Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, Ga

My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This flavor is so yummy!!! I just wish this was carried at my Kroger. I found this at Walmart. This is one of my favorite flavors of pop-tart.
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA

Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA

I love portraits! They are a great breakfast for on the go! The company also has great customer service that I have experienced first hand!
Dana G.
Dana G.

Our family loves any fruit filled pop tarts. They are a quick and easy start to the day when the kids have to be out the door for school .
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI

One of my all time favorites! Just can't beat a classic like raspberry OR smores poptarts. Regardless of age, it'll always cure a craving!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL

My daughter loves pop tarts . They're out on the go breakfast before school. Bought at winndixie. Delicious. Cold or heated . Great price
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.

Raspberry is my favorite flavor, I'll take fruit any day, anytime! The worst thing about pop tarts is the unicened area around the edge.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.

I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?