Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Love these. They are my second favorite, next to the Blueberry. If you like Raspberry and you like Pop-Tarts, you will love them too!
sam K.
sam K.
I like having these as a snack. They're fast and easy and they ttaste amazing.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I love pop tarts and so does my son but I've never tried the raspberry flavor. May be something new to try.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
I eat one of these every morning on my way to class! I love the raspberry filling!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Frosted Raspberry pop tarts are my go to when I'm running late in the morning. The flavor actually tastes like real raspberries.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN
if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
A great guilty pleasure breakfast snack! I love the icing to hit that morning sweet spot!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Pop tarts are great for a quick breakfast on the go, or a during the day snack. I love the raspberry flavor, as well as other flavors. Pop tarts have flavors for anyone! I highly recommend these. Kids love them!
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
I love Pop Tarts, but these are underwhelming for me. I find them to be really sweet...and not in a good way. They're also hard to find.
Annette P.
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop these in a toaster and add a little butter to the frosted side when warm and you will have an awesome, sweet snack.

These are great when warm. I like that they offer a variety of flavors to choose from.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?