Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily F.
These pop tarts rock, they're not quite as good as the strawberry but they are still very good
Courtney C.
Mechanicsburg, OH
My daughter loves to snack on these. She likes them straight out of the package not heated up.
Angela D.
South Park, PA
I did not particularly love this product. I thought it was very dry and the flavor was bland.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
One of my favorite kinds and full of great flavor. The raspberry flavor pop tart is delicious
Shelby S.
this is my favorite after school snack. it gives me a good amount of energy to do my homework
Letty M.
Bakersfield , CA
Love love love love raspberry 10 times better than the original strawberry flavored pop tarts
Kelly L.
Glen Head, NY
A taste of childhood! I love them toasted to a crisp; makes a great affordable evening snack!
Victoria H.
Port Royal , SC
Tastes delicious. We love them in my household. Great as a snack and awesome for on the go.
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
I love pop tarts. My favorite quick breakfast. This raspberry flavor is so good and sweet.
Yani M.
Very good and fast breakfast the family enjoys it we have 4 differnt flavors in the pantry
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?