Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Madison Z.
Madison Z.

While these aren't very healthy, they do satisfy a sweets craving. They're not very expensive and the 2 in a package are nice. You can buy these at a convenience store or at the grocery and there usually is a ton of variety. While they taste far from organic or healthy they satisfy a need for sweet during the day.
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Let me begin by saying that I used to LOVE Pop-Tarts. I'd eat them at anytime, anywhere. Maybe that was my mistake, but as the years flew by I started noticing how unhealthy they were and how all the flavors twisted into a cardboard taste. I cannot stand to eat any kind of Pop-Tart anymore. Would not recommend.
Patty K.
Patty K.
Boulder, CO

These are starting to get a little sweet for me, but I picked them up for nostalgia more than anything. I have always been partial to fruit flavors for breakfast and these are a good grab on the go item. I rarely pop them in the toaster anymore; I get to my office, brew some coffee, and pop open a package.
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
Camp Hill, PA

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts remind my of my childhood. They are an easy go-to breakfast snack. I usually stick with the basic flavors of cinnamon, strawberry, blueberry and raspberry. I enjoy eating these right out of the package or warmed up. I like that they are packaged in a convenient 2-pack package.
Pakize K.
Pakize K.

The raspberry flavor of this Kellog´s pop-tarts is one of my favorite flavors. Even though I don´t eat pop-tarts as often as I used to anymore, I always come back to these. They are nice and fruity in taste, don´t taste too artifical and are always a cheap and fast way to fix your sweet cravings.
Lecia B.
Lecia B.
Berea, KY

I ate these just this morning. I really loved the flavor. I'm not even big on sweet, confectionery things, but I truly enjoyed these Pop-Tarts. I don't think I would be able to eat them every day, but on the go, definitely. Is there really a comparison between pop-tarts and other generic brands?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Flomaton , AL

My son loves these. He's allergic to milk and I was quite surprised to read the label and find no milk. He doesn't eat these a lot because there's a ton of sugar but he gets a treat about once a week. Only 4 starts because there's so much sugar! I usually pick these up at Publix or Wal-Mart.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.

For some reason I can never find the frosted raspberry pop tarts but they are so good! That sweet tart raspberry filling has me craving the second one before I've finished the first! Quick easy breakfast that can be eaten on the go! Gotta love pop tarts! This is my second favorite to Smores!
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

I typically buy Pop Tarts as a treat, just every now and then. I don't describe them as a "healthy' breakfast, but there are days when we need to get out the door fast! These help speed up the morning. We like most every flavor, and I try to buy them when they're BOGO at Kroger or Publix....
NANCY H.
NANCY H.

I enjoy all the Kellogg's Pop-Tarts frosted flavors. However raspberry, strawberry, cherry,and blueberry are my favorites. They are normally a great value but many times are on sale which just makes the product and even bigger value. I would highly recommend this product to other customers.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now