Add a Photo

#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

This is one of the only PopTart flavors that I can stomach as an actual breakfast food, haha! So delicious without having quite the dessert-ish taste of some of the other kinds. :)
Sam W.
Sam W.

Pro: Tastes like childhood; good comfort food; great guilty pleasure snack
Con: Hard to remember to enjoy in moderation; hard to believe "real fruit" claim, definitely not healthy
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA

Delicious!!! The fruit pop tarts are by far the better.. Amazibgly sweet and full of flavor with just a hit of tang.. The other flavors of pop tarts are just entirely too sweet
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY

Raspberry is a flavor that I love in products but hate in fruit form lol. I love these poptarts and I've been searching for them ever since I found them in walmart years ago.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.

Raspberry Frosted Pop Tarts have been a staple in our pantry for a long time. They are flavorful and satisfy your breakfast needs. Not bad in the evening for a snack either!
Valery C.
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL

I recently tried these and they are off the chain! They are super good and you can literally eat them at any time of the day hot or cold and it'll still taste just as
good!
jennifer t.
jennifer t.
summerside pei

Can't go wrong with a good pop tart for breakfast or a quick snack when your at work for $3 a box they are worth the buy you can but all types of flavors from this brand .
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT

I did not like the flavor cold or hot out of the toaster I love her as far as I did not find anything I did not like those tests raspberry besides this and one other thing
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi

I love pop tarts
It's better to eat then heated up in the toaster with a glass of milk on the side, though.
They fill me up and there is just enough filling in the middle.
Daven H.
Daven H.
Pensacola, FL

Frosted Raspberry is one of my favorite Pop-Tarts flavors. It has the perfect amount of raspberry flavor and tastes good warmed in the toaster or right out of the package.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now