Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Julia V.
Lake View, AL
I've been eating Pop-Tarts since I was a kid. I don't like them nearly as much now as I used to, but when I want them I get a box of these. They're very nice for grabbing when you're running late and don't have time for anything else. Very sweet
Jennifer G.
Flomaton , AL
My son loves these. He's allergic to milk and I was quite surprised to read the label and find no milk. He doesn't eat these a lot because there's a ton of sugar but he gets a treat about once a week. Only 4 starts because there's so much sugar! I usually pick these up at Publix or Wal-Mart.
Michelle S.
ozone park, NY
Perfect little snack for on-the-go. Mess-free and delicious. I love that they come packaged so that u can drop some in your bag and have them whenever you're craving a little sweet
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Classic snack! Who hasn't had some pop tarts?! Yummy for sure! Not so great on the waistband but, in moderation, a nice treat! Reasonably priced and are always consistently fresh and flavorful! Always a good buy!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
Pop these in a toaster and add a little butter to the frosted side when warm and you will have an awesome, sweet snack.

These are great when warm. I like that they offer a variety of flavors to choose from.
Andrea N.
Bell, CA
Best Pop-Tarts I've ever ate. Such a good flavor. I eat these once in a while because i do feel that these are very sweet. I don't think these are very healthy but are delicious for anyones sweet tooth!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop-Tarts are a family favorite in my house! Raspberry is a little bit of a hard to find flavor so if I happen to see them I usually grab them all! I do find they are usually at Safeway over other grocery stores.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Delicious!!! The fruit pop tarts are by far the better.. Amazibgly sweet and full of flavor with just a hit of tang.. The other flavors of pop tarts are just entirely too sweet
Anna A.
Crest Hill, IL
I loved Pop Tarts as kid. I remembering walking to grade school with my friends and eating them on the way. Super convenient for my working parents. Guess what? The same is happening now that I'm a parent. My kids love them even untoasted. Super convenient and super affordable.
Korey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Yummy! I discovered the Raspberry variety a while back, and loved it! Tart and sweet, this is a satisfying snack or breakfast treat. I buy these in rotation with other flavors, and have them as a treat from time to time. If you like Pop Tarts, give the Raspberry ones a try!
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?