Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
Pop tarts are always good! I usually just eat them as a snack not really for breakfast. Ive been buying these for a long time
Keisha J.
Keisha J.
Lansing, IL
I buy these for my kids all the time they really like strawberry but when i bought these they like the raspberry flavor best.
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My new favorite flavor. I've always stuck with Strawberry and Smores. Raspberry is a nice change that I'm hope sticks around.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Portland, OR
These are very good when they are warm, just toss them in your toaster for a couple of minutes. They do get very sweet though
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These can be tasty and are okay if you have limited breakfast options. Sweet and crunchy after toasting, but quite unhealthy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Johnson City, NY
My favorite pop tart every i always have them for a midnight snack my kids love them to wish they made them in bigger boxes
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Somerville, MA
I love a good raspberry flavored treat. These are good for a quick snack or breakfast. They are terrible for you but tasty!
Karen W.
Karen W.
Renfrew, PA
Raspberry is absolutely one of my favorite pop tart flavor, if not my absolute favorite. It's even better than strawberry.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
This is an all time favorite snack in my home or when your in a rush in the morning it's a great breakfast for on the run.
Abby B.
Abby B.
These are great cooked or uncooked easy take with you breakfast or just a snack for later! The flavor is great and filling
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?