Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Belen S.
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL

My favorite flavor pop tart. Great for on the go when in a hurry? Doesn't taste like raspberry but her I like it!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

My kids love these and they are great for onthe go. They taste like real strawberries and they are not too sweet.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is a pantry staple in our house. I like that it is dairy free, but it's a good quick breakfast for everyone.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA

Nice fast breakfast for the kids! Or can be just a quick after school snack too, that's how much they love them!!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Perfect with vanilla icing on top to end the perfect breakfast. Always toast it before adding for better results.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I love this flavor and the chocolate and peanut butter one. taste sooo good and healthy. at a great price as well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY

Raspberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors so that makes this one of my favorite and most purchased pop-tarts.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

I personally don't like them but my kids do. They say toasted is the best and it's they're early breakfast snack
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

Omg. Deliciously addicting. Love these at work for breakfast. Love the raspberry filing and the crispy frosting!
katherine s.
katherine s.

This product taste so good I bought it at walmart my brother love it and it has a good price it comes with 8 ct.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now