Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel W.
Pop tarts are my favorite snack, I like them toasted, right from the package and sometimes even from the refrigerator!
Belen V.
Los Angeles, CA
They are very sugary but I won't have them that often. Who doesn't love pop-tarts. That just remind me of my childhood.
Belia M.
My favorite, but then I like all flavors. Easy breakfast when on the run. One pastry is enough save other one for later
Sandra P.
I don't typically eat these kinds of foods but if I do get a sweet a.m. craving, this is what I sometimes reach for.
Cami N.
Syracuse, UT
My kids love pop tarts! They are super easy to eat as they walk out the door to school! I even love to eat them!
Paola T.
Boston, MA
I don't really like pop tarts in general but I like the raspberry flavor pop tarts with a mug of hot chocolate.
Lindsey C.
Midland, MI
These are really great flavored pop tarts! I love anything that is raspberry flavored and this does the trick!
Laura A.
Haverhill , MA
Kellogg's Raspberry pop tarts are the BEST flavor I like to have them toasted with a nice cold glass of milk.
Adriana M.
Vista, CA
I love eating pop-tarts, but they are very sweet for my taste! When I do eat them I pop them in the toaste.
Marissa B.
These are so good in the morning toasted with a glass of milk especially when there warm and ready to eat
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?