Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Caley C.
Caley C.

It doesn't matter how old you are: Pop-Tarts will forever be an amazing snack! Admittedly, I don't have them for breakfast but rather dessert when I want to indulge a bit. I prefer them cold and crunch - strawberry is for sure my favourite flavor, and I love the icing on top! Don't think I'll ever out-grow these :)
Madison Z.
Madison Z.

While these aren't very healthy, they do satisfy a sweets craving. They're not very expensive and the 2 in a package are nice. You can buy these at a convenience store or at the grocery and there usually is a ton of variety. While they taste far from organic or healthy they satisfy a need for sweet during the day.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Let me begin by saying that I used to LOVE Pop-Tarts. I'd eat them at anytime, anywhere. Maybe that was my mistake, but as the years flew by I started noticing how unhealthy they were and how all the flavors twisted into a cardboard taste. I cannot stand to eat any kind of Pop-Tart anymore. Would not recommend.
Roxy S.
Roxy S.

I love pop tarts - I don't eat them very often because I can tell they are fake and processed, which I try not to eat too much of! But as an occasional treat I will pick up a box. I love the raspberry ones and I love when they've been in the toaster for a few minutes and the sides get a little crispy. Mmmmm!!
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Leicester

These taste so good! They are so nice, they are hard to find in the uk and can be quite expensive because of that reason, however they taste amazing! They can get too sweet but they are ok when you just have 2. Use to always have these as kids and still love them now! Would definitely recommend trying them!
Patty K.
Patty K.
Boulder, CO

These are starting to get a little sweet for me, but I picked them up for nostalgia more than anything. I have always been partial to fruit flavors for breakfast and these are a good grab on the go item. I rarely pop them in the toaster anymore; I get to my office, brew some coffee, and pop open a package.
Doujone M.
Doujone M.
Sudbury, Ontario

So i love pop tarts. i don't buy them too often because i try to avoid junk food. however pop tarts i love! i eat them cold and i eat then out of the toaster. i love the taste they are way too sweet but i will eat is at a treat. me and my son would usually solid one. i will continue to repurchase,
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

The raspberry flavor of this Kellog´s pop-tarts is one of my favorite flavors. Even though I don´t eat pop-tarts as often as I used to anymore, I always come back to these. They are nice and fruity in taste, don´t taste too artifical and are always a cheap and fast way to fix your sweet cravings.
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts remind my of my childhood. They are an easy go-to breakfast snack. I usually stick with the basic flavors of cinnamon, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry. I enjoy eating these right out of the package or warmed up. I like that they are packaged in a convenient 2-pack package.
Susanne A.
Susanne A.
Folsom, CA

I confess that when it comes to toaster pastries I am a snob. No copycat brand or cheap store brand will do. It has to be pop tarts and must always be the delicious raspberry flavor. I just with I could buy them in a larger quantity. It's embarrassing to bring 4 boxes to the register each time!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now