Food & SnacksSnack FoodsToaster PastriesPop-Tarts
Kellogg's Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries

Getting your yummy on with this pocket of pumpkin perfection is a piece of ... pie. It's frosted and sprinkled, and filled with pumpkin-pie filling, real nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Nonfat Milk,Salt,Pumpkin,Maltodextrin,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Milled Corn,Molasses,Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour,Eggs,Gelatin,Cinnamon,Soybean Oil,Modified Corn Starch,Nutmeg,Ginger,Caramel Color,Sunflower Lecithin,Soy Lecithin,Cloves,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Yellow 6,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Yellow 5,Red 40,Blue 1

How is this flavor??
Can you find these in Canada?
Omg i must get my hands on these! But where can i get them in canada
Start your review of Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries!
How would you rate this product?
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,318 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Did not like at all, if you love Pumpkin you might like this I will not buy again but you might like him
Melanie C.
Wallingford, CT
I am a pumpkin-a-holic and these are exactly the perfect fix!!! I went back and bought about 10 boxes to keep for the off season. They are so amazing, they are good warm and cold. Perfect blend of pumpkin and whipped cream, my mouth is watering right now!!!!
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely amazing!!! I love my pumpkin pie and I feel as if this is the next best thing! Every year I cant wait for them to come out and then every time I am at the store I buy more to keep stock lol I'm in love with these and I know you will too!! Have you ever tried Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries straight out of the freezer??? If not you should so totally try it!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries uploaded by Jennifer T.
These are great they are cheap easy and taste great heated in the toaster definitely recommend to anyone who like pumpkin
Sarah B.
Wewahitchka, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are amazing and my family waits every year to purchase them. They are not that healthy but they are healthy for my mental health. To improve this product I would make it available all year. I only am able to eat this once a year and really enjoy it. I would reccomend to others.
Christina D.
Laredo, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When these first came out I was so excited it’s pumpkin pie to go. Was not disappointed at all very deliciously pared with a fresh hot coffee.
Angela G.
Cordova, TN
Purchased at: Kroger
Pop Tarts are my quick go to breakfast when I’m in a hurry. Would I eat it everyday? Of course not. It’s not a healthy choice but it taste so good. Just make sure you brush your teeth after eating this. But I do love the different flavors to choose from. I think you will too.
Brooke B.
Batesville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These Pop-Tarts taste a lot like pumpkin pie. Very festive for the fall season. You won’t burn out on them because they’re only around for a limited portion of the year. Both young and old like them in my family.
Katie W.
Penfield, NY
Purchased at: Target
I live my best life during pumpkin season and these are everything I hoped they’d be! So delicious with a pumpkin flavor that isn’t artificial tasting. Love dipping these in my morning coffee!
Amber H.
Tipp City, OH
I wait every year for this flavor to come out! These are delicious, of course Im partial to anything pumpkin flavored! I never even need to heat these up, just eat them right out of the box. I mean,, who heats hot pumpkin pie?! I always make sure to buy 2 or 3 boxes right at the end of the season to get me by for a little while since they only come out once a year. They are definitely worth every penny!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...