Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber S.
Amber S.
The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor, I'll take fruit any day, anytime! The worst thing about pop tarts is the unicened area around the edge.
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
Hard to find at many stores near me but when I do find it I stock up since raspberry and blueberry Pop-Tarts are my all time favorites.
janiece c.
janiece c.
Linn, TX
Absolutely my favorite pop tart ever. If you're looking for some delicious breakfast meals for kids or yourself, you should buy this.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Raspberry has always been my favorite pop tart. I love being able to make them quickly while I get dressed for work in the morning.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?