Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

Although I know these agent the healthiest choice for the morning they are super easy & convenient to take with you on the run.
Evelyn  .
Evelyn .

Great taste and great for on the go breakfast for the kids . All kids love the taste and it's not hard after it being toasted..
Yessi H.
Yessi H.
Hewitt, TX

This product is the best. I love it so much i buy 2 boxes every time i go to the store. My kids love this product every morning
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

These are my favorite!! I didn't think I would like them but I actually do. The price is reasonable and they taste delicious!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Portland, OR

These are very good when they are warm, just toss them in your toaster for a couple of minutes. They do get very sweet though
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX

These can be tasty and are okay if you have limited breakfast options. Sweet and crunchy after toasting, but quite unhealthy.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA

My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN

Pop tarts are always good! I usually just eat them as a snack not really for breakfast. Ive been buying these for a long time
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lansing, IL

I buy these for my kids all the time they really like strawberry but when i bought these they like the raspberry flavor best.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY

My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now