Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI

Hard to find at many stores near me but when I do find it I stock up since raspberry and blueberry Pop-Tarts are my all time favorites.
janiece c.
janiece c.
Linn, TX

Absolutely my favorite pop tart ever. If you're looking for some delicious breakfast meals for kids or yourself, you should buy this.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA

Love these. They are my second favorite, next to the Blueberry. If you like Raspberry and you like Pop-Tarts, you will love them too!
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Van Nuys, CA

Love pop tarts they were always my favorite family snack growing up. Raspberry is always a very well choice when it comes to snack.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Dodgeville, WI

I love these as an on the go breakfast and my son does too. They have all different flavors however the fruit filled ones are ours.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Raspberry has to be my favorite flavor of pop tarts available. Such a strong raspberry taste in a breakfast pastry. Pure greatness.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Raspberry has always been my favorite pop tart. I love being able to make them quickly while I get dressed for work in the morning.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Edmonton, Alberta

Every now and again, I will treat myself to these Pop-Tarts what a great way to start my day with a delicious, delightful sugar coma
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are only good when they're frosted. The Raspberry flavor does not taste overly artificial, and is really good.
Connie P.
Connie P.

This is the best poptart flavor! Classic, not too artificial, and wonderful warmed up. Definitely my favorite since I was a child.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now