Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Brewing W.Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Raspberry Flavor uploaded by Luz E D.

BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

DISCOVER OUR FLAVORS PICK YOUR REWARDS.
FLAVORS 17 OF 27.
Kellogg's.
pop tarts.
toaster pastries.
Frosted Raspberry Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Baked with Real Fruit!*.
8 TOASTER PASTRIES.
NET WT. 14.7 OZ. (416g). see more...

Jana D.
I was so crazy about pop tarts as a kid, and I hate to admit but I still am! I try to maintain a relatively low sugar diet, but before my husband and I even had kids he always and at least two boxes of pop tarts in our pantry! We love the frosted brown sugar and strawberry, but the frosted raspberry are the all time favorite. I can't resist them, no matter how hard I try, so I share a pack with him every so often :) Now that we have 2 kids, they're hooked on them too, so undoubtedly there are always 2 boxes of pop tarts in our pantry. We hardly ever toast them, they're so good just as they are, but I love that you get a completely different taste when you do lightly toast them. A constant staple treat for my family!
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
To be honest this pop tart frosted raspberry flavor my original favorites favorite yes I know I use favorite twice because that's how much I love it but anyway I usually buy mine at Walmart I love it so much it is really good all those other funky flavors like the pumpkin spice and banana split I don't really mind to try just because I am just hooked on the raspberry ones it is not healthy but I'm also not saying don't try because it's not healthy they taste good but on a daily basis I wouldn't just eat this all by itself like I'm inside eating ice cream
Jen P.
Ruskin, FL
Although I'm not a fan of pop tarts because of the amount of sugar they carry, my son is a fan. He love's the raspberry flavor more than any other. I only buy them when I have a coupon and when there one sale. Overall, if you're looking for a quick snack or breakfast snack to get your kids going this is the brand to buy and the frosted coat gives them a very flavorful taste when their warm.
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Frosting, raspberry filling, and enough sugar to send you bouncing off the walls: this is the essence of frosted raspberry Poptarts. And that's what they are going for, a sugary delicious breakfast food that is quick and convenient. I actually have rarely had these for breakfast; instead, I have one or two as a snack or midnight meal at my night shift job. And they're perfect for that!
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
This flavor can be hard to find! I once went to the website to see if they still made it. Turns out that my grocery store chain doesn't carry them, but a different store in town did. I made a special trip to that store just to get raspberry flavored poptarts. Normally we just get the Brown Sugar Cinnamon , Cherry or Strawberry. But Raspberry is the best!
Mallory A.
Best poptart flavor! Everyone in the house loves Pop-Tarts! We eat them toasted or cold. When you want a treat for breakfast or what a treat during the day to pick you up, reach for a poptart! The raspberry with the icing is a match made in heaven! You get the crunch from the crust, sweetness from the icing and then the creamy tart raspberry!! LOVE!!
Katelynn D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Kellogg'd Pop-Tarts aren't my favorite thing to eat, but they aren't the worst thing I've tried either. They are very sweet causing the flavors to all kind of taste the same. They are best when eaten warm. They are very convenient and great to grab and eat when in a hurry. I don't think there is much nutritional value in them, but they fill you up.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I love pop tarts for their cheap, quick, easy ways, but they have definitely gone down in quality over the years. There's less and less jelly, the crust bits are starting to taste more like cardboard, and the frosting has no actual flavor, just sweetness. So while these are an easy breakfast snack, I prefer something with a little more sustenance.
Sara T.
Who doesn't love Pop-Tarts!? My family loves them and the Raspberry is one of their favorites. Toasted not toasted they love them either way. While I don't buy them all the time, they're mainly a little sweet treat every once in a while. My daughter has become a huge fan of them and she tends to get it everywhere when she enjoys one!
Zion J.
Woodway, TX
Pop Tarts are one of my favorite snacks to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner it taste very amazing and delicious. It comes in much more flavors such as chocolate strawberry cherry if you like strawberry chocolate and Cherry I think that Pop-Tarts will be the best thing for you you could even toast
them I totally recommend Pop-Tarts.
Emma V.
CARDIFF
How much frosting is used?
Maddison D.
Lockport (city)
Are these better than strawberry?