Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #21 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Who doesn't love pop tarts? I prefer them toasted but you can eat them straight out of the package in a pinch. In fact, my fiancé prefers them cold. The absolute best ones are frosted cherry, raspberry, and blueberry. Some people eat them for breakfast but I like them as an evening desert.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
I love these! I don't like to sway from the plain ole fruit flavored pop tarts as I find the unique flavored ones to usually be disappointing. However, that was not the case with these! The raspberry is delicious just like the blueberry and the strawberry pop tarts! Maybe a new favorite!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I love pop tarts. Don't get me wrong. But this particular flavor is NOT my favorite. The raspberry filling is too sweet (I know, I know... It's a pop tart, of course it's sweet!). Raspberry isn't my favorite flavor anyway, but if it's yours, definitely try it and decide for yourself!
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
These are literally the only flavor of Pop-Tarts I buy I LOVE Them so much! I have always loved Raspberries and whenever I discovered this flavor poptart I literally danced in the grocery aisle! The flavor tastes so tarty and I could eat them all day! I will always purchase these!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I grew up eating pop-tarts and was so excited to find the raspberry flavor as an adult. I really love raspberry thumbprint cookies and raspberry jam and these felt like a grown up option of a cherished childhood breakfast. Love throwing them in the toaster and serving them warm.
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I really enjoy pop tarts for breakfast or a snack. The flavor is good for a snack but it tastes really sugary because of the frosting. I enjoy these cold or heated up in the toaster. The price is good for the amount of pop tarts you get in a box. Its also a good snack for kids.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL
I loved Pop Tarts as kid. I remembering walking to grade school with my friends and eating them on the way. Super convenient for my working parents. Guess what? The same is happening now that I'm a parent. My kids love them even untoasted. Super convenient and super affordable.
McKenna L.
McKenna L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The raspberry flavor of pop-tarts isn"t my favorite but it's still pretty good! Pop-tarts used to be my go to snack, they're good microwaved for a few seconds, toasted, or just out of the wrapper. i prefer the cherry and brown sugar cinnamon flavors but this one is still good!
Arie B.
Arie B.
This will forever be my go to Pop tart flavor! I've been buying these for well over 5 years. They have the knock off brands but they don't compare. I get them from Walmart or Kroger. I'd love to upload a photo but my kids have already eaten the most recent box I bought Friday
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Weatherford, TX
I love the easy grab and go idea of a pop tart. they are sweet and not too messy in the car. I love the different types they have available and the flavors are always good. I am a repeat consumer and will purchase again in the future. I recommend to anyone who loves sweets.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?