Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

I usually go for the strawberry flavored one but if there isn't this is my second choice they are my best snack on the go
Binta N.
Binta N.

Definitely a great. Love them as a kid and still enthusing it now. Nice rich raspberry taste along with that frosted kick
Christina C.
Christina C.
Coos Bay, OR

It was good just the raspberry tasted very artificial. But overall it was okay. Probably wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Greenfield, CA

Didnt really like the raspberry flavor as much i like the original much better. Idk its really up to personal prefrence.
Yesika G.
Yesika G.
Phoenix, AZ

Kellogg's pop tarts are the best one for my
Kids, this are awesome šŸ™† on the go .there
Easy to make and kids enjoy them šŸ˜Š
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM

I tried these pop tarts and really enjoyed them. They tasted a little tart which I love!!! I'm going to buy these again!
Danielle t.
Danielle t.

Pop tarts that are toasted are the best treat ever! I feel like a kid when I eat it but it is an immediate mood changer!
mari b.
mari b.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these rasberry Pop-Tarts. They are absolutely my favorite. They taste to sweat. I van eat the whole box in a day.
Belen V.
Belen V.
Los Angeles, CA

They are very sugary but I won't have them that often. Who doesn't love pop-tarts. That just remind me of my childhood.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Lebanon, OR

This is the pop tarts I buy the most I love them they are good toasted or cold everyone in the family loves them also.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now