Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#45 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Mikayla N.
Mikayla N.
Jan. 29, 2017, 1:14 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Favorite flavor! I love anything raspberry and this definitely doesn't disappointed. Obviously not true raspberry flavor but it's good enough for something for a pop tart filling
Jen C.
Jen C.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I always love grabbing one of these when I'm on the go and don't have time to eat a proper breakfast. They also make a really good snack. They may not be the the healthiest, but eating them once in a while doesn't hurt. And did I mention they are really tasty.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Jan. 31, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are my favorite. Not as sweet as strawberry. These are a bit more tart. These can also be bought in 12 packs, but I have only seen that option available in Walmart.
Silvia V.
Silvia V.
Elko, NV
Jan. 31, 2017, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I love anything sweet that I can just open up and put in my mouth, as funny as that sounds it's true! These are my favorite of all.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Keller, TX
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:29 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop tarts are my favorite on the go breakfast or even snack! I keep a box in my car just for that meaning. They offer a wide array of flavors to accommodate anyone taste. They are delicious as is or even in the toaster!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
Feb. 6, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
My daughter LOVESSS pop tarts- I purchased these raspberry flavored pastries, I was no sure if she would like this flavor since she normally ONLY eats the Strawberry kind but she likes these so much more than the strawberry! I would def recommend!
Yazmin M.
Yazmin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
Jan. 18, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
So fast and easy wen your on the go my kids love this they don't like them hot tho 😂 i don't now way is the a bad thing I get this all the time I get the for snacks .
Marylou W.
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
Poptarts are classic and the raspberry is amazing! I love to eat them when I need a quick breakfast on the go!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I like most pop tarts, but I was not completely sold on this flavor. I gave it a 3 star because it does not taste like raspberry.
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Elk Grove, CA
The best Pop-Tarts along with other flavors. Whenever I do not have time to eat, this is my go to breakfast or snack.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?