Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Kellogg'd Pop-Tarts aren't my favorite thing to eat, but they aren't the worst thing I've tried either. They are very sweet causing the flavors to all kind of taste the same. They are best when eaten warm. They are very convenient and great to grab and eat when in a hurry. I don't think there is much nutritional value in them, but they fill you up.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Newport Beach, CA

I love pop tarts for their cheap, quick, easy ways, but they have definitely gone down in quality over the years. There's less and less jelly, the crust bits are starting to taste more like cardboard, and the frosting has no actual flavor, just sweetness. So while these are an easy breakfast snack, I prefer something with a little more sustenance.
Zion J.
Zion J.
Woodway, TX

Pop Tarts are one of my favorite snacks to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner it taste very amazing and delicious. It comes in much more flavors such as chocolate strawberry cherry if you like strawberry chocolate and Cherry I think that Pop-Tarts will be the best thing for you you could even toast
them I totally recommend Pop-Tarts.
Sara T.
Sara T.

Who doesn't love Pop-Tarts!? My family loves them and the Raspberry is one of their favorites. Toasted not toasted they love them either way. While I don't buy them all the time, they're mainly a little sweet treat every once in a while. My daughter has become a huge fan of them and she tends to get it everywhere when she enjoys one!
AshleyTaylor S.
AshleyTaylor S.

This one is a very good choice if you can't find the strawberry flavor. I wouldn't really recommend eating these every day, but too sweet and not very satisfying for a long time. But if you're looking for something sweet to satisfy her taste this is perfect for you. But would not recommend to use as a breakfast replacement.
Caley C.
Caley C.

It doesn't matter how old you are: Pop-Tarts will forever be an amazing snack! Admittedly, I don't have them for breakfast but rather dessert when I want to indulge a bit. I prefer them cold and crunch - strawberry is for sure my favourite flavor, and I love the icing on top! Don't think I'll ever out-grow these :)
Madison Z.
Madison Z.

While these aren't very healthy, they do satisfy a sweets craving. They're not very expensive and the 2 in a package are nice. You can buy these at a convenience store or at the grocery and there usually is a ton of variety. While they taste far from organic or healthy they satisfy a need for sweet during the day.
Carolina S.
Carolina S.

Does anyone Not like pop-tarts? Strawberry is my all time favorite flavor, it is such a classic. So sugary and probably bad for you but so good! I usually eat them on road trips as a quick pick me up since they always have them for individual sale at gas stations. Love pop-tarts. They bring me back to childhood!
Isabel A.
Isabel A.

Let me begin by saying that I used to LOVE Pop-Tarts. I'd eat them at anytime, anywhere. Maybe that was my mistake, but as the years flew by I started noticing how unhealthy they were and how all the flavors twisted into a cardboard taste. I cannot stand to eat any kind of Pop-Tart anymore. Would not recommend.
Ellie T.
Ellie T.
Leicester

These taste so good! They are so nice, they are hard to find in the uk and can be quite expensive because of that reason, however they taste amazing! They can get too sweet but they are ok when you just have 2. Use to always have these as kids and still love them now! Would definitely recommend trying them!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now