Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

Pop tarts are always good! I usually just eat them as a snack not really for breakfast. Ive been buying these for a long time
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA

I love a good raspberry flavored treat. These are good for a quick snack or breakfast. They are terrible for you but tasty!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY

My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Abby B.
Abby B.

These are great cooked or uncooked easy take with you breakfast or just a snack for later! The flavor is great and filling
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA

Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, In

This is an all time favorite snack in my home or when your in a rush in the morning it's a great breakfast for on the run.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Perfect after school snack or quick morning breakfast for on the go. Affordable and good flavour. Will be purchasing again
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

I usually go for the strawberry flavored one but if there isn't this is my second choice they are my best snack on the go
Binta N.
Binta N.

Definitely a great. Love them as a kid and still enthusing it now. Nice rich raspberry taste along with that frosted kick
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now