Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Alli M.
Alli M.

My favorite flavor for sure, it's super sweet and there is nothing healthy about it, but it's also so delicious
Tanya B.
Tanya B.

If you like pop tarts, you will like this. It is a pop tart. Sweet cloying taste that remind you of younger days.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

My kids love these and they are great for onthe go. They taste like real strawberries and they are not too sweet.
Belen S.
Belen S.
Mulberry, FL

My favorite flavor pop tart. Great for on the go when in a hurry? Doesn't taste like raspberry but her I like it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN

This is a pantry staple in our house. I like that it is dairy free, but it's a good quick breakfast for everyone.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA

Nice fast breakfast for the kids! Or can be just a quick after school snack too, that's how much they love them!!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.

Perfect with vanilla icing on top to end the perfect breakfast. Always toast it before adding for better results.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I love this flavor and the chocolate and peanut butter one. taste sooo good and healthy. at a great price as well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY

Raspberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors so that makes this one of my favorite and most purchased pop-tarts.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

I personally don't like them but my kids do. They say toasted is the best and it's they're early breakfast snack
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now