Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #50 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Noah M.
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Poptarts are very easy to eat, especially on the the way to work or school in the morning. They are delicious as well.
Shonda A.
Shonda A.
Jacksonville, FL
I accidentally picked up Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor instead of strawberry. This made my children not very happy. I told them just to try it until I could get back to the store. Well just to let you know, the box is empty. Hmm, who ate all the Pop-Tarts? It wasn't me, so I guess they loved them just as much or more than the strawberry flavor. I guess I can make another mistake.
Jade V.
Jade V.
Mine and my husbands favorite pop tarts!! They are so stinkin good, we buy it every time we go to the store. Once we didn't find, my husband went to another store in a different town to buy some. They are that good!!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC
Raspberry Pop Tarts are delicious! They are best warm in my opinion. They are gooey and sweet a perfect pick me up snack! Pop Tarts are always fun trying different favors and seeing which method of preparing it is better.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love poptarts even when its mot a cold day. Personaly my son and I don't really like to heat up our poptarts we eat them cold with milk.
brent G.
brent G.
Fayetteville, NC
favorite kind of pop-tart. cheap and also great taste. always a go to snack that you cant go wrong with and easy for on the go
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Metairie, LA
With as many different flavors and choices to pick from, this is still my go to. Enjoy then whether I'm eating them on the run or popping them in the toaster
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ
They're ok, but my favorite will always be Frosted Strawberry! The flavor was there but I don't think I will be buying them again.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop-Tarts are a family favorite in my house! Raspberry is a little bit of a hard to find flavor so if I happen to see them I usually grab them all! I do find they are usually at Safeway over other grocery stores.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Perfect little snack for on-the-go. Mess-free and delicious. I love that they come packaged so that u can drop some in your bag and have them whenever you're craving a little sweet
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?