Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#39 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg

Love the raspberry flavor. Price is decent for the amount. Great for on the go especially when there is no time to make anything else. Sometimes I find them to be too sweet for how sensitive my teeth can be at times.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Memphis, TN

if you love raspberry you'll love these, perfect snack for on the go or for the kids, just pop them in and they're ready
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA

Very nasty. I don't have much to say about these disgusting Pop-Tarts the other flavors are eay better. My children won't even eat these.
Yaryna M.
Yaryna M.
Worcester, MA

Really delicious! I like it more than the common strawberry flavor. Though all are very artificial...
Emily H.
Emily H.

These are a perfect breakfast for when you are on the go and need something quick! Just pop them in the toaster or eat them right out of the packaging!
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY

My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Gala R.
Gala R.
Fayetteville, AR

Pop-tarts are perfect if you make them in the toaster, I specially love this Raspberry flavor, so good!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! 😩😩 I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA

This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Tawun B.
Tawun B.

These are great. I have eaten these since I was a kid. I now give them to my kids. They pack the flavor. Warning, they are loaded with sugar.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?