Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
So fast and easy wen your on the go my kids love this they don't like them hot tho 😂 i don't now way is the a bad thing I get this all the time I get the for snacks .
Rosa L.
Rosa L.
Pasadena, TX
Pop starts are a good product to have especially in the morning but one thing is that I wish they made them with less sugar for kids And adults that like to have them on a regular basis
Madison B.
Madison B.
Fremont, Nh
This is my favorite flavor but sometimes I have a hard time finding it. I take the crust off of it though
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Yummy! I lose self control with these! Good straight out of the package, or out of the toaster. Instructions say only keep in the toaster for a few seconds. But this does hardly anything for me. I end up keeping them in a lot longer, but be careful!!! They inside of the pastry can burn your mouth!
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA
So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
These are the classic Pop-Tarts that pretty much everyone has probably had at least once. They're good, obviously--kind of dry, but they aren't supposed to be super high quality of course. just a great on-the-go sweet snack.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
These are not just for the kids in our house! I grab these nearly every morning when I'm rushing out the door to get to work on time! They are also a nice sweet treat instead of a more traditional dessert!
Liv L.
Liv L.
These are my go to breakfast food. Quick and easy to run out the door with in the morning. I usually take one to work with me for snack. I recommend toasting them though. A warm gooey pop tart is the best way to start the day.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
These are absolutely delicious. Especially when you put them in a toaster. I wish they were a little bit healthier but very helpful when on the go
Lee J.
Lee J.
Rougemont, NC
Always a favorite. I sometimes eat them without toasting them. I love pop tarts, they never let me down!! Great for breakfast on the run.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?