Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Tara C.
Tara C.

I've never been a big fan of pop tars as they obviously are not filling enough or substantial enough to serve as breakfast as they are intended. For a snack they are just eh, as they are so fake-y and processed. However as of late I've been loving these ones, just once in awhile. When I've had those nighttime cravings for something sweet, a warmed up poptart has been hitting the spot. The strawberry filling works well heated and the 'frosting' softens up a bit. Satisfies the craving as they are super sweet.
sharmine h.
sharmine h.

We just don't like pop tarts as the intended breakfast food. Rarely do we buy them because of the amounts of sugar, food dyes, "extra" ingredients. Every now and again someone will give them to my kids as a "treat" but we typically don't buy.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX

A mis niños les gusta mucho no e probado este sabor solo strawberry amos niños les gusta mucho no falta en mi casa no lo comen todos los días pero no me gusta que falten tienen muy buena variedad de sabores.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT

I'm super glad they came out with this flavor it is my favor flavor ever! it's sweet but not too sweet! Perfect for the toaster for a warm breakfast!
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK

My husband loves this flavor of pop tarts. They are a great and tasty snack. So easy to grab and go! They are good warm or cold. Enjoy!
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA

Really delicious! I like it more than the common strawberry flavor. Though all are very artificial...
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, Pa

So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA

Very nasty. I don't have much to say about these disgusting Pop-Tarts the other flavors are eay better. My children won't even eat these.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

Yummy! I lose self control with these! Good straight out of the package, or out of the toaster. Instructions say only keep in the toaster for a few seconds. But this does hardly anything for me. I end up keeping them in a lot longer, but be careful!!! They inside of the pastry can burn your mouth!
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN

if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now