Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
These aren't the healthiest, but they are tasty! I don't buy them often, but occasionally crave them. The fruit flavors along with the brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite flavors.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Bruno, CA
These abs the frosted strawberry are my favorite they are so yummy. There so good for a late night snack or quick snack in the morning if your running late. I love the flavor
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
This is my favorite go to snack when I'm in a hurry. I love the raspberry filling the best. I love how fast these are. I love the price. My child loves them too.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Oh the nostalgia! I've been eating pop tarts forever and they always suprise me with how delicious they are. I seem to forget since I don't eat them often.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
This flavor is so yummy!!! I just wish this was carried at my Kroger. I found this at Walmart. This is one of my favorite flavors of pop-tart.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
Pop Tarts are another easy to grab meal to go! My teenagers love them! Sometimes toasted some times not. We keep them as an on the go for the mornings!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
One of my all time favorites! Just can't beat a classic like raspberry OR smores poptarts. Regardless of age, it'll always cure a craving!
Dana G.
Dana G.
Our family loves any fruit filled pop tarts. They are a quick and easy start to the day when the kids have to be out the door for school .
Maria H.
Maria H.
COTTONDALE, AL
My daughter loves pop tarts . They're out on the go breakfast before school. Bought at winndixie. Delicious. Cold or heated . Great price
Gracie M.
Gracie M.
I only really like the original flavors like strawberry and s'mores, but hardly every buy them. They're expensive and beyond bad for your health.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?