Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Heather B.
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts. I love how cheap and easy they are for a quick breakfast on the go. I normally buy them from Walmart for $2 a box.
Taylor E.
Taylor E.
Oct. 5, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Yummy! This being me back to being 15 and going to school to find a pop tart in my book bag from mom ! Always this will be a good snack to go to !
Amber S.
Amber S.
The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Suwanee, GA
I love portraits! They are a great breakfast for on the go! The company also has great customer service that I have experienced first hand!
Michaelyn S.
Michaelyn S.
Raspberry is my favorite flavor, I'll take fruit any day, anytime! The worst thing about pop tarts is the unicened area around the edge.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?