Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I don't really care for pop tarts but when I need something quick in the morning these are my goto. I love anything raspberry & these have to be my favorite!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Kane, PA

Pop tarts are a HUGE hit in my family. They are great on the go and when the kids want the independence of getting their own breakfast ready in the morning.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Long Beach, CA

My daughters enjoy these as a treat or a snack. It's fast and easy to prepare and it hits the spot when craving sweets. Flavor is rich and nutrition is key.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Paterson, NJ

These are my favorite.. the second would be cherry/strawberry. It costs about 79 cents at quick check by where I live so it's great for breakfast on the go
Poptarts taste very artificial and aren't great if you eat them straight out of the package. Toasted they're better but there still isn't enough frosting.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ

We love pop tarts in my house at all hours of the day. This is def one of our favorite snacks either right out of the package or warmed up in the toaster.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

They are a rich snack as if you do not want to heat can take it wherever you want and is one of the best traditional flavors that children choose to eat.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Seminole, AL

Love the tart raspberry taste and delicious frosting! I always have a couple of boxes of pop tarts in the pantry, for a quick breakfast or a tasty snack
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
San Antonio, TX

I get these for our house all the time my kids favor the raspberry flavor or strawberry so I buy both boxes because these flavors are not sold together.
faith c.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL

I grew up with these and now more generations can grow up with these! These are delicious both toasted and or right out of the package. Would recommend!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now