Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Lecia B.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY

I ate these just this morning. I really loved the flavor. I'm not even big on sweet, confectionery things, but I truly enjoyed these Pop-Tarts. I don't think I would be able to eat them every day, but on the go, definitely. Is there really a comparison between pop-tarts and other generic brands?
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

I typically buy Pop Tarts as a treat, just every now and then. I don't describe them as a "healthy' breakfast, but there are days when we need to get out the door fast! These help speed up the morning. We like most every flavor, and I try to buy them when they're BOGO at Kroger or Publix....
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

For some reason I can never find the frosted raspberry pop tarts but they are so good! That sweet tart raspberry filling has me craving the second one before I've finished the first! Quick easy breakfast that can be eaten on the go! Gotta love pop tarts! This is my second favorite to Smores!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Flomaton , AL

My son loves these. He's allergic to milk and I was quite surprised to read the label and find no milk. He doesn't eat these a lot because there's a ton of sugar but he gets a treat about once a week. Only 4 starts because there's so much sugar! I usually pick these up at Publix or Wal-Mart.
NANCY H.
NANCY H.

I enjoy all the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts frosted flavors. However raspberry, strawberry, cherry,and blueberry are my favorites. They are normally a great value but many times are on sale which just makes the product and even bigger value. I would highly recommend this product to other customers.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.

Who doesn't love pop tarts? I prefer them toasted but you can eat them straight out of the package in a pinch. In fact, my fiancé prefers them cold. The absolute best ones are frosted cherry, raspberry, and blueberry. Some people eat them for breakfast but I like them as an evening desert.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC

I love these! I don't like to sway from the plain ole fruit flavored pop tarts as I find the unique flavored ones to usually be disappointing. However, that was not the case with these! The raspberry is delicious just like the blueberry and the strawberry pop tarts! Maybe a new favorite!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.

I love pop tarts. Don't get me wrong. But this particular flavor is NOT my favorite. The raspberry filling is too sweet (I know, I know... It's a pop tart, of course it's sweet!). Raspberry isn't my favorite flavor anyway, but if it's yours, definitely try it and decide for yourself!
Brewing W.
Brewing W.

These are literally the only flavor of Pop-Tarts I buy I LOVE Them so much! I have always loved Raspberries and whenever I discovered this flavor poptart I literally danced in the grocery aisle! The flavor tastes so tarty and I could eat them all day! I will always purchase these!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ

I grew up eating pop-tarts and was so excited to find the raspberry flavor as an adult. I really love raspberry thumbprint cookies and raspberry jam and these felt like a grown up option of a cherished childhood breakfast. Love throwing them in the toaster and serving them warm.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now