Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA

Love these. They are my second favorite, next to the Blueberry. If you like Raspberry and you like Pop-Tarts, you will love them too!
Angie P.
Angie P.
Dodgeville, WI

I love these as an on the go breakfast and my son does too. They have all different flavors however the fruit filled ones are ours.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Raspberry has to be my favorite flavor of pop tarts available. Such a strong raspberry taste in a breakfast pastry. Pure greatness.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Edmonton, Alberta

Every now and again, I will treat myself to these Pop-Tarts what a great way to start my day with a delicious, delightful sugar coma
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Van Nuys, CA

Love pop tarts they were always my favorite family snack growing up. Raspberry is always a very well choice when it comes to snack.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Raspberry has always been my favorite pop tart. I love being able to make them quickly while I get dressed for work in the morning.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are only good when they're frosted. The Raspberry flavor does not taste overly artificial, and is really good.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

I have been eating these since I was little and still love them. They haven't changed much over the years the taste is still good.
Connie P.
Connie P.

This is the best poptart flavor! Classic, not too artificial, and wonderful warmed up. Definitely my favorite since I was a child.
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.

Don't really like raspberry so it kind of ruined it for me - I really like pop-tarts so I though i'd give it a go - didn't like it
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now