BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Getting your yummy on with this pocket of pumpkin perfection is a piece of ... pie. It's frosted and sprinkled, and filled with pumpkin-pie filling, real nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Nonfat Milk,Salt,Pumpkin,Maltodextrin,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Milled Corn,Molasses,Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour,Eggs,Gelatin,Cinnamon,Soybean Oil,Modified Corn Starch,Nutmeg,Ginger,Caramel Color,Sunflower Lecithin,Soy Lecithin,Cloves,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Yellow 6,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Yellow 5,Red 40,Blue 1

• Has anyone tried the Pumpkin pie flavored poptarts? Kell...5 Answers
  • Omg i must get my hands on these! But where can i get the...1 Answers
  • Is this a good flavor to try? i really like their marshma...1 Answers
Nayarith S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have been on a pumpkin spice kick for a few months now. My husband brought these back for me from Wal-Mart. I was wary at first because of the color. The specks on the outside reminded me of fruity pebbles. The pop tarts smelled spot on. I bit into it and experienced pumpkin spice pop tart awesomeness. These are very tasty. Give them a try. You won't be disappointed. :)
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
Everytime I see these poptarts come out I know fall is here, and that means it's Halloween 👻 I love the month of October because it is my birthday and it's Halloween! I love the creepy dark fun feeling it brings.
These have a good pumpkin pie flavor in the middle, I'm not really a fan of the crust unless I warm it up in the microwave for about 10 seconds or so, I don't think these are too sweet as some of the others that are out there. Some do tend to have a bit too much nutmeg in them. But overall I love them an look forward to them every fall.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this time of year and I love pumpkin. This is my favorite pop tart and I always get excited when I head to the store shelves. I can’t deny that I do share it with my puppy dog however he really loves it too. Course… Always a great price just told him all the time because of the sugar
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These seasonal pumpkin pie pop tarts are amazing. They taste like that slice of grandma's pie that you look forwaard to eating on Thanksgiving. They are not overly sweet & have the traditional pop tarts crust that we all love. Buy a few if you like them because they are only available for a short window of time.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The worst tasting Pop Tart. I love pumpkin, but this had an artificial and overly spice flavor. I didn’t eat them all and discarded them. I won’t buy them again or recommend them.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a poptart person, but I love pumpkin so I decide to give these a try and the only way I'll eat them if you do cook them in the toaster for a little bit and it does taste like a warm pumpkin pie but wow are the calories crazy on these so I always treat myself to one box a fall season to get my pumpkin on.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i bought this around thanks giving at foodlion for about $3-4 and it was pretty big box ! i enjoyed it needed just a hint of cinnamon but i did enjoy these alot with a glass of milk. my husband didnt mind them and hes not into pumpkin anything! theses are yummy though
Trinidad P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these, if you're a fan of Pumpkin Pie and Pop tarts I would recommended these. The same great texture of a pop tart with a yummy pumpkin pie flavor filling! My only compliant is the frosting is little on the sweet side but overall still a good treat.
Afton F.
This might be my favorite Pop-Tart. I wait every year for these. It makes a little in the sweeter side, but a great treat. It’s amazing slightly warm or right out of the box on the go. I only wish that an option without icing was available.
Kenia🌻 M.
It doesn't feel like fall until you see Pumpkin spice everything. I recently tried these and WOW. If you enjoy pumpkin spice you'll definitely enjoy these. Great warmed up. I wish I could buy these all year round
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Why pumpkin flavor is only seasonal?
Veronica P.
Sylmar , CA
Does this really taste like pie? I personally don't like the cinnamon flavored on but this one looks pretty tasty and I like pumpkin pie. Is it really different from the pie flavor itself?
Mandy E.
Has anyone tried the Pumpkin pie flavored poptarts? Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG I didn't know they had these, who will be trying??
Tasha B.
I'm obsessed with Pumpkin anything... so I can imagine these are no short of a great taste.... #pumpkinspicelatte