Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
One of my favorite flavors. Nice touch of tartness. Just wish it had more filling in them.
mayra v.
Riverside , Ca
Omg, these are so my guilty pleasure. I always have a box at home for late night snaking
Syn O.
New Brighton, MN
These are good. Cherry is my favorite but I like the fresh raspberry flavor of these too
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
This pop tart, like many others is a little on the sweater side, but no less delicious!
Ashley A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
The only kind my husband will eat. Simple yet delicious !! Price is just right for them
Anna T.
Portland, OR
I don't mind the raspberry but I love the strawberry flavor those are the only 2 I buy
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
Raspberry is my fav ! Taste so good , and a to go snack !!! And whenever I'm hungry lol
laura c.
My all time favorite pop tart. It's just a work snack and a home snack..and breakfast.
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter and me love this pop tarts i like to put it on the tosted and taste nices
MICAELA P.
Live Oak, TX
Love pop tarts cold or warm. I love the crispy corners. Easy breakfast for us mom's.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?