Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Cathi C.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA

This is my favorite. Doesn't really taste like rasberry but i love the flavor. Fav part is that i don't have to cook it.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I like to buy theses for my kids for a snack during the day or when they go to school, very good flavor and very tasty
Gene P.
Gene P.

These rasberry flavor pop tarts are such a good breakfast and you can taste the rasberry like you just picked it fresh
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC

I like this product. Although, it is not my favorite pop tart, but I highly recommend this product to raspberry fans!
Shawnee V.
Shawnee V.
Lima, NY

Not a huge pop tart fan as they aren't the healthiest of choices but if I am going to eat one this would be my go to!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

I really love POPtarts! Especially berry flavors. I like it and I love it! YUM !! I highly recommend! GREAT PRICES
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Not my favorite but I still like these as a treat from time to time. I find they are a little sweet for my taste.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Frederick, MD

Love the combo of jelly and frosting. These ones are great cold or hot and are a good quick breakfast or fun snack
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO

My kiddo and I love these pop-tarts. The raspberry flavor is amazing and tastes so good. It is a great sugar rush!
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX

Soo good!!!!!! I love pop tarts. They are incredibly delicious and they keep me up and ready to go for the day!!!!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now