Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto , CA
Love these so easy to make and so delicious. Grew up eating and now can't stop the tradition! Love love love
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY
Really like pop tarts for an occasional treat! Really enjoyed he raspberry flavor when I tried them!
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
It's definitely family favorite it's a great breakfast on the go and the flavour are the actual flavor love it
Tawun B.
Tawun B.
These are great. I have eaten these since I was a kid. I now give them to my kids. They pack the flavor. Warning, they are loaded with sugar.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA
This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! 😩😩 I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Gala R.
Gala R.
Pop-tarts are perfect if you make them in the toaster, I specially love this Raspberry flavor, so good!!
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Emily H.
Emily H.
These are a perfect breakfast for when you are on the go and need something quick! Just pop them in the toaster or eat them right out of the packaging!
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA
Really delicious! I like it more than the common strawberry flavor. Though all are very artificial...
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?