Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
My kids love it. They can eat this all day they even put it in a zip local bag and take it to go every chance they get
mari b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these rasberry Pop-Tarts. They are absolutely my favorite. They taste to sweat. I van eat the whole box in a day.
Marie C.
I like this flavor, but I love the Cherry ones like this. Both are a great choice when you're in a hurry out the door.
Gene P.
These rasberry flavor pop tarts are such a good breakfast and you can taste the rasberry like you just picked it fresh
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Love the fruit filling kind the kids always grabbed a pkg to take to school for a snack hot or cold always a goid snack
Belia M.
My favorite, but then I like all flavors. Easy breakfast when on the run. One pastry is enough save other one for later
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I like this product. Although, it is not my favorite pop tart, but I highly recommend this product to raspberry fans!
Patricia Ann E.
Webster, Ma
I wish this came in the unfrosted variety. I love the filling, but I can feel the cavities forming from the frosting
Shawnee V.
Lima, NY
Not a huge pop tart fan as they aren't the healthiest of choices but if I am going to eat one this would be my go to!
Sandra P.
I don't typically eat these kinds of foods but if I do get a sweet a.m. craving, this is what I sometimes reach for.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?