Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maria H.
COTTONDALE, AL
My daughter loves pop tarts . They're out on the go breakfast before school. Bought at winndixie. Delicious. Cold or heated . Great price
Silvia V.
Elko, NV
I love anything sweet that I can just open up and put in my mouth, as funny as that sounds it's true! These are my favorite of all.
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ
They're ok, but my favorite will always be Frosted Strawberry! The flavor was there but I don't think I will be buying them again.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Frosted warm crunchy goodness. Just the right amount of tart and sweet for the explosive flavor in your mouth with the first bite
Risa C.
I love pop tarts so much! I love what I get for the price and I love that I can have them on the go or sitting at home heated up
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite flavor, next to Blueberry. They're the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I love them! So does my picky son.
Evelyn  .
Great taste and great for on the go breakfast for the kids . All kids love the taste and it's not hard after it being toasted..
brent G.
Fayetteville, NC
favorite kind of pop-tart. cheap and also great taste. always a go to snack that you cant go wrong with and easy for on the go
Jessica C.
These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Rachel W.
Pop tarts are my favorite snack, I like them toasted, right from the package and sometimes even from the refrigerator!
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?