Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Kota H.
Kota H.
Yummy but a little too sweet. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love it! Kids love it!
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
This flavor is delicious the combination of pastry and raspberry is the best I also like brown sugar
Kameron D.
Kameron D.
I honestly think these are the best toaster pastry on the market. Raspberry is a classic and can satify even the most picky eaters. It's a nice quick breakfast to have in the morning and will keep you going until your next meal.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Sobrante, CA
i prefer strawberry or smores. perfect on the go snack. i prefer to eat it un cooked i think it tastes better like that. depend on where you buy them if they will be pricy. never tried raspberry flavor but I'm sure its good. i buy them all the time they are always in my cabinet.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Best one they have and quick and sugary snack that satisfies my sweet tooth but I can only eat one of the two because it's really sweet
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Classic pop tart flavor that has been around my whole life. The only thing we don't like so that you can almost taste the artificial flavoring in it, like the chemicals are noticeable. However it's a packaged pastry so that's not unheard of.
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
We just live pop tarts we liked the raspberry ones most but would love yo try alot more of them sounds so good some of the ones i have looked at
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
Childhood throw back. Get these amazing flavors for yourself or family as a quick grab an go breakfast. I will say they are full of sugar so you will not stay full very long but you will be satisfied for a while.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
These are so good I eat them every morning for breakfast if I can and if I run out I ran to the store to grab more because the raspberry is so delicious and when I toast them they taste really great
rafaelyn g.
rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love it. They can eat this all day they even put it in a zip local bag and take it to go every chance they get
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?