very artificial...
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now