Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Belen V.
Belen V.
Los Angeles, CA

They are very sugary but I won't have them that often. Who doesn't love pop-tarts. That just remind me of my childhood.
mari b.
mari b.
Brooklyn, NY

I love these rasberry Pop-Tarts. They are absolutely my favorite. They taste to sweat. I van eat the whole box in a day.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Lebanon, OR

This is the pop tarts I buy the most I love them they are good toasted or cold everyone in the family loves them also.
Cathi C.
Cathi C.
Metairie, LA

This is my favorite. Doesn't really taste like rasberry but i love the flavor. Fav part is that i don't have to cook it.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

I like to buy theses for my kids for a snack during the day or when they go to school, very good flavor and very tasty
Gene P.
Gene P.

These rasberry flavor pop tarts are such a good breakfast and you can taste the rasberry like you just picked it fresh
Shawnee V.
Shawnee V.
Lima, NY

Not a huge pop tart fan as they aren't the healthiest of choices but if I am going to eat one this would be my go to!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC

I like this product. Although, it is not my favorite pop tart, but I highly recommend this product to raspberry fans!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

I don't typically eat these kinds of foods but if I do get a sweet a.m. craving, this is what I sometimes reach for.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH

I really love POPtarts! Especially berry flavors. I like it and I love it! YUM !! I highly recommend! GREAT PRICES
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now