Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alexis R.
Downingtown, PA
The only flavor I've tried! It's amazing and good for on the go musicians for morning rehearsal or evening show
Elizabeth T.
Malba, NY
If you like raspberries and pop tarts,!8 would recommend getting there raspberry pop tarts, they are delicious!
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
A traditionalist with flavors the pop tart is easy breakfast go to. Eat both in the pack or share your choice!
Hanna H.
Battle Ground, WA
Pop tarts are always good, have stood the test of time and many generations of kids.
I know I still love them!
Christina C.
Raspberry poptart are by far my favorite. They are delicious. Sometimes they're hard to find in stores though.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
The kids love eating this when we have a hectic morning. They taste good toasted or not and are great priced.
Kelsey R.
Waterloo, IA
I love that Pop-tarts come in a wide variety of flavors. There is always something new for my family to try!
Callie S.
Powder Springs, GA
Great flavor, nice to change up with strawberry. Woudpld highly suggest for someone who likes fruity flavors
Marianne B.
Santa Barbara, CA
My favorite flavor but they are near impossible to find in-store. I've checked all my local grocery stores.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
My kids love these flavors but raspberry is my all time favorite. Easy for busy mornings or midnight snacks
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?