Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Vicki E.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS

I am not a big fan of these. I buy every do often for grand kids but as stated by someone else, not the best choice health wise.
Risa C.
Risa C.

I love pop tarts so much! I love what I get for the price and I love that I can have them on the go or sitting at home heated up
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven, Ct

Not the best choice health wise but it is yummy and convenient. My daughter has even crumbled these an put it in her ice cream.
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

Although I know these agent the healthiest choice for the morning they are super easy & convenient to take with you on the run.
Evelyn  .
Evelyn .

Great taste and great for on the go breakfast for the kids . All kids love the taste and it's not hard after it being toasted..
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX

This product is the best. I love it so much i buy 2 boxes every time i go to the store. My kids love this product every morning
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Portland, OR

These are very good when they are warm, just toss them in your toaster for a couple of minutes. They do get very sweet though
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

These can be tasty and are okay if you have limited breakfast options. Sweet and crunchy after toasting, but quite unhealthy.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?