Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Logan, WV
We just live pop tarts we liked the raspberry ones most but would love yo try alot more of them sounds so good some of the ones i have looked at
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Classic pop tart flavor that has been around my whole life. The only thing we don't like so that you can almost taste the artificial flavoring in it, like the chemicals are noticeable. However it's a packaged pastry so that's not unheard of.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Best one they have and quick and sugary snack that satisfies my sweet tooth but I can only eat one of the two because it's really sweet
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Sobrante, CA
i prefer strawberry or smores. perfect on the go snack. i prefer to eat it un cooked i think it tastes better like that. depend on where you buy them if they will be pricy. never tried raspberry flavor but I'm sure its good. i buy them all the time they are always in my cabinet.
Kameron D.
Kameron D.
I honestly think these are the best toaster pastry on the market. Raspberry is a classic and can satify even the most picky eaters. It's a nice quick breakfast to have in the morning and will keep you going until your next meal.
Janessa A.
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
This flavor is delicious the combination of pastry and raspberry is the best I also like brown sugar
Kota H.
Kota H.
Yummy but a little too sweet. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love it! Kids love it!
Devinne D.
Devinne D.
Rialto, Ca
Raspberry is my absolute favorite! It has the best flavor but is hard to find! It's sweet and delicious
Cylie B.
Cylie B.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are my favorite thing to grab in the morning for breakfast. I dont even warm them up i grab them and eat them on my way to school.
Mi S.
Mi S.
Miami Beach, FL
The flavor is very strong and sweet for my taste but if you do not like this flavor there are others of the same brand t the same variety you can try
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?