Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

• Are these better than strawberry?Waaaaaaaaay better! I love the... 1 Answers
  • How much frosting is used?The amount of frosting on an a... 9 Answers
Photos (2)
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Yummy! This being me back to being 15 and going to school to find a pop tart in my book bag from mom ! Always this will be a good snack to go to !
Amber S.
Amber S.
The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
I love portraits! They are a great breakfast for on the go! The company also has great customer service that I have experienced first hand!
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor, I'll take fruit any day, anytime! The worst thing about pop tarts is the unicened area around the edge.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Hard to find at many stores near me but when I do find it I stock up since raspberry and blueberry Pop-Tarts are my all time favorites.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?