Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Max R.
Max R.
Hadley, MA
These are the classic Pop-Tarts that pretty much everyone has probably had at least once. They're good, obviously--kind of dry, but they aren't supposed to be super high quality of course. just a great on-the-go sweet snack.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop these in a toaster and add a little butter to the frosted side when warm and you will have an awesome, sweet snack.

These are great when warm. I like that they offer a variety of flavors to choose from.
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
I love Pop Tarts, but these are underwhelming for me. I find them to be really sweet...and not in a good way. They're also hard to find.
Mandy N.
Mandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop-tarts staple/favorite! Raspberry is normally my go to and I know I can find it in most grocery stores, especially when they don't supply some of the other crazy or seasonal flavors. I usually eat these as a snack or something to hold me over when I can't eat a proper breakfast. Good for on the go!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Frosted Raspberry pop tarts are my go to when I'm running late in the morning. The flavor actually tastes like real raspberries.
briley w.
briley w.
Decatur, AL
Pop tarts are a major breakfast staple in my household. Easy for on the go families to eat in the car or in a hurry. Raspberry is a very good and plain flavor.
Evonne B.
Evonne B.
mundelein, IL
These are great for snacking on at anytime of the day.The frosted ones have more flavor I think.I actually eat them cold more than I do hot when I am on the go and need a quick sugar fix
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Spring hill, FL
Yummy!!!! Nice and warm great way to start your morning :) Not only one kind there are many
Margaret D.
Margaret D.
Elk Grove, CA
The best Pop-Tarts along with other flavors. Whenever I do not have time to eat, this is my go to breakfast or snack.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
New Boston, MI
I like most pop tarts, but I was not completely sold on this flavor. I gave it a 3 star because it does not taste like raspberry.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?