Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #35 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY
My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
This is an all time favorite snack in my home or when your in a rush in the morning it's a great breakfast for on the run.
Abby B.
Abby B.
These are great cooked or uncooked easy take with you breakfast or just a snack for later! The flavor is great and filling
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I usually go for the strawberry flavored one but if there isn't this is my second choice they are my best snack on the go
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Greenfield, CA
Didnt really like the raspberry flavor as much i like the original much better. Idk its really up to personal prefrence.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Coos Bay, OR
It was good just the raspberry tasted very artificial. But overall it was okay. Probably wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Yesika G.
Yesika G.
Phoenix, AZ
Kellogg's pop tarts are the best one for my
Kids, this are awesome 🙆 on the go .there
Easy to make and kids enjoy them 😊
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried these pop tarts and really enjoyed them. They tasted a little tart which I love!!! I'm going to buy these again!
mari b.
mari b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these rasberry Pop-Tarts. They are absolutely my favorite. They taste to sweat. I van eat the whole box in a day.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?