Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
My favorite flavor but they are near impossible to find in-store. I've checked all my local grocery stores.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
My kids love these flavors but raspberry is my all time favorite. Easy for busy mornings or midnight snacks
Coralan S.
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
My favorite flavor ever. But for some reason it is hard to find. I actually thought this was discontinued.
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the strawberry flavored ones with no frosting the frosting is just too much. I love these warmed up
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
These are so good in the morning toasted with a glass of milk especially when there warm and ready to eat
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Fremont, CA
Best tasting pop tart there is! Very great as a snack or for breakfast. I recommend this it is delicious
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Niagara Falls , NY
So good you can eat them right out of the package or stick them in the toaster either way tastes great !
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
These are a house favorite in my home! When you have kids these are a easy go to for a quick breakfast!
Renee E.
Renee E.
Cedartown, GA
Love the taste of these cold or hot. Easy to carry and good go to snack anytime of the day . Great deal
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
My absolute favorite pop tart. It's so sweet and is usually affordable at any store you are shopping at
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?