Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#45 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Pop tarts is one of my favorite snacks . I love the frosting on the pop tart and the fruit taste in the middle. I grew up eating pop tarts now my kids eat them
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Oct. 4, 2016, 12:37 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Harder to find than the strawberry but one of my favs. Not something I choose often because it isn't too healthy but it is good for road trips or hotel stays.
Jenay K.
Jenay K.
I try to stay away from Pop-Tarts but they are so yummy. This is one of the best flavors but if your watching your waist line just walk past them in the aisle.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
They are quick and easy to make. They are affordable. I eat these on days I'm ruling late and need a quick breakfast. You can get them from any grocery store
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
I don't really care for pop tarts but when I need something quick in the morning these are my goto. I love anything raspberry & these have to be my favorite!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I always reach for a pop tart when I'm having a cheat day. They are not in my daily diet for obvious reasons, but you can never curb that craving without one
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:04 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
Poptarts taste very artificial and aren't great if you eat them straight out of the package. Toasted they're better but there still isn't enough frosting.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
We love pop tarts in my house at all hours of the day. This is def one of our favorite snacks either right out of the package or warmed up in the toaster.
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Oct. 12, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g

They are a rich snack as if you do not want to heat can take it wherever you want and is one of the best traditional flavors that children choose to eat.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
San Antonio, TX
Oct. 10, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Toaster Pastries Frosted Raspberry 14.7 oz; 416 g
I get these for our house all the time my kids favor the raspberry flavor or strawberry so I buy both boxes because these flavors are not sold together.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?