Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Shawnee V.
Shawnee V.
Lima, NY

Not a huge pop tart fan as they aren't the healthiest of choices but if I am going to eat one this would be my go to!
Patricia Ann E.
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma

I wish this came in the unfrosted variety. I love the filling, but I can feel the cavities forming from the frosting
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX

Soo good!!!!!! I love pop tarts. They are incredibly delicious and they keep me up and ready to go for the day!!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

I really love POPtarts! Especially berry flavors. I like it and I love it! YUM !! I highly recommend! GREAT PRICES
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

Love the combo of jelly and frosting. These ones are great cold or hot and are a good quick breakfast or fun snack
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

My kiddo and I love these pop-tarts. The raspberry flavor is amazing and tastes so good. It is a great sugar rush!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Not my favorite but I still like these as a treat from time to time. I find they are a little sweet for my taste.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA

Nice fast breakfast for the kids! Or can be just a quick after school snack too, that's how much they love them!!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

My kids love these and they are great for onthe go. They taste like real strawberries and they are not too sweet.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA

This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now