Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Poptarts taste very artificial and aren't great if you eat them straight out of the package. Toasted they're better but there still isn't enough frosting.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ

We love pop tarts in my house at all hours of the day. This is def one of our favorite snacks either right out of the package or warmed up in the toaster.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.

They are a rich snack as if you do not want to heat can take it wherever you want and is one of the best traditional flavors that children choose to eat.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
San Antonio, TX

I get these for our house all the time my kids favor the raspberry flavor or strawberry so I buy both boxes because these flavors are not sold together.
faith c.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL

I grew up with these and now more generations can grow up with these! These are delicious both toasted and or right out of the package. Would recommend!
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport , NY

Literally one of my favorite kinds! It is sweet! But it's perfect to eat in the morning! Down times can get a little messy! But overall love pop-tarts!
Kel B.
Kel B.

You really can't go wrong with Pop Tarts. The raspberry is one of my favorites though. They're really soft and fruity. A good quick breakfast or snack.
Jayde T.
Jayde T.
Capitol Heights, MD

These pop tarts are so yummy in my tummy. I ate these every morning and as a snack. I got these from Walmart and they were on sale. First time consumer
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

I don't usually like frosted pop tarts, but this one is an exception. I LOVE the raspberry taste. I enjoy eating these as a midday or night time snack.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavored things. I love pop-tarts but would prefer the strawberry to this. If you like raspberry jam, you'd love these!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now