Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #20 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
My kids love these and they are great for onthe go. They taste like real strawberries and they are not too sweet.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Newton, IA
Nice fast breakfast for the kids! Or can be just a quick after school snack too, that's how much they love them!!
Belen S.
Belen S.
Mulberry , FL
My favorite flavor pop tart. Great for on the go when in a hurry? Doesn't taste like raspberry but her I like it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is a pantry staple in our house. I like that it is dairy free, but it's a good quick breakfast for everyone.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
If you like pop tarts, you will like this. It is a pop tart. Sweet cloying taste that remind you of younger days.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
I love this flavor and the chocolate and peanut butter one. taste sooo good and healthy. at a great price as well
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
I personally don't like them but my kids do. They say toasted is the best and it's they're early breakfast snack
Cami N.
Cami N.
Syracuse, UT
My kids love pop tarts! They are super easy to eat as they walk out the door to school! I even love to eat them!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Flint, MI
Omg. Deliciously addicting. Love these at work for breakfast. Love the raspberry filing and the crispy frosting!
katherine s.
katherine s.
This product taste so good I bought it at walmart my brother love it and it has a good price it comes with 8 ct.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?