Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren K.
Pop tarts are great for a quick breakfast on the go, or a during the day snack. I love the raspberry flavor, as well as other flavors. Pop tarts have flavors for anyone! I highly recommend these. Kids love them!
Victoria T.
Dickson
These are my absolute favorite flavor! I loved the grape ones, but they were limited edition years ago. As an adult, these are just the right sweet and tart for my taste and they fill me up just enough for breakfast. Pop it in the toaster or microwave for 15 seconds and it's good to go!
Hope H.
Brock, Texas
Good flavor. I eat pop tarts a lot. They're an easy breakfast on the way to class or work. I don't usually heat them up in the toaster. I've bought them for a long time and I would recommend them and also buy them again.
Sara S.
Keller, TX
Pop tarts are my favorite on the go breakfast or even snack! I keep a box in my car just for that meaning. They offer a wide array of flavors to accommodate anyone taste. They are delicious as is or even in the toaster!
Angelica C.
Twin Falls, ID
My daughter LOVESSS pop tarts- I purchased these raspberry flavored pastries, I was no sure if she would like this flavor since she normally ONLY eats the Strawberry kind but she likes these so much more than the strawberry! I would def recommend!
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really do wish pop-tarts were more healthy because I love these. They are a quick, easy and convenient snack. In a hurry? Grab a pop-tart. They are delicious and extremely affordable. The raspberry flavor is a solid choice along with majority of their other flavors.
Liz N.
These are my favorite. Not as sweet as strawberry. These are a bit more tart. These can also be bought in 12 packs, but I have only seen that option available in Walmart.
Kay J.
Just your classic pop tart but with a raspberry twist. Has a flaky (well, doughy/flaky) crust, with a very sweet, frosted center. Honestly, the center is a bit TOO sweet. And the calories are not really worth it (about 420).
Jen C.
I always love grabbing one of these when I'm on the go and don't have time to eat a proper breakfast. They also make a really good snack. They may not be the the healthiest, but eating them once in a while doesn't hurt. And did I mention they are really tasty.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of the few flavors of Pop Tarts that I've always loved since I was a child. Eat box is dangerous. They're so good, I really don't' know when to stop eating them. They're always amazing when toasted but they taste good right out of the package.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?