Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA

My kids love these and they are great for onthe go. They taste like real strawberries and they are not too sweet.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.

I love this flavor and the chocolate and peanut butter one. taste sooo good and healthy. at a great price as well
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY

Raspberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors so that makes this one of my favorite and most purchased pop-tarts.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

I personally don't like them but my kids do. They say toasted is the best and it's they're early breakfast snack
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

Omg. Deliciously addicting. Love these at work for breakfast. Love the raspberry filing and the crispy frosting!
Cami N.
Cami N.
Syracuse, UT

My kids love pop tarts! They are super easy to eat as they walk out the door to school! I even love to eat them!
katherine s.
katherine s.

This product taste so good I bought it at walmart my brother love it and it has a good price it comes with 8 ct.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY

If you like raspberries and pop tarts,!8 would recommend getting there raspberry pop tarts, they are delicious!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Downingtown, PA

The only flavor I've tried! It's amazing and good for on the go musicians for morning rehearsal or evening show
Christina C.
Christina C.

Raspberry poptart are by far my favorite. They are delicious. Sometimes they're hard to find in stores though.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?