Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Callie S.
Callie S.
Powder Springs, GA

Great flavor, nice to change up with strawberry. Woudpld highly suggest for someone who likes fruity flavors
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID

I love pop tarts and so does my son but I've never tried the raspberry flavor. May be something new to try.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY

My kids love these flavors but raspberry is my all time favorite. Easy for busy mornings or midnight snacks
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA

My favorite flavor but they are near impossible to find in-store. I've checked all my local grocery stores.
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT

My favorite flavor ever. But for some reason it is hard to find. I actually thought this was discontinued.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

I love the strawberry flavored ones with no frosting the frosting is just too much. I love these warmed up
Rory S.
Rory S.
Wingham, ON

BAM! Right in the childhood! I love these, have loved them for over 25 years and I will die eating them!!!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.

These are so good in the morning toasted with a glass of milk especially when there warm and ready to eat
sadia h.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario

My daughter loves pop tarts..good price,yet very yummy..and a good choice for breakfast ..or as a snack!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , Ny

So good you can eat them right out of the package or stick them in the toaster either way tastes great !
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now