Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lansing, IL

I buy these for my kids all the time they really like strawberry but when i bought these they like the raspberry flavor best.
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

These can be tasty and are okay if you have limited breakfast options. Sweet and crunchy after toasting, but quite unhealthy.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

Pop tarts are always good! I usually just eat them as a snack not really for breakfast. Ive been buying these for a long time
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA

Pop-tarts are my favourite breakfast treat, or a simple snack! have eaten them my whole life and are all sweet and delicious!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA

I love a good raspberry flavored treat. These are good for a quick snack or breakfast. They are terrible for you but tasty!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY

My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Abby B.
Abby B.

These are great cooked or uncooked easy take with you breakfast or just a snack for later! The flavor is great and filling
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA

Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, In

This is an all time favorite snack in my home or when your in a rush in the morning it's a great breakfast for on the run.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now