BY POP-TARTS

Getting your yummy on with this pocket of pumpkin perfection is a piece of ... pie. It's frosted and sprinkled, and filled with pumpkin-pie filling, real nutmeg, cinnamon and clove.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Dextrose,Sugar,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Wheat Starch,Nonfat Milk,Salt,Pumpkin,Maltodextrin,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Milled Corn,Molasses,Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour,Eggs,Gelatin,Cinnamon,Soybean Oil,Modified Corn Starch,Nutmeg,Ginger,Caramel Color,Sunflower Lecithin,Soy Lecithin,Cloves,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Yellow 6,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride),Yellow 5,Red 40,Blue 1

• Has anyone tried the Pumpkin pie flavored poptarts? Kell...5 Answers
  • Omg i must get my hands on these! But where can i get the...1 Answers
  • Is this a good flavor to try? i really like their marshma...1 Answers
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The worst tasting Pop Tart. I love pumpkin, but this had an artificial and overly spice flavor. I didn’t eat them all and discarded them. I won’t buy them again or recommend them.
Katie W.
Rochester, NY
I live my best life during pumpkin season and these are everything I hoped they’d be! So delicious with a pumpkin flavor that isn’t artificial tasting. Love dipping these in my morning coffee!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i bought this around thanks giving at foodlion for about $3-4 and it was pretty big box ! i enjoyed it needed just a hint of cinnamon but i did enjoy these alot with a glass of milk. my husband didnt mind them and hes not into pumpkin anything! theses are yummy though
Afton F.
This might be my favorite Pop-Tart. I wait every year for these. It makes a little in the sweeter side, but a great treat. It’s amazing slightly warm or right out of the box on the go. I only wish that an option without icing was available.
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I love these and even when they are in season they are impossible to find. I have craved them my entire pregnancy and luckily they have come out just now at the end.
Manda B.
I wait all year for these guys. They're my absolute favorite breakfast - to - go. I love Pumpkin Pie but anyone who has ever baked a pie knows it's a lot of work. Kelloggs has done an amazing job of capturing all the deliciousness of Pumpkin Pie, but making it quick and easy to indulge. It's not quite as good as home made Pumpkin Pie but a darned close second.
Jaymee H.
great for basic white girls, not great for your teeth. super sweet. but they do actually taste like pumpkin pie, and they're great for taking on the go on a commute, which is what i ate them for at the time. wouldn't buy them outside of the fall-time season, though.
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Now when it comes to pop tarts I'm pretty traditional with my brown sugar. But in fall we all know everything is pumpkin and pop tarts are not exception. This is actually pretty good. However it's not like generic good it's more an acquired taste but go ahead give it a chance
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
If you're looking for a morning treat that tastes *exactly* like pumpkin pie, then look No further! These are super yummy when toasted or warmed in the microwave. These are great on the go as well or to send to school with your kids! Pumpkin everything!
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wish I could get these for my pumpkin love child all year round. We don't eat a lot of food like this but my kids love pumpkin everything so I bought a box for them to try. They loved them and ask me if I can find them again which now I can't sadly
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Why pumpkin flavor is only seasonal?
Veronica P.
Sylmar, CA
Does this really taste like pie? I personally don't like the cinnamon flavored on but this one looks pretty tasty and I like pumpkin pie. Is it really different from the pie flavor itself?
Mandy E.
Has anyone tried the Pumpkin pie flavored poptarts? Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Pumpkin Pie Toaster Pastries
Whitney H.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG I didn't know they had these, who will be trying??
Tasha B.
I'm obsessed with Pumpkin anything... so I can imagine these are no short of a great taste.... #pumpkinspicelatte