Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#30 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Lauren O.
Lauren O.

I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavored things. I love pop-tarts but would prefer the strawberry to this. If you like raspberry jam, you'd love these!
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL

The product is ok if it wasn't for the fact that it has too much sugar. Once in a while is not bad but as to eat it everyday day for breakfast than no
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN

This is showing the frosted raspberry which I don't care for as well as the frosted strawberry, but I will buy this if the strawberry isn't available.
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT

Im a sucker for a pop tart! I know they are so bad for you but they are a great breakfast treat! I always have a box of these or blueberry in my house
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

These taste great whether you toast them or eat them straight from the package. I always have a box on hand for those late night sweet tooth attacks
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH

I love this! !! One of the only pop tarts I ever eat. The flavor is even better toasted like all the others. I can't ever seem to eat them untoasted
Heather B.
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA

These are my favorite pop tarts. I love how cheap and easy they are for a quick breakfast on the go. I normally buy them from Walmart for $2 a box.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.

Yummy! This being me back to being 15 and going to school to find a pop tart in my book bag from mom ! Always this will be a good snack to go to !
Amber S.
Amber S.

The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI

Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now