Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavored things. I love pop-tarts but would prefer the strawberry to this. If you like raspberry jam, you'd love these!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Pop tarts are so good to eat if you are looking for something sweet but not that sweet
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Not the best choice health wise but it is yummy and convenient. My daughter has even crumbled these an put it in her ice cream.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
I love portraits! They are a great breakfast for on the go! The company also has great customer service that I have experienced first hand!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
I don't usually like frosted pop tarts, but this one is an exception. I LOVE the raspberry taste. I enjoy eating these as a midday or night time snack.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
I'm super glad they came out with this flavor it is my favor flavor ever! it's sweet but not too sweet! Perfect for the toaster for a warm breakfast!
Vicki E.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS
I am not a big fan of these. I buy every do often for grand kids but as stated by someone else, not the best choice health wise.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Flagstaff, AZ
First time trying them were pretty tasty, better when warmed up. Not a big fan of raspberries
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
My husband loves this flavor of pop tarts. They are a great and tasty snack. So easy to grab and go! They are good warm or cold. Enjoy!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?