Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN

This is showing the frosted raspberry which I don't care for as well as the frosted strawberry, but I will buy this if the strawberry isn't available.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT

I'm super glad they came out with this flavor it is my favor flavor ever! it's sweet but not too sweet! Perfect for the toaster for a warm breakfast!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

These taste great whether you toast them or eat them straight from the package. I always have a box on hand for those late night sweet tooth attacks
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH

I love this! !! One of the only pop tarts I ever eat. The flavor is even better toasted like all the others. I can't ever seem to eat them untoasted
Heather B.
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA

These are my favorite pop tarts. I love how cheap and easy they are for a quick breakfast on the go. I normally buy them from Walmart for $2 a box.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.

Yummy! This being me back to being 15 and going to school to find a pop tart in my book bag from mom ! Always this will be a good snack to go to !
Amber W.
Amber W.

The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI

Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA

My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now