Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Felisha S.
This is my favorite flavor! They can be harder to find but I love raspberry!
Mia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
All time favorite Pop-Tarts flavor is raspberry because of the fruit filling
Wendi D.
Doraville
This is the best Pop-Tarts flavor, bar none -- but it seems to be crowded off store shelves lately by all the weird novelty flavors. When you can find it, buy it! It's not as good as it used to be -- I think it was the 90s when Kellogg's changed it slightly and the flavor has never been the same since. But it's still a great comfort food snack, if not the healthiest thing on the market.
Hilari V.
Let me start off by saying that I only would eat the strawberry pop tarts ever since I was a kid. But guys, the raspberry pop tart is life changing. Honestly, you e really gotta buy it and try it to know how it taste. I recommend.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
my oh my! pop tarts is the one thing breakfast that I feel will never go out of "style" for lack of a better word. pop tarts is an easy go-to breakfast and to pack when I'm the road, need a quick snack or long night of studying. only downfall to poptarts is the amount of sugar is contains and the calories!
Yesenia V.
El Paso, TX
I have been eating Pop-Tarts since as long as I can remember great for a quick breakfast before going to class in college or when you were in Elementary and you woke up late for breakfast meal. Great flavor whether toasted or non toasted with a cup of milk or cup of juice.
Katie C.
I am a Pop Tart girl all the way! They are the best treat for any time of day. They’re not a healthy option, but they’re comforting. You can find them at any grocery store and are easy to find. I’ve never tried a bad Pop Tart, but this is the best flavor.
Megan W.
Sandy, UT
I’ve loved pop tarts for a long time. They are pretty sugary for being considered a breakfast food. I’m not a fan of all the crazy flavors, but if I have to choose, I like the basic raspberry or strawberry.
jae💕💦 E.
Baltimore,MD
I usually eat pop tarts just the way they are in stead of putting them in the toaster but after a week or so I fell in love . I don’t what I’ve been doing my whole life . I buy them very often as snacks
Mayra R.
I have always had pop tarts growing up. I decided to try the raspberry filling pop tarts but I didn't like them. I'm a strawberry lover so I went back to the original strawberry pop tarts. I like that they're easy to make and non messy.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?