Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.

BY POP-TARTS #32 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
Pop-Tarts are perfect for a quick breakfast before school or even a quick snack after. These Kellogg Pop-Tarts have great flavor and a variety of flavors as well! Yum!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Classic pop tarts. My kids love them. They have snack in the late morning so I pack one for a late breakfast at school. Probably not the healthiest but they like them
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
I like raspberry flavored anything, and these Pop Tarts fit the bill. They may not be healthy, but they sure are good, and easy to eat occasionally on a busy morning.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Ishpeming, MI
I really like the raspberry pop tarts even though I don't buy them very often. They are a decent value when you can buy them on sale. I usually buy these at Wal-mart.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
These raspberry pop tarts are great! The flavor is really good, reminds me a little of strawberry, but for a quick snack or breakfast on the go, these are wonderful!
Zulema V.
Zulema V.
Pop tarts are a guilty pleasure for me, it is a special treat when I want to cheap on my diet. I love pop tarts they have been my favorite since I was a little girl
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
This is one of my favorite flavor of pop tart ever! It tastes great and is my favorite snack if I need something quick. I've bought this flavor multiple times also.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite flavor of pop tarte it's such a good value not pricey at all and I love the Taste of it ! Super good there's no much cons to it just pros !!!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Sometimes we are all rushed in the morning and the kids love being able to just grab a pop tart and go. Not the healthiest choice but it's good on a time crunch
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop tarts is one of my favorite snacks . I love the frosting on the pop tart and the fruit taste in the middle. I grew up eating pop tarts now my kids eat them
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?