Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #50 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Livonia, MI
Pop tarts are okay on the go but they aren't very healthy or good for you at all.
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Sturgeon Bay , WI
My favorite flavor of pop tarts. They taste so yummy and my kids love them to.
Erin H.
Erin H.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hard to find sometimes, but one of our families favorite flavors of pop tart!
Felisha S.
Felisha S.
This is my favorite flavor! They can be harder to find but I love raspberry!
Mia S.
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite Pop-Tarts flavor is raspberry because of the fruit filling
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Dickson
These are my absolute favorite flavor! I loved the grape ones, but they were limited edition years ago. As an adult, these are just the right sweet and tart for my taste and they fill me up just enough for breakfast. Pop it in the toaster or microwave for 15 seconds and it's good to go!
Brad C.
Brad C.
Salt Lake City, UT
I really do wish pop-tarts were more healthy because I love these. They are a quick, easy and convenient snack. In a hurry? Grab a pop-tart. They are delicious and extremely affordable. The raspberry flavor is a solid choice along with majority of their other flavors.
Kay J.
Kay J.
Just your classic pop tart but with a raspberry twist. Has a flaky (well, doughy/flaky) crust, with a very sweet, frosted center. Honestly, the center is a bit TOO sweet. And the calories are not really worth it (about 420).
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are one of the few flavors of Pop Tarts that I've always loved since I was a child. Eat box is dangerous. They're so good, I really don't' know when to stop eating them. They're always amazing when toasted but they taste good right out of the package.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
These aren't the healthiest, but they are tasty! I don't buy them often, but occasionally crave them. The fruit flavors along with the brown sugar cinnamon are my favorite flavors.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?