Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #45 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I usually go for the strawberry flavored one but if there isn't this is my second choice they are my best snack on the go
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Greenfield, CA
Didnt really like the raspberry flavor as much i like the original much better. Idk its really up to personal prefrence.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried these pop tarts and really enjoyed them. They tasted a little tart which I love!!! I'm going to buy these again!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Coos Bay, OR
It was good just the raspberry tasted very artificial. But overall it was okay. Probably wouldn't buy this flavor again.
Yesika G.
Yesika G.
Phoenix, AZ
Kellogg's pop tarts are the best one for my
Kids, this are awesome 🙆 on the go .there
Easy to make and kids enjoy them 😊
Belen V.
Belen V.
Los Angeles, CA
They are very sugary but I won't have them that often. Who doesn't love pop-tarts. That just remind me of my childhood.
mari b.
mari b.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these rasberry Pop-Tarts. They are absolutely my favorite. They taste to sweat. I van eat the whole box in a day.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
I like to buy theses for my kids for a snack during the day or when they go to school, very good flavor and very tasty
Gene P.
Gene P.
These rasberry flavor pop tarts are such a good breakfast and you can taste the rasberry like you just picked it fresh
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?