Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

Although I know these agent the healthiest choice for the morning they are super easy & convenient to take with you on the run.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Not the best choice health wise but it is yummy and convenient. My daughter has even crumbled these an put it in her ice cream.
brent G.
brent G.
Fayetteville, NC

favorite kind of pop-tart. cheap and also great taste. always a go to snack that you cant go wrong with and easy for on the go
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX

This product is the best. I love it so much i buy 2 boxes every time i go to the store. My kids love this product every morning
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lansing, IL

I buy these for my kids all the time they really like strawberry but when i bought these they like the raspberry flavor best.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Pop-tarts are my favourite breakfast treat, or a simple snack! have eaten them my whole life and are all sweet and delicious!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, Tx

These can be tasty and are okay if you have limited breakfast options. Sweet and crunchy after toasting, but quite unhealthy.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Portland, OR

These are very good when they are warm, just toss them in your toaster for a couple of minutes. They do get very sweet though
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

Pop tarts are always good! I usually just eat them as a snack not really for breakfast. Ive been buying these for a long time
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now