Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #50 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic snack! Who hasn't had some pop tarts?! Yummy for sure! Not so great on the waistband but, in moderation, a nice treat! Reasonably priced and are always consistently fresh and flavorful! Always a good buy!
brittany f.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert
YUM! i love this flavor! Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find! Found in many stores, and such a great buy!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
West chester, OH
Maybe not the healthiest breakfast option out there, but Kellogg's Pop-Tarts sure are tasty! They are conveniently packaged, two to a pack. Our favorite is the Smore's flavor, but I definitely enjoy the Raspberry when I'm in the mood for fruity flavors vs chocolate!
David M.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are easy to just throw in the toaster oven and cook while I get ready for work after waking up late. They are great to have, but make me feel a bit guilty about eating them.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Santa Barbara, CA
Raspberry pop tarts are delicious and under-enjoyed. They have a strong fruit flavor that is less cloying than the strawberry variety, putting me in mind of scones with raspberry jam. They also have frosting that pairs well with the slight tartness of the jam.
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood , WA
The Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in the flavor Frosted Raspberry is definitely one of my favorite flavors!!! It is good warmed up in the toaster or just out of the package. I love how easy these treats are to access and eat. They are great for on-the-go!
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
Best pop-tart flavor out there. I used to be against pop-tarts, but now i see that there are convenient as well as delicious and not unhealthy! pop-tarts are ideal for an easy and quick breakfast when there is no time to spare.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
Good flavor. I eat pop tarts a lot. They're an easy breakfast on the way to class or work. I don't usually heat them up in the toaster. I've bought them for a long time and I would recommend them and also buy them again.
Love the great taste of Kelloggs raspberry pop-tarts! Great for one the go breakfast! Always fresh!
Karely R.
Karely R.
Calexico, CA
Even tho my favorites are the blueberry ones this ones are second in taste, one of this its enough for my sweet teeth
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?