Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Rome , NY
One of my favorites. Nice snack to grab on the go. Satisfies my sweet tooth and raspberry is great!
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
These are good. Cherry is my favorite but I like the fresh raspberry flavor of these too
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
These taste pretty good, my kids and I enjoy them as a snack every once in a while for number of years. Not sure if they are the healthiest option but definitely okay in moderations. I like that these are frosted
Kaitlyn A.
Ames, IA
I really enjoy pop tarts for breakfast or a snack. The flavor is good for a snack but it tastes really sugary because of the frosting. I enjoy these cold or heated up in the toaster. The price is good for the amount of pop tarts you get in a box. Its also a good snack for kids.
Christina C.
Raspberry poptart are by far my favorite. They are delicious. Sometimes they're hard to find in stores though.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Who doesn't love a good and original pop tart? I eat these every now and again, beware of the sugar! Not healthy at all but so tasty! Value is usually great especially at Walmart. I will purchase these again for my boys!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Frosting, raspberry filling, and enough sugar to send you bouncing off the walls: this is the essence of frosted raspberry Poptarts. And that's what they are going for, a sugary delicious breakfast food that is quick and convenient. I actually have rarely had these for breakfast; instead, I have one or two as a snack or midnight meal at my night shift job. And they're perfect for that!
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
We love pop tarts in my house at all hours of the day. This is def one of our favorite snacks either right out of the package or warmed up in the toaster.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Literally one of my favorite kinds! It is sweet! But it's perfect to eat in the morning! Down times can get a little messy! But overall love pop-tarts!
Brittany W.
Loves Park, IL
I love the taste of raspberry. Pop-tarts have just the right amountil of sweetness and not too much tart. Not too much on the health side, but there's much worse. Keep up the yummy work!
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?