Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

My son's favorite, as well as every other child I've taken care of. It's a simple taste and easy to eat.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA

Best tasting pop tart there is! Very great as a snack or for breakfast. I recommend this it is delicious
Renee E.
Renee E.
Cedartown, GA

Love the taste of these cold or hot. Easy to carry and good go to snack anytime of the day . Great deal
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

These are a house favorite in my home! When you have kids these are a easy go to for a quick breakfast!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

My absolute favorite pop tart. It's so sweet and is usually affordable at any store you are shopping at
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Canton, OH

I love rasberrys the only thing wring with this is that it kinda has to much sugar and its very sweet.
Cecilia K.
Cecilia K.

ALL POP-TARTS ARE AMAZIIIIIING OMG!! Even though it's not the healthiest I will always love these!!!!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

My son always eats these for snack. We always buy the big box. They taste great and are a great price
Devoshia C.
Devoshia C.
Hamilton

These are my favorite snack to eat if I'm in a rush. A pop tart is perfect I love the raspberry ones
Gabii S.
Gabii S.

Mmmmm Pop-Tarts! Their cool cause you can eat them like that or toasted. So simple but kind of pricey
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now