Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Pop-Tarts are a family favorite in my house! Raspberry is a little bit of a hard to find flavor so if I happen to see them I usually grab them all! I do find they are usually at Safeway over other grocery stores.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Perfect little snack for on-the-go. Mess-free and delicious. I love that they come packaged so that u can drop some in your bag and have them whenever you're craving a little sweet
Eve N.
Eve N.
I once mistakenly bought these because I didn't look closely at the package and thought they were cherry. Still a good flavor and would definitely buy again despite the fact that they're so unhealthy. They're just too yummy and convenient to pass up.
Gina-Marie M.
Gina-Marie M.
Medford , MA
Nothing can really beat pop-tarts. I like the Raspberry just a hair more than the strawberry
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! 😩😩 I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA
This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Tawun B.
Tawun B.
These are great. I have eaten these since I was a kid. I now give them to my kids. They pack the flavor. Warning, they are loaded with sugar.
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA
It's definitely family favorite it's a great breakfast on the go and the flavour are the actual flavor love it
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY
Really like pop tarts for an occasional treat! Really enjoyed he raspberry flavor when I tried them!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?