Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#47 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
Brandi G.
San Antonio, TX
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I get these for our house all the time my kids favor the raspberry flavor or strawberry so I buy both boxes because these flavors are not sold together.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
I'm not a huge fan of raspberry flavored things. I love pop-tarts but would prefer the strawberry to this. If you like raspberry jam, you'd love these!
Jayde T.
Jayde T.
Capitol Heights, MD
Oct. 6, 2016, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
These pop tarts are so yummy in my tummy. I ate these every morning and as a snack. I got these from Walmart and they were on sale. First time consumer
Kel B.
Kel B.
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
You really can't go wrong with Pop Tarts. The raspberry is one of my favorites though. They're really soft and fruity. A good quick breakfast or snack.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Literally one of my favorite kinds! It is sweet! But it's perfect to eat in the morning! Down times can get a little messy! But overall love pop-tarts!
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Im a sucker for a pop tart! I know they are so bad for you but they are a great breakfast treat! I always have a box of these or blueberry in my house
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL
The product is ok if it wasn't for the fact that it has too much sugar. Once in a while is not bad but as to eat it everyday day for breakfast than no
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
Dec. 15, 2016, 10:20 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
This is showing the frosted raspberry which I don't care for as well as the frosted strawberry, but I will buy this if the strawberry isn't available.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
These taste great whether you toast them or eat them straight from the package. I always have a box on hand for those late night sweet tooth attacks
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
Urbana, OH
I love this! !! One of the only pop tarts I ever eat. The flavor is even better toasted like all the others. I can't ever seem to eat them untoasted
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?