Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#45 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Kay J.
Kay J.
April 27, 2017, 9:52 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Just your classic pop tart but with a raspberry twist. Has a flaky (well, doughy/flaky) crust, with a very sweet, frosted center. Honestly, the center is a bit TOO sweet. And the calories are not really worth it (about 420).
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Hawthorne, CA
March 27, 2017, 12:33 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These are one of the few flavors of Pop Tarts that I've always loved since I was a child. Eat box is dangerous. They're so good, I really don't' know when to stop eating them. They're always amazing when toasted but they taste good right out of the package.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Feb. 27, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These aren't the healthiest, but they are tasty! I don't buy them often, but occasionally crave them. The fruit flavors along with the brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite flavors.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Bruno , CA
June 19, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These abs the frosted strawberry are my favorite they are so yummy. There so good for a late night snack or quick snack in the morning if your running late. I love the flavor
Alixx B.
Alixx B.
April 20, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
This is my favorite go to snack when I'm in a hurry. I love the raspberry filling the best. I love how fast these are. I love the price. My child loves them too.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
March 17, 2017, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Oh the nostalgia! I've been eating pop tarts forever and they always suprise me with how delicious they are. I seem to forget since I don't eat them often.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
March 21, 2017, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
This flavor is so yummy!!! I just wish this was carried at my Kroger. I found this at Walmart. This is one of my favorite flavors of pop-tart.
Tara L.
Tara L.
Horsham, PA
May 11, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Pop Tarts are another easy to grab meal to go! My teenagers love them! Sometimes toasted some times not. We keep them as an on the go for the mornings!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
March 19, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
One of my all time favorites! Just can't beat a classic like raspberry OR smores poptarts. Regardless of age, it'll always cure a craving!
Dana G.
Dana G.
May 7, 2017, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Our family loves any fruit filled pop tarts. They are a quick and easy start to the day when the kids have to be out the door for school .
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?