Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
I only really like the original flavors like strawberry and s'mores, but hardly every buy them. They're expensive and beyond bad for your health.
sharmine h.
sharmine h.
We just don't like pop tarts as the intended breakfast food. Rarely do we buy them because of the amounts of sugar, food dyes, "extra" ingredients. Every now and again someone will give them to my kids as a "treat" but we typically don't buy.
noelia r.
noelia r.
pleasantville, NJ
Come on... they're Pop-Tarts. You know what you are signing up for: deliciousness, calories, and zero nutritional value. In short, they are awesome.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Frosted warm crunchy goodness. Just the right amount of tart and sweet for the explosive flavor in your mouth with the first bite
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite flavor, next to Blueberry. They're the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I love them! So does my picky son.
Estrella B.
Estrella B.
My son's favorite, as well as every other child I've taken care of. It's a simple taste and easy to eat.
Risa C.
Risa C.
I love pop tarts so much! I love what I get for the price and I love that I can have them on the go or sitting at home heated up
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
I don't typically eat these kinds of foods but if I do get a sweet a.m. craving, this is what I sometimes reach for.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
A mis niños les gusta mucho no e probado este sabor solo strawberry amos niños les gusta mucho no falta en mi casa no lo comen todos los días pero no me gusta que falten tienen muy buena variedad de sabores.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?