Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Jan. 15, 2017, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Yummy! I lose self control with these! Good straight out of the package, or out of the toaster. Instructions say only keep in the toaster for a few seconds. But this does hardly anything for me. I end up keeping them in a lot longer, but be careful!!! They inside of the pastry can burn your mouth!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
Jan. 17, 2017, 10:11 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
This is my favorite flavor but sometimes I have a hard time finding it. I take the crust off of it though
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Pasadena, TX
Jan. 17, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop starts are a good product to have especially in the morning but one thing is that I wish they made them with less sugar for kids And adults that like to have them on a regular basis
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
So fast and easy wen your on the go my kids love this they don't like them hot tho 😂 i don't now way is the a bad thing I get this all the time I get the for snacks .
rafaelyn g.
rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
Jan. 18, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
My kids love it. They can eat this all day they even put it in a zip local bag and take it to go every chance they get
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
Jan. 18, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are so good I eat them every morning for breakfast if I can and if I run out I ran to the store to grab more because the raspberry is so delicious and when I toast them they taste really great
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Jan. 19, 2017, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Childhood throw back. Get these amazing flavors for yourself or family as a quick grab an go breakfast. I will say they are full of sugar so you will not stay full very long but you will be satisfied for a while.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
Jan. 19, 2017, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
We just live pop tarts we liked the raspberry ones most but would love yo try alot more of them sounds so good some of the ones i have looked at
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Jan. 20, 2017, 9:47 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Classic pop tart flavor that has been around my whole life. The only thing we don't like so that you can almost taste the artificial flavoring in it, like the chemicals are noticeable. However it's a packaged pastry so that's not unheard of.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?