Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#42 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photo (1)
Sara S.
Sara S.
Keller, TX

Pop tarts are my favorite on the go breakfast or even snack! I keep a box in my car just for that meaning. They offer a wide array of flavors to accommodate anyone taste. They are delicious as is or even in the toaster!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.

Frosted raspberry flavored pop tarts are the best. They are a great value and have a great taste! They are better than the strawberry ones and you don't feel too guilty about eating them. I would definitely buy again.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Harrisburg

Love the raspberry flavor. Price is decent for the amount. Great for on the go especially when there is no time to make anything else. Sometimes I find them to be too sweet for how sensitive my teeth can be at times.
Jade V.
Jade V.

Mine and my husbands favorite pop tarts!! They are so stinkin good, we buy it every time we go to the store. Once we didn't find, my husband went to another store in a different town to buy some. They are that good!!
sharianne s.
sharianne s.

The go to pop tart flavor in our house. Everyone loves raspberry and there is never an argument on which flavor to buy.
I'm so glad they haven't made any changes to pop tarts like they have other products in the past
Winter M.
Winter M.
Bronx, NY

My favorite love putting them in the toaster oven nothing like a warm pop tart and some cold milk usually my go too breakfast food when I'm trying to catch my train in the morning would recommend for the working mom
Devanne B.
Devanne B.
Weston-s-Mare

Poptarts in my opinion are one of my favourite snack/breakfast foods there is! They're so easy to make and so tasty. They come in a variety of different flavours and are great for all of the family. Would recommend.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.

I love all things pop tart! The raspberry flavor is wonderful! Such a great taste! They are a breakfast treat, not something I can eat every day because they are not healthy, but they are great as a fast breakfast!
Michele M.
Michele M.

Found this gem of a flavor by accident! It has a fruity taste to calm any sweet tooth. Love the convenience of pop tarts and like having some on hand for mornings when I don't have time for a traditional breakfast.
I really love this flavor of pop tarts. They are really good and I bought it at my local grocery store. I eat them probably every week or 2. Hey have a really good flavor. I would really recommend that you buy it.
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?

Join Now