Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lansing, IL

I buy these for my kids all the time they really like strawberry but when i bought these they like the raspberry flavor best.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY

My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA

I love a good raspberry flavored treat. These are good for a quick snack or breakfast. They are terrible for you but tasty!
Abby B.
Abby B.

These are great cooked or uncooked easy take with you breakfast or just a snack for later! The flavor is great and filling
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA

Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, In

This is an all time favorite snack in my home or when your in a rush in the morning it's a great breakfast for on the run.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

I usually go for the strawberry flavored one but if there isn't this is my second choice they are my best snack on the go
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Greenfield, CA

Didnt really like the raspberry flavor as much i like the original much better. Idk its really up to personal prefrence.
Yesika G.
Yesika G.
Phoenix, AZ

Kellogg's pop tarts are the best one for my
Kids, this are awesome 🙆 on the go .there
Easy to make and kids enjoy them 😊
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now