Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Jan. 7, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
We love pop tarts hot or cold they are so yummy! Cherry is by far my families favorite but all fruit flavored are good. Price is great we buy all the time and will continue too
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Jan. 8, 2017, 1:42 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Does anyone Not like pop-tarts? Strawberry is my all time favorite flavor, it is such a classic. So sugary and probably bad for you but so good! I usually eat them on road trips as a quick pick me up since they always have them for individual sale at gas stations. Love pop-tarts. They bring me back to childhood!
Yana S.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Jan. 8, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
in my opinion there are too sweet, but its a flavor that I can tolerate. tried these once, however my hubby loves them
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Colbert, WA
Jan. 10, 2017, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
best flavor ever. I buy raspberry everything. It is simply the best. These last me a while. I dont particularly like that theres 2 in each bag. as I only ever eat one at a time. But I still love the actual prdouct a lot. I get them all the time. Super easy
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:34 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop tarts are always a classic for kids! My kids love them and I sneak one every once and awhile as well.
Lee J.
Lee J.
Rougemont, NC
Jan. 12, 2017, 8:45 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Always a favorite. I sometimes eat them without toasting them. I love pop tarts, they never let me down!! Great for breakfast on the run.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:40 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are absolutely delicious. Especially when you put them in a toaster. I wish they were a little bit healthier but very helpful when on the go
Liv L.
Liv L.
Jan. 13, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are my go to breakfast food. Quick and easy to run out the door with in the morning. I usually take one to work with me for snack. I recommend toasting them though. A warm gooey pop tart is the best way to start the day.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Jan. 14, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are not just for the kids in our house! I grab these nearly every morning when I'm rushing out the door to get to work on time! They are also a nice sweet treat instead of a more traditional dessert!
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:14 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are the classic Pop-Tarts that pretty much everyone has probably had at least once. They're good, obviously--kind of dry, but they aren't supposed to be super high quality of course. just a great on-the-go sweet snack.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?