Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Abigail L.
Abigail L.

Best pop-tart flavor out there. I used to be against pop-tarts, but now i see that there are convenient as well as delicious and not unhealthy! pop-tarts are ideal for an easy and quick breakfast when there is no time to spare.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas

Good flavor. I eat pop tarts a lot. They're an easy breakfast on the way to class or work. I don't usually heat them up in the toaster. I've bought them for a long time and I would recommend them and also buy them again.
Love the great taste of Kelloggs raspberry pop-tarts! Great for one the go breakfast! Always fresh!
Karely R.
Karely R.
Mexicali

Even tho my favorites are the blueberry ones this ones are second in taste, one of this its enough for my sweet teeth
Noah M.
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Poptarts are very easy to eat, especially on the the way to work or school in the morning. They are delicious as well.
Shonda A.
Shonda A.
Jacksonville, FL

I accidentally picked up Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor instead of strawberry. This made my children not very happy. I told them just to try it until I could get back to the store. Well just to let you know, the box is empty. Hmm, who ate all the Pop-Tarts? It wasn't me, so I guess they loved them just as much or more than the strawberry flavor. I guess I can make another mistake.
Jade V.
Jade V.

Mine and my husbands favorite pop tarts!! They are so stinkin good, we buy it every time we go to the store. Once we didn't find, my husband went to another store in a different town to buy some. They are that good!!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Rock Hill, SC

Raspberry Pop Tarts are delicious! They are best warm in my opinion. They are gooey and sweet a perfect pick me up snack! Pop Tarts are always fun trying different favors and seeing which method of preparing it is better.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I love poptarts even when its mot a cold day. Personaly my son and I don't really like to heat up our poptarts we eat them cold with milk.
brent G.
brent G.
Fayetteville, NC

favorite kind of pop-tart. cheap and also great taste. always a go to snack that you cant go wrong with and easy for on the go
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now