Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #50 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
faith c.
faith c.
Vero Beach, FL
I grew up with these and now more generations can grow up with these! These are delicious both toasted and or right out of the package. Would recommend!
Jayde T.
Jayde T.
Capitol Heights, MD
These pop tarts are so yummy in my tummy. I ate these every morning and as a snack. I got these from Walmart and they were on sale. First time consumer
Haley W.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Literally one of my favorite kinds! It is sweet! But it's perfect to eat in the morning! Down times can get a little messy! But overall love pop-tarts!
Kel B.
Kel B.
You really can't go wrong with Pop Tarts. The raspberry is one of my favorites though. They're really soft and fruity. A good quick breakfast or snack.
Karen F.
Karen F.
Huntington, IN
This is showing the frosted raspberry which I don't care for as well as the frosted strawberry, but I will buy this if the strawberry isn't available.
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
Im a sucker for a pop tart! I know they are so bad for you but they are a great breakfast treat! I always have a box of these or blueberry in my house
Ellie ..
Ellie ..
Homestead, FL
The product is ok if it wasn't for the fact that it has too much sugar. Once in a while is not bad but as to eat it everyday day for breakfast than no
Kelli F.
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
I love this! !! One of the only pop tarts I ever eat. The flavor is even better toasted like all the others. I can't ever seem to eat them untoasted
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These taste great whether you toast them or eat them straight from the package. I always have a box on hand for those late night sweet tooth attacks
Heather B.
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts. I love how cheap and easy they are for a quick breakfast on the go. I normally buy them from Walmart for $2 a box.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?