Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Raspberry has to be my favorite flavor of pop tarts available. Such a strong raspberry taste in a breakfast pastry. Pure greatness.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Raspberry has always been my favorite pop tart. I love being able to make them quickly while I get dressed for work in the morning.
Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Van Nuys, CA

Love pop tarts they were always my favorite family snack growing up. Raspberry is always a very well choice when it comes to snack.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Springfield, OH

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are only good when they're frosted. The Raspberry flavor does not taste overly artificial, and is really good.
Marissa G.
Marissa G.

I have been eating these since I was little and still love them. They haven't changed much over the years the taste is still good.
Connie P.
Connie P.

This is the best poptart flavor! Classic, not too artificial, and wonderful warmed up. Definitely my favorite since I was a child.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
El Paso, TX

Love pop tarts. Such a easy quick breakfast or snack. Not a healthy option but they do the job when you are running short on time.
Risa C.
Risa C.

I love pop tarts so much! I love what I get for the price and I love that I can have them on the go or sitting at home heated up
Vicki E.
Vicki E.
Concordia, KS

I am not a big fan of these. I buy every do often for grand kids but as stated by someone else, not the best choice health wise.
Delyn M.
Delyn M.

Although I know these agent the healthiest choice for the morning they are super easy & convenient to take with you on the run.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now