Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #17 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
These taste great whether you toast them or eat them straight from the package. I always have a box on hand for those late night sweet tooth attacks
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
I love this! !! One of the only pop tarts I ever eat. The flavor is even better toasted like all the others. I can't ever seem to eat them untoasted
Heather B.
New Columbia, PA
These are my favorite pop tarts. I love how cheap and easy they are for a quick breakfast on the go. I normally buy them from Walmart for $2 a box.
Taylor E.
Jacksonville, NC
Yummy! This being me back to being 15 and going to school to find a pop tart in my book bag from mom ! Always this will be a good snack to go to !
Amber S.
The flavor is okay. Pop tarts has really changed in quality lately. I would rather have the competition toaster paste putting my own icing on it.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Ok this is my favorite since I was a kid! I share with my kids but when I'm in a hurry to get to work or take care of my family this is a go to!
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
My husband and daughter love this flavor of pop tart. I don't enjoy having all the sugar for breakfast, but they certainly don't seem to mind!
They're delicious. Toasted or normal, they're good at any time of the day. Raspberry is a classic flavor that you can never go wrong choosing
Lauren V.
Cedar Falls, IA
Love these, especially when I am in a hurry to get to work in the morning! They are definitely delicious after you put them in the toaster.
jasmin t.
I'm writing this review for my daughter she is a big fan of these! So am I and her father we love eating these as a snack during the day
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?