Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

It's definitely family favorite it's a great breakfast on the go and the flavour are the actual flavor love it
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY

Really like pop tarts for an occasional treat! Really enjoyed he raspberry flavor when I tried them!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
San Jacinto , CA

Love these so easy to make and so delicious. Grew up eating and now can't stop the tradition! Love love love
These are genuinely my favorite type of pop tarts. The flavor is great and it lingers just enough for you to want more. A pro is that it tastes good and that it's healthy. I would definitely buy this again.
Laken G.
Laken G.

I'm a big fan of anything Pop tart and my staple was strawberry. However, I found these and haven't gone back. They are sweet without being overpowering and have a different taste that I don't really see in other artificially flavored products. (Gosh, that sounds so awful, but who cares? POP TARTS!)
Molly R.
Molly R.

I love pop-tarts especially anything raspberry flavored! The flavor is so good and I would recommend it to anyone as a breakfast snack! They are easy to pack if you're on the go and you can eat them anywhere.
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Salinas, CA

A good breakfast!! I love to put these in the toaster with a nice refreshing cold milk.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.

😋😉👌🏻 I don't have these often but when I do they r on point. Love these cold and toasted. My favorite is classic 🍓 strawberry! Every kids fave
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA

We love pop tarts hot or cold they are so yummy! Cherry is by far my families favorite but all fruit flavored are good. Price is great we buy all the time and will continue too
Carolina S.
Carolina S.

Does anyone Not like pop-tarts? Strawberry is my all time favorite flavor, it is such a classic. So sugary and probably bad for you but so good! I usually eat them on road trips as a quick pick me up since they always have them for individual sale at gas stations. Love pop-tarts. They bring me back to childhood!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now