Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavored things. I love pop-tarts but would prefer the strawberry to this. If you like raspberry jam, you'd love these!
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Not the best choice health wise but it is yummy and convenient. My daughter has even crumbled these an put it in her ice cream.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I don't usually like frosted pop tarts, but this one is an exception. I LOVE the raspberry taste. I enjoy eating these as a midday or night time snack.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
I'm super glad they came out with this flavor it is my favor flavor ever! it's sweet but not too sweet! Perfect for the toaster for a warm breakfast!
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flagstaff, AZ
First time trying them were pretty tasty, better when warmed up. Not a big fan of raspberries
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
My husband loves this flavor of pop tarts. They are a great and tasty snack. So easy to grab and go! They are good warm or cold. Enjoy!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
Love these. They are my second favorite, next to the Blueberry. If you like Raspberry and you like Pop-Tarts, you will love them too!
sam K.
sam K.
I like having these as a snack. They're fast and easy and they ttaste amazing.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
I love pop tarts and so does my son but I've never tried the raspberry flavor. May be something new to try.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
I eat one of these every morning on my way to class! I love the raspberry filling!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?