Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#37 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Brittany T.
Brittany T.

This flavor is so yummy!!! I just wish this was carried at my Kroger. I found this at Walmart. This is one of my favorite flavors of pop-tart.
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA

Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA

I love portraits! They are a great breakfast for on the go! The company also has great customer service that I have experienced first hand!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI

One of my all time favorites! Just can't beat a classic like raspberry OR smores poptarts. Regardless of age, it'll always cure a craving!
Maria H.
Maria H.
Cottondale, AL

My daughter loves pop tarts . They're out on the go breakfast before school. Bought at winndixie. Delicious. Cold or heated . Great price
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.

Raspberry is my favorite flavor, I'll take fruit any day, anytime! The worst thing about pop tarts is the unicened area around the edge.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.

I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI

Hard to find at many stores near me but when I do find it I stock up since raspberry and blueberry Pop-Tarts are my all time favorites.
janiece c.
janiece c.
Linn, TX

Absolutely my favorite pop tart ever. If you're looking for some delicious breakfast meals for kids or yourself, you should buy this.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now