Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

My son always eats these for snack. We always buy the big box. They taste great and are a great price
Devoshia C.
Devoshia C.
Hamilton

These are my favorite snack to eat if I'm in a rush. A pop tart is perfect I love the raspberry ones
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Mmmmm Pop-Tarts! Their cool cause you can eat them like that or toasted. So simple but kind of pricey
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Rome, NY

One of my favorites. Nice snack to grab on the go. Satisfies my sweet tooth and raspberry is great!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Cache, OK

Very flavorful pop-tarts. Nice raspberry flavor. My family loves pop-tarts for on the go breakfast.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC

Very good!! Nice, quick breakfast on the go when your in a hurry!! Or delicious when heated up :-)
Madison Z.
Madison Z.
East Lansing, MI

Good flavor but you get very sick of eating them so I recommend to share the box with someone else
Diana V.
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA

Nothing will ever be greater than these pop tarts except maybe the cinnamon ones but they're great
Cailee D.
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY

Easy on the go breakfast or anytime snack. The kids love it, as do i. Priced at a decent price to
Narel H.
Narel H.
Springfield , Missouri

Too sweet. Probably not my favorite flavor. I would love to try it a flavor that isn't so sweet.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now