Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Sabrina A.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Best one they have and quick and sugary snack that satisfies my sweet tooth but I can only eat one of the two because it's really sweet
Nicole T.
These are one of my favorite pop tart flavors. The taste is amazing and there is just enough sweetness and the pastry is very light.
janiece c.
Linn, TX
Absolutely my favorite pop tart ever. If you're looking for some delicious breakfast meals for kids or yourself, you should buy this.
Silvia V.
Elko, NV
I love anything sweet that I can just open up and put in my mouth, as funny as that sounds it's true! These are my favorite of all.
Ashley C.
Tucson, AZ
They're ok, but my favorite will always be Frosted Strawberry! The flavor was there but I don't think I will be buying them again.
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
Pop tarts are a easy snack for kids I know my neices and nephews love them I however try to stay away from all of the ugar lately .
Samantha T.
Anderson, IN
This is my favorite flavor, next to Blueberry. They're the perfect balance of sweet and tart. I love them! So does my picky son.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
Frosted Raspberry pop tarts are my go to when I'm running late in the morning. The flavor actually tastes like real raspberries.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
Frosted warm crunchy goodness. Just the right amount of tart and sweet for the explosive flavor in your mouth with the first bite
Risa C.
I love pop tarts so much! I love what I get for the price and I love that I can have them on the go or sitting at home heated up
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?