Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY

My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Gala R.
Gala R.
Fayetteville, AR

Pop-tarts are perfect if you make them in the toaster, I specially love this Raspberry flavor, so good!!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.

Pop Tarts are my brothers favorite! These are a super easy snack to pack for road trips, school snacks, basically anything! I actually just realized I need to restock because I have 1 bag left! 😩😩 I usually buy my Pop Tarts are Costco because theirs has an assorted variety of flavors!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Worcester, MA

This flavor is one of the originals for a reason, it is extremely popular and well loved by all including myself.
Tawun B.
Tawun B.

These are great. I have eaten these since I was a kid. I now give them to my kids. They pack the flavor. Warning, they are loaded with sugar.
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

It's definitely family favorite it's a great breakfast on the go and the flavour are the actual flavor love it
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rochester, NY

Really like pop tarts for an occasional treat! Really enjoyed he raspberry flavor when I tried them!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Victorville, CA

Love these so easy to make and so delicious. Grew up eating and now can't stop the tradition! Love love love
These are genuinely my favorite type of pop tarts. The flavor is great and it lingers just enough for you to want more. A pro is that it tastes good and that it's healthy. I would definitely buy this again.
Laken G.
Laken G.

I'm a big fan of anything Pop tart and my staple was strawberry. However, I found these and haven't gone back. They are sweet without being overpowering and have a different taste that I don't really see in other artificially flavored products. (Gosh, that sounds so awful, but who cares? POP TARTS!)
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now