Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#39 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID

I love all their pop-tarts. Raspberry one is delicious. They always have such a variety of flavors, try them all!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
San Juan, TX

Who doesn't love pop tarts? lol everyone in my house eats them! Cold or hot they are delicious
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX

I don't care for raspberries much but I love these. Pop tarts are really the only reason I can eat breakfast. I eat them in the car on the way to work and its perfect.
Heather H.
Heather H.

Love these. they are not very good for you but its good if you are in a rush!
Maryann A.
Maryann A.
Hampton, Ga

I love these all the time not just for breakfast .they are good for snacks too the Raspberry taste very fresh and fruity .i love them toasted till they are warm not crunchy
Maryssa D.
Maryssa D.
Portland, CT

Love the rasperry flavor, but sometimes they can be too much. def need to go easy when it comes to them for my stomach!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL

I don't care much for the Pop-Tart crust but my granddaughters sure thought they were tasty.
Alexandria V.
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles, CA

I love pop tarts they've always been a favorite of mine since I was a kid ! I still have an addition ! I could eat this any day !
Katie G.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa

I don't eat sugary stuff for breakfast but I love these pop tarts for a snack . Very tasty heated or not
briley w.
briley w.
Decatur, Al

Pop tarts are a major breakfast staple in my household. Easy for on the go families to eat in the car or in a hurry. Raspberry is a very good and plain flavor.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now