Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Kelly M.
Kelly M.

These are not just for the kids in our house! I grab these nearly every morning when I'm rushing out the door to get to work on time! They are also a nice sweet treat instead of a more traditional dessert!
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA

These are the classic Pop-Tarts that pretty much everyone has probably had at least once. They're good, obviously--kind of dry, but they aren't supposed to be super high quality of course. just a great on-the-go sweet snack.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Morrisville, PA

So I am kind of obsessed with anything raspberry flavored so I was so excited to try these especially since I love toaster strudels but don't love having to wait for them to heat up. I was NOT disappointed these are so good and easy to grab and go!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.

Yummy! I lose self control with these! Good straight out of the package, or out of the toaster. Instructions say only keep in the toaster for a few seconds. But this does hardly anything for me. I end up keeping them in a lot longer, but be careful!!! They inside of the pastry can burn your mouth!
Laken G.
Laken G.

I'm a big fan of anything Pop tart and my staple was strawberry. However, I found these and haven't gone back. They are sweet without being overpowering and have a different taste that I don't really see in other artificially flavored products. (Gosh, that sounds so awful, but who cares? POP TARTS!)
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA

What can I say about Pop Tarts that you all do not already know? I think they are great either hot or cold,the frosting is spread yet evenly and well distrubited for my households content for pastries snacks:) You can take them with you on those busy days,and also great for snacks when you hit that mid day slump.I love the flavor and I think they really hit the nail on the flavor of Raspberry:)
Kaley M.
Kaley M.
Pasadena, CA

I love pop tarts but i hate this flavor. Some of the other flavors are so much better!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

An old standby. These bring me back to my childhood. Still love them. Use them as pre-race carbs, that sugar gets me moving before a 5k.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Jacksonville, NC

I love these. They are so easy to grab when you are in a rush. I always get them.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

Unfortunately we just don't like pop tarts as the intended breakfast food. Rarely do we buy them because of the amounts of sugar, food dyes, "extra" ingredients. Every now and again someone will give them to my kids as a "treat" but we typically don't buy.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now