Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY
Dec. 6, 2016, 10:13 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Poptarts are a (not exactly healthy) quick and easy snack/breakfast! I'm super picky about my flavors, but the raspberry is perfect! Not too strong, not too sweet. It goes great with my coffee!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Dec. 7, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Frosted raspberry flavored pop tarts are the best. They are a great value and have a great taste! They are better than the strawberry ones and you don't feel too guilty about eating them. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg
Dec. 10, 2016, 9:43 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Love the raspberry flavor. Price is decent for the amount. Great for on the go especially when there is no time to make anything else. Sometimes I find them to be too sweet for how sensitive my teeth can be at times.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
Dec. 13, 2016, 4:07 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Very nasty. I don't have much to say about these disgusting Pop-Tarts the other flavors are eay better. My children won't even eat these.
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA
Dec. 14, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Really delicious! I like it more than the common strawberry flavor. Though all are very artificial...
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dec. 16, 2016, 5:49 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are a perfect breakfast for when you are on the go and need something quick! Just pop them in the toaster or eat them right out of the packaging!
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
Dec. 18, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Gala R.
Gala R.
Fayetteville, AR
Dec. 20, 2016, 2:21 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop-tarts are perfect if you make them in the toaster, I specially love this Raspberry flavor, so good!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Dec. 22, 2016, 7:53 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! 😩😩 I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?