Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Paula L.
Paula L.
Auburn, WA

This is my favorite flavor of pop tarte it's such a good value not pricey at all and I love the Taste of it ! Super good there's no much cons to it just pros !!!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth

Sometimes we are all rushed in the morning and the kids love being able to just grab a pop tart and go. Not the healthiest choice but it's good on a time crunch
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, Ca

My kids love pop tarts in the morning. Sometimes they get tired of cold cereal. This is a quick easy warm breakfast for them to run out the door before school.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY

Pop tarts is one of my favorite snacks . I love the frosting on the pop tart and the fruit taste in the middle. I grew up eating pop tarts now my kids eat them
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT

Harder to find than the strawberry but one of my favs. Not something I choose often because it isn't too healthy but it is good for road trips or hotel stays.
Jenay K.
Jenay K.

I try to stay away from Pop-Tarts but they are so yummy. This is one of the best flavors but if your watching your waist line just walk past them in the aisle.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

They are quick and easy to make. They are affordable. I eat these on days I'm ruling late and need a quick breakfast. You can get them from any grocery store
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Las Vegas, NV

I always reach for a pop tart when I'm having a cheat day. They are not in my daily diet for obvious reasons, but you can never curb that craving without one
Sydney S.
Sydney S.

I don't really care for pop tarts but when I need something quick in the morning these are my goto. I love anything raspberry & these have to be my favorite!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA

Oh the nostalgia! I've been eating pop tarts forever and they always suprise me with how delicious they are. I seem to forget since I don't eat them often.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now