Add a Photo

By POP-TARTS
#39 in Toaster Pastries
DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g).
Photos (2)
tamara c.
tamara c.
Fowlerville, Mi

I love pop tarts
It's better to eat then heated up in the toaster with a glass of milk on the side, though.
They fill me up and there is just enough filling in the middle.
Dayane A.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA

Taste just like the strawberry ones! They're super sweet and great warm or cold! I eat the when I'm in a rush in mornings or want a quick snack throughout work or school.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA

Not absolutely terrible but definitely not the best flavor out there. The fake raspberry taste is certainly off-putting but its not bad when you toast it and add butter.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

Pop-Tarts are perfect for a quick breakfast before school or even a quick snack after. These Kellogg Pop-Tarts have great flavor and a variety of flavors as well! Yum!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Ishpeming, MI

I really like the raspberry pop tarts even though I don't buy them very often. They are a decent value when you can buy them on sale. I usually buy these at Wal-mart.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.

I like raspberry flavored anything, and these Pop Tarts fit the bill. They may not be healthy, but they sure are good, and easy to eat occasionally on a busy morning.
Angela N.
Angela N.

Classic pop tarts. My kids love them. They have snack in the late morning so I pack one for a late breakfast at school. Probably not the healthiest but they like them
Lori S.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX

These raspberry pop tarts are great! The flavor is really good, reminds me a little of strawberry, but for a quick snack or breakfast on the go, these are wonderful!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

This is one of my favorite flavor of pop tart ever! It tastes great and is my favorite snack if I need something quick. I've bought this flavor multiple times also.
Zulema V.
Zulema V.

Pop tarts are a guilty pleasure for me, it is a special treat when I want to cheap on my diet. I love pop tarts they have been my favorite since I was a little girl
Emma V.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)

Are these better than strawberry?