Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Oh the nostalgia! I've been eating pop tarts forever and they always suprise me with how delicious they are. I seem to forget since I don't eat them often.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
Pop Tarts are another easy to grab meal to go! My teenagers love them! Sometimes toasted some times not. We keep them as an on the go for the mornings!
noelia r.
Pleasantville, NJ
Come on... they're Pop-Tarts. You know what you are signing up for: deliciousness, calories, and zero nutritional value. In short, they are awesome.
Gracie M.
I only really like the original flavors like strawberry and s'mores, but hardly every buy them. They're expensive and beyond bad for your health.
Brittany T.
This flavor is so yummy!!! I just wish this was carried at my Kroger. I found this at Walmart. This is one of my favorite flavors of pop-tart.
Jennifer S.
I love poptarts even when its mot a cold day. Personaly my son and I don't really like to heat up our poptarts we eat them cold with milk.
Dana G.
Our family loves any fruit filled pop tarts. They are a quick and easy start to the day when the kids have to be out the door for school .
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
One of my all time favorites! Just can't beat a classic like raspberry OR smores poptarts. Regardless of age, it'll always cure a craving!
Maria H.
COTTONDALE, AL
My daughter loves pop tarts . They're out on the go breakfast before school. Bought at winndixie. Delicious. Cold or heated . Great price
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ
They're ok, but my favorite will always be Frosted Strawberry! The flavor was there but I don't think I will be buying them again.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?