Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK

My husband loves this flavor of pop tarts. They are a great and tasty snack. So easy to grab and go! They are good warm or cold. Enjoy!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA

Love these. They are my second favorite, next to the Blueberry. If you like Raspberry and you like Pop-Tarts, you will love them too!
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

I love pop tarts and so does my son but I've never tried the raspberry flavor. May be something new to try.
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri

I eat one of these every morning on my way to class! I love the raspberry filling!
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Milton, WV

By far my very most favorite flavor ever!! Just YUM!
Can be difficult to find in stores sometimes.
Miguel O.
Miguel O.
Orlando, FL

It's always good and it always hits the spot. When you running late you can always grab some pop tarts and eat it on the go.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.

We normally buy the cinnamon and brown sugar or the smores flavor but tried the raspberry this time.

I would much rather have eaten strawberry as this was more tart then I want. My family wasn't a fan either.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL

Love the tart raspberry taste and delicious frosting! I always have a couple of boxes of pop tarts in the pantry, for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack
Christina W.
Christina W.
Owensboro, KY

Poptarts are a (not exactly healthy) quick and easy snack/breakfast! I'm super picky about my flavors, but the raspberry is perfect! Not too strong, not too sweet. It goes great with my coffee!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Frosted raspberry flavored pop tarts are the best. They are a great value and have a great taste! They are better than the strawberry ones and you don't feel too guilty about eating them. I would definitely buy again.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?