Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#39 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

The kids love eating this when we have a hectic morning. They taste good toasted or not and are great priced.
Callie S.
Callie S.
Powder Springs, GA

Great flavor, nice to change up with strawberry. Woudpld highly suggest for someone who likes fruity flavors
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
Waterloo, IA

I love that Pop-tarts come in a wide variety of flavors. There is always something new for my family to try!
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY

My kids love these flavors but raspberry is my all time favorite. Easy for busy mornings or midnight snacks
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA

My favorite flavor but they are near impossible to find in-store. I've checked all my local grocery stores.
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT

My favorite flavor ever. But for some reason it is hard to find. I actually thought this was discontinued.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ

I love the strawberry flavored ones with no frosting the frosting is just too much. I love these warmed up
Marissa B.
Marissa B.

These are so good in the morning toasted with a glass of milk especially when there warm and ready to eat
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls, NY

So good you can eat them right out of the package or stick them in the toaster either way tastes great !
Estrella B.
Estrella B.

My son's favorite, as well as every other child I've taken care of. It's a simple taste and easy to eat.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now