Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Ambrosia H.
Ambrosia H.
Lockney, TX

Love this product. Always fresh and it has great flavors. Never have come out broken. My kids love to eat this product
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Pop tarts are my favorite snack, I like them toasted, right from the package and sometimes even from the refrigerator!
Noah M.
Noah M.
Corpus Christi, TX

Poptarts are very easy to eat, especially on the the way to work or school in the morning. They are delicious as well.
Gene P.
Gene P.

These rasberry flavor pop tarts are such a good breakfast and you can taste the rasberry like you just picked it fresh
Marie C.
Marie C.

I like this flavor, but I love the Cherry ones like this. Both are a great choice when you're in a hurry out the door.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I like to buy theses for my kids for a snack during the day or when they go to school, very good flavor and very tasty
Cathi C.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA

This is my favorite. Doesn't really taste like rasberry but i love the flavor. Fav part is that i don't have to cook it.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Lebanon, OR

This is the pop tarts I buy the most I love them they are good toasted or cold everyone in the family loves them also.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC

I like this product. Although, it is not my favorite pop tart, but I highly recommend this product to raspberry fans!
Karely R.
Karely R.
Mexicali

Even tho my favorites are the blueberry ones this ones are second in taste, one of this its enough for my sweet teeth
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now