Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katherine B.
This is one of my favorite flavor of pop tart ever! It tastes great and is my favorite snack if I need something quick. I've bought this flavor multiple times also.
Zulema V.
Pop tarts are a guilty pleasure for me, it is a special treat when I want to cheap on my diet. I love pop tarts they have been my favorite since I was a little girl
Paula L.
Auburn, WA
This is my favorite flavor of pop tarte it's such a good value not pricey at all and I love the Taste of it ! Super good there's no much cons to it just pros !!!
Kayla M.
Plymouth
Sometimes we are all rushed in the morning and the kids love being able to just grab a pop tart and go. Not the healthiest choice but it's good on a time crunch
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pop tarts is one of my favorite snacks . I love the frosting on the pop tart and the fruit taste in the middle. I grew up eating pop tarts now my kids eat them
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
My kids love pop tarts in the morning. Sometimes they get tired of cold cereal. This is a quick easy warm breakfast for them to run out the door before school.
Jenay K.
I try to stay away from Pop-Tarts but they are so yummy. This is one of the best flavors but if your watching your waist line just walk past them in the aisle.
Cassandra M.
West Haven, CT
Harder to find than the strawberry but one of my favs. Not something I choose often because it isn't too healthy but it is good for road trips or hotel stays.
Sydney S.
I don't really care for pop tarts but when I need something quick in the morning these are my goto. I love anything raspberry & these have to be my favorite!
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
They are quick and easy to make. They are affordable. I eat these on days I'm ruling late and need a quick breakfast. You can get them from any grocery store
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?