Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO

in my opinion there are too sweet, but its a flavor that I can tolerate. tried these once, however my hubby loves them
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA

best flavor ever. I buy raspberry everything. It is simply the best. These last me a while. I dont particularly like that theres 2 in each bag. as I only ever eat one at a time. But I still love the actual prdouct a lot. I get them all the time. Super easy
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

Pop tarts are always a classic for kids! My kids love them and I sneak one every once and awhile as well.
Lee J.
Lee J.
Rougemont, NC

Always a favorite. I sometimes eat them without toasting them. I love pop tarts, they never let me down!! Great for breakfast on the run.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These are absolutely delicious. Especially when you put them in a toaster. I wish they were a little bit healthier but very helpful when on the go
Liv L.
Liv L.

These are my go to breakfast food. Quick and easy to run out the door with in the morning. I usually take one to work with me for snack. I recommend toasting them though. A warm gooey pop tart is the best way to start the day.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

These are not just for the kids in our house! I grab these nearly every morning when I'm rushing out the door to get to work on time! They are also a nice sweet treat instead of a more traditional dessert!
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

These are the classic Pop-Tarts that pretty much everyone has probably had at least once. They're good, obviously--kind of dry, but they aren't supposed to be super high quality of course. just a great on-the-go sweet snack.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA

So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

Yummy! I lose self control with these! Good straight out of the package, or out of the toaster. Instructions say only keep in the toaster for a few seconds. But this does hardly anything for me. I end up keeping them in a lot longer, but be careful!!! They inside of the pastry can burn your mouth!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?