Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh

This is my favorite flavor but sometimes I have a hard time finding it. I take the crust off of it though
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Pasadena, TX

Pop starts are a good product to have especially in the morning but one thing is that I wish they made them with less sugar for kids And adults that like to have them on a regular basis
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA

So fast and easy wen your on the go my kids love this they don't like them hot tho 😂 i don't now way is the a bad thing I get this all the time I get the for snacks .
rafaelyn g.
rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL

My kids love it. They can eat this all day they even put it in a zip local bag and take it to go every chance they get
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA

These are so good I eat them every morning for breakfast if I can and if I run out I ran to the store to grab more because the raspberry is so delicious and when I toast them they taste really great
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

Childhood throw back. Get these amazing flavors for yourself or family as a quick grab an go breakfast. I will say they are full of sugar so you will not stay full very long but you will be satisfied for a while.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV

We just live pop tarts we liked the raspberry ones most but would love yo try alot more of them sounds so good some of the ones i have looked at
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.

Classic pop tart flavor that has been around my whole life. The only thing we don't like so that you can almost taste the artificial flavoring in it, like the chemicals are noticeable. However it's a packaged pastry so that's not unheard of.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA

Best one they have and quick and sugary snack that satisfies my sweet tooth but I can only eat one of the two because it's really sweet
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Sobrante, CA

i prefer strawberry or smores. perfect on the go snack. i prefer to eat it un cooked i think it tastes better like that. depend on where you buy them if they will be pricy. never tried raspberry flavor but I'm sure its good. i buy them all the time they are always in my cabinet.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?