Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #13 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I love pop tarts but I hate the taste of these. It's probably only because I don't really like raspberries. The good thing about pop tarts it's at there's so many flavors to choose from.
Kelsey M.
Pop tarts are a great breakfast meal. Kids love the sprinkles and the flavor. The only thing that the kids don't like is the crust. I think they should come out with a crust less feature.
Zulema V.
Pop tarts are a guilty pleasure for me, it is a special treat when I want to cheap on my diet. I love pop tarts they have been my favorite since I was a little girl
Molly D.
Spokane, WA
These treats make for the ideal college student breakfast--great for when you're in a hurry but still want a hot meal. They aren't the healthiest, but they're perfect for someone without time for cooking first thing in the morning. Recommended.
David M.
Saint Louis, MO
These are easy to just throw in the toaster oven and cook while I get ready for work after waking up late. They are great to have, but make me feel a bit guilty about eating them.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
These are my favorite poptarts! I love the raspberry flavor. They are definitely sweet so they lack nutritional value. I eat 1 pastry as a pre-work out but I dont have these as a meal.
Mackenzie L.
Stanwood, WA
The Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in the flavor Frosted Raspberry is definitely one of my favorite flavors!!! It is good warmed up in the toaster or just out of the package. I love how easy these treats are to access and eat. They are great for on-the-go!
Jamille D.
Mobile, AL
I don't eat them as often as I did when I was a kid but I remember loving the heck out of theses things I would sneak them in the middle night my mom started to just buy me my own box now as a adult I still enjoy them just not as much
Hope B.
Malaga, WA
MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES THESE POP TARTS, THEY LOVE EVERY FAVOR. BUT THEY LOVE RASBERRY FLAVOR THE MOST. IT TASTES GREAT AND ITS A GOOD BREAKFAST THING ON THE GO OR EVEN A SNACK IF YOU KIDDO IS HUNGRAY
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Raspberry is a flavor that I love in products but hate in fruit form lol. I love these poptarts and I've been searching for them ever since I found them in walmart years ago.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?