Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Kameron D.
Kameron D.

I honestly think these are the best toaster pastry on the market. Raspberry is a classic and can satify even the most picky eaters. It's a nice quick breakfast to have in the morning and will keep you going until your next meal.
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH

This flavor is delicious the combination of pastry and raspberry is the best I also like brown sugar
Kota H.
Kota H.

Yummy but a little too sweet. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love it! Kids love it!
Devinne D.
Devinne D.
Rialto, Ca

Raspberry is my absolute favorite! It has the best flavor but is hard to find! It's sweet and delicious
Cylie B.
Cylie B.
Daytona Beach, FL

These are my favorite thing to grab in the morning for breakfast. I dont even warm them up i grab them and eat them on my way to school.
Mi S.
Mi S.
Miami Beach, FL

The flavor is very strong and sweet for my taste but if you do not like this flavor there are others of the same brand t the same variety you can try
Mikayla N.
Mikayla N.

Favorite flavor! I love anything raspberry and this definitely doesn't disappointed. Obviously not true raspberry flavor but it's good enough for something for a pop tart filling
Jen C.
Jen C.

I always love grabbing one of these when I'm on the go and don't have time to eat a proper breakfast. They also make a really good snack. They may not be the the healthiest, but eating them once in a while doesn't hurt. And did I mention they are really tasty.
Liz N.
Liz N.

These are my favorite. Not as sweet as strawberry. These are a bit more tart. These can also be bought in 12 packs, but I have only seen that option available in Walmart.
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Elko, NV

I love anything sweet that I can just open up and put in my mouth, as funny as that sounds it's true! These are my favorite of all.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?