Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY

Raspberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors so that makes this one of my favorite and most purchased pop-tarts.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.

I personally don't like them but my kids do. They say toasted is the best and it's they're early breakfast snack
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI

Omg. Deliciously addicting. Love these at work for breakfast. Love the raspberry filing and the crispy frosting!
katherine s.
katherine s.

This product taste so good I bought it at walmart my brother love it and it has a good price it comes with 8 ct.
Cami N.
Cami N.
Syracuse, UT

My kids love pop tarts! They are super easy to eat as they walk out the door to school! I even love to eat them!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY

If you like raspberries and pop tarts,!8 would recommend getting there raspberry pop tarts, they are delicious!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Downingtown, PA

The only flavor I've tried! It's amazing and good for on the go musicians for morning rehearsal or evening show
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH

A traditionalist with flavors the pop tart is easy breakfast go to. Eat both in the pack or share your choice!
Christina C.
Christina C.

Raspberry poptart are by far my favorite. They are delicious. Sometimes they're hard to find in stores though.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Midland, MI

These are really great flavored pop tarts! I love anything that is raspberry flavored and this does the trick!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now