Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #50 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I like to buy theses for my kids for a snack during the day or when they go to school, very good flavor and very tasty
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Lebanon, OR
This is the pop tarts I buy the most I love them they are good toasted or cold everyone in the family loves them also.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
I like this product. Although, it is not my favorite pop tart, but I highly recommend this product to raspberry fans!
Shawnee V.
Shawnee V.
Lima, NY
Not a huge pop tart fan as they aren't the healthiest of choices but if I am going to eat one this would be my go to!
Nessa S.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
My kiddo and I love these pop-tarts. The raspberry flavor is amazing and tastes so good. It is a great sugar rush!
San Juana M.
San Juana M.
Rockport, TX
Soo good!!!!!! I love pop tarts. They are incredibly delicious and they keep me up and ready to go for the day!!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I really love POPtarts! Especially berry flavors. I like it and I love it! YUM !! I highly recommend! GREAT PRICES
Logan S.
Logan S.
Silver Spring, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love the combo of jelly and frosting. These ones are great cold or hot and are a good quick breakfast or fun snack
Heather S.
Heather S.
Rochester, NY
Raspberry is one of my favorite fruit flavors so that makes this one of my favorite and most purchased pop-tarts.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
This is a pantry staple in our house. I like that it is dairy free, but it's a good quick breakfast for everyone.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?